I've got a 2004 GMC xcab with the split bench seat up front. I'd like to have an arm rest for the driver and passenger. I've seen the deluxe models can do it but my model isn't that type. I know I could just get a console that sits on the seat but what I would really like is to be able to fold down the backrest of the center seat. I searched the net and struck out. Has anyone seen a conversion kit for this purpose? Maybe I could just modify the seat but I'm a little concerned about the safety aspect. TIA.