Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

10 bolt ...DONE

This is a discussion on 10 bolt ...DONE within the Drivetrain forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Hi-Po What are you talking about? The 10 bolt IS THE STOCKER! No one can recommend it ...

SOM
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    What are you talking about? The 10 bolt IS THE STOCKER! No one can recommend it because they already have it.

Again, if you don't even know the 10 bolt is the stocker, good luck persuading me, or hopefully anyone on your views on gearing.
    No need to attack me for not knowing what kind of rear I have in the Z. I've had my vette for 11 years and more and swapped gears 4 times in it. I do tuning in my spare time (vettes and vipers) and have seen many cars on the dyno, the street and on the track and experienced the pros and cons of gearing. I also have 2 degrees and fully understand what 'really' happens when you swap rear end gears vs tranny gear ratios. I bought my Z 3 months ago as a daily driver and winter vehicle so I apologize for not knowing what the rear end is.

As for you Mr. Internet wizard. Defend your 4.10s all you want. Its a fact that people fail to get educated when they feel they need to justify their decisions. I'm also not going to undress your post in the other thread its already off topic as it is.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 5abivt View Post
    No need to attack me for not knowing what kind of rear I have in the Z. I've had my vette for 11 years and more and swapped gears 4 times in it. I do tuning in my spare time (vettes and vipers) and have seen many cars on the dyno, the street and on the track and experienced the pros and cons of gearing. I also have 2 degrees and fully understand what 'really' happens when you swap rear end gears vs tranny gear ratios. I bought my Z 3 months ago as a daily driver and winter vehicle so I apologize for not knowing what the rear end is.

As for you Mr. Internet wizard. Defend your 4.10s all you want. Its a fact that people fail to get educated when they feel they need to justify their decisions. I'm also not going to undress your post in the other thread its already off topic as it is.
    Canadians ^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information