Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree34Likes

*** Bring On The Snow February TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** Bring On The Snow February TRAIN *** within the AAG Archives forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Seller claims the engine and trans both worked fine. Up here in the rust belt, the vehicles typically fall away ...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Seller claims the engine and trans both worked fine. Up here in the rust belt, the vehicles typically fall away from their drivetrains before stuff gets worn out.

But, as with anything used, buyer beware. I just don't think LS/LQ is any way I want to go with my car. Plus, I don't have any use for an Auto trans.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Dude, dont look used. Dealers are giving away new scat packs right now. It isnt uncommon right now to get 8000-9000 off sticker with a little negotiating. A dealer near me has one marked down to 35,000. The one I drove for a few days had the manual, was pretty damn fun. That being said, if you want to go the fastest at the strip, get the auto. Guy down in Florida managed to get his stocker into the 11s on the stock 245 tires.
    None of the dealers around here have a scat packs for that price. Dealer was asking 34k for the one I drove with 4700miles on it and I eel I could get some more knocked off that price. I saw new at 39995... didn't ask about the rebates but that is the only new scat pack in my area. Didn't really ask about the car at all as I didn't want white and that is the color the new one is. Can't find any other "new" ones at the dealerships. I can find like 12 hell cats but only 1 new scat pack.

I would get stick as it would spend most of it's time cruising. The bench seat in the back is also a big reason for picking the challenger over mustang/Camaro since I have 3 kids.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Dawn is still enjoying her Challenger although it does spend quite a bit of time resting in the garage through the winter months.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Dawn is still enjoying her Challenger although it does spend quite a bit of time resting in the garage through the winter months.
    Must not be deer season....
    GTP231 and pajeff02 like this.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    None of the dealers around here have a scat packs for that price. Dealer was asking 34k for the one I drove with 4700miles on it and I eel I could get some more knocked off that price. I saw new at 39995... didn't ask about the rebates but that is the only new scat pack in my area. Didn't really ask about the car at all as I didn't want white and that is the color the new one is. Can't find any other "new" ones at the dealerships. I can find like 12 hell cats but only 1 new scat pack.

I would get stick as it would spend most of it's time cruising. The bench seat in the back is also a big reason for picking the challenger over mustang/Camaro since I have 3 kids.
    There was a new scat pack advertised at a vegas dealership for 31k

1. Fly to vegas
    2. Buy scat pack for 31k
    3. Win
    4. Party hard in Vegas
    5. Lose money
    6. Win anyway

red
    95 Z28

this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Still can't believe they call it scat....which means eating large amounts of hot, steamy shit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It's on jackstands.

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Dude, dont look used. Dealers are giving away new scat packs right now. It isnt uncommon right now to get 8000-9000 off sticker with a little negotiating. A dealer near me has one marked down to 35,000. The one I drove for a few days had the manual, was pretty damn fun. That being said, if you want to go the fastest at the strip, get the auto. Guy down in Florida managed to get his stocker into the 11s on the stock 245 tires.
    6.4 I take it
    Last edited by GTP231; 02-28-2017 at 07:10 PM.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    6.4 I take it
    Yeah. All scat packs have the srt8 engine, the 485hp 6.4.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Still can't believe they call it scat....which means eating large amounts of hot, steamy shit.

There are several meanings for scat. None of which have anything to do with eating shit.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

There are several meanings for scat. None of which have anything to do with eating shit.
    It's a phrase related to sexual things. Look it up. It's slang per se, but it's always been associated with shit in that regard.

Arctic White, red/gray

There was a new scat pack advertised at a vegas dealership for 31k

1. Fly to vegas
    2. Buy scat pack for 31k
    3. Win
    4. Party hard in Vegas
    5. Lose money
    6. Win anyway

Sounds like a good time.

Too bad it's auto and I really shouldn't be buying one.... but I could and I miss v8+RWD+manual. The wife didn't make it any easier when at dinner after a few glasses of wine she said... we should get it. She's never been the financially responsible one though.

Here is the one I looked at. About the only thing I don't like about the car is the e-brake. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have a foot pedal e-brake.... on a muscle/sporty car?

Only thing it's missing is the shaker hood. It's even harder to find a scat pack with the Shaker.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/6005874268.html
    Last edited by Zinergy; 03-01-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Thinking about selling my C5 and getting something else. Looking at CTS-V 1st gen, 2010-13 camaro ss, g8 gt, charger/challenger srt (6.4 not 6.1). Not sure what to get. Would like opinions.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Arctic White, red/gray

What about the chevy SS or are those still priced too high? I think they are still in the 30s.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Just bought my wife a $40k car so yeah those are out right now they are like high 30s and low 40s still.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Arctic White, red/gray

CTS-Vs are cool but I have a tough time finding the right one. Most I see are too high mileage and cheap.... or have like 2,000 miles on them and guys want showroom prices. At least the LS6/LS2 years are like this.

Camaros are cool and can be had for mid 20s. But I would rather have a challenger as I think they look so much better.

G8 GTs are cool but auto only and they are hard to find with decent miles. Most people who bought them drove the crap out of them. Not to mention not that many were made in the 2 years they were built.

I really don't like the look of the charger at all except for the brand new ones with the hood that has the scoop in it. Even then they are kind of blah. Also an auto only car unless you get the hellcat.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information