Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

*** Not a boat but it's January 2018 TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** Not a boat but it's January 2018 TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

*** Not a boat but it's January 2018 TRAIN ***

It's cold as Fawk here. Dropped to 22 last night, going to be a high of 39 for next 4 days. Winds are a bitch, go thru you.

ppl down here don't have the clothing to handle this weather. Hell last cold spell we had 10 homes burn down cause of the cold. Ppl using space heaters and not knowing the dangers.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403 built, breaking it in , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, Monster Stg 4 Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, UMI: SFC, PHB, LCA's, LCA Relocation Brackets & TA, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/4.10 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Like they say....no such thing as bad weather....just bad clothing. We got a bunch of ice and 6" of snow on top of that. I filled up gas cans yesterday and had generator ready but never lost power. Good thing. My back is jacked all to shit this week. Having to spend alot of time in bed lying flat. It'll pass eventually but sucks having to just lay here bored out of my mind. I'll drink some liquid back pain medicine this afternoon when football starts. That Atlanta game should be pretty good. Can't wait until tomorrow for the saints game. I don't look for them to win that game but you never know. They have a chance I guess.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Ok, I am stumped. The hardwired APC at the office took a dump. I though, this is an easy fix, I'll simply bypass the APC by connecting the "in" wires to the "out" wires in the adjacent junction box. I wire the bypass and before plugging anything in decide to check my voltage at a former APC connected outlet -- and I get 136 volts on my DVOM. WTF? All other normal outlets that I tested in the office were between 120 and 125 volts. All former APC outlets test at 136 volts with the bypass in place. Thoughts?

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    It is a Ford product......
    There's 2 Jeeps, not entirely it's own fault...
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

#blewdat

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Like they say....no such thing as bad weather....just bad clothing. We got a bunch of ice and 6" of snow on top of that. I filled up gas cans yesterday and had generator ready but never lost power. Good thing. My back is jacked all to shit this week. Having to spend alot of time in bed lying flat. It'll pass eventually but sucks having to just lay here bored out of my mind. I'll drink some liquid back pain medicine this afternoon when football starts. That Atlanta game should be pretty good. Can't wait until tomorrow for the saints game. I don't look for them to win that game but you never know. They have a chance I guess.
    I wreaked my back just before new years. I decided to finally take down the 90 gallon show tank. No more aquariums now, that was the last one Over 150 lbs of live rock and probably a good 25 lbs of crushed coral. I forgot how heavy that thing was! Even with only about an inch of water and almost no substrate left in it. It's an awkward tall tank. Hard to believe that I used to move that thing around all by myself. Phil was here to help me move it outside, but taking all those rocks and substrate out is probably what did my back in, up on a step ladder trying to get to the bottom. I was also out for over a week. Worst back pain I've ever had. Doing much better now though.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Back pain sucks.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Wow. It must suck getting old.

Navy Blue Metallic

it's getting cold outside so school is cancelled tomorrow

^
    Not a joke. They are really cancelling classes because of temps getting into the teens here tonight thru Thursday.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

School is out today and tomorrow because morning temps drop into single digits here. They are also citing flu outbreak being another factor.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Wow. It must suck getting old.

I'm only a couple years ahead of ya Enjoy

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

So I found out today from my 10 year old that kids aren't allowed to play with snow at recess. Because snowball fights lead to bullying and parents getting pissed off that their kid gets hit in the face with a snowballs. This led our discussion to other things they can't play with. Sticks.... no playing with stick at recess. She said they are told to tell a teacher when they find a sizable stick so the teacher can remove it from the playground. WTF is happening... guess I need to attend these school meetings more often.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 01-16-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I'm only a couple years ahead of ya Enjoy
    Hey KR there may be hope for you. Heard today on the news there's a group organizing to split Kali into 2 states. Let the Commies keep the shore line and the rest for the new state. That way all of those high tax loving hippies can pay their own and not off the backs of those that live in rest of the state.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    So I found out today from my 10 year old that kids aren't allowed to play with snow at recess. Because snowball fights lead to bullying and parents getting pissed off that their kid gets hit in the face with a snowballs. This led our discussion to other things they can't play with. Sticks.... no playing with stick at recess. She said they are told to tell a teacher when they find a sizable stick so the teacher can remove it from the playground. WTF is happening... guess I need to attend these school meetings more often.
    Color me not surprised. Out of control!

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Hey KR there may be hope for you. Heard today on the news there's a group organizing to split Kali into 2 states. Let the Commies keep the shore line and the rest for the new state. That way all of those high tax loving hippies can pay their own and not off the backs of those that live in rest of the state.
    I've been hearing this for a long time. They can do what ever they want. My plans will not change.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Spaz and KahanaReef like this.

Navy Blue Metallic

Damn that's clean.....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    It gets worse as kids get older. The schools really have no way to control kids. They should've never taken ass beatings out of school. The stuff my kids tells me that goes on at school would blow your mind. I can't believe how little guidance kids get from their parents. They wouldn't act the way they do if they were being raised better. Parents are happy to just turn the kids loose and let cell phones and social media raise them.

Navy Blue Metallic

Ppl here never driven in ice, So what they do.....go out and drive in the ice. All major roads shut down until further notice. We have no salt trucks here so all the bridges are popsicles.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

We are expecting around 5 inches at my house and upwards of 7 where my job is today. Looks like I'll be getting an extra day or two off. Way too much for our small snow plow fleets.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Gotta love lake MI when you live 3 streets from it like I do. Some days it kills storms, some days it amplifies them. We got about double the snow of the areas to the west.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    We are expecting around 5 inches at my house and upwards of 7 where my job is today. Looks like I'll be getting an extra day or two off. Way too much for our small snow plow fleets.

Sounds like you get the bigger shaft than your ol lady....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information