Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

SFC's group purchase

This is a discussion on SFC's group purchase within the Group Purchases Request forums, part of the Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors! category; when this thread started i pmed mark and umi i'm surprised nothing has come up yet....

  1. #41
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    when this thread started i pmed mark and umi i'm surprised nothing has come up yet.

  2. #42
    Member lowrider095's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    40
    Posts
    121

    black
    2001 Trans am ws6 vert

    Is there any news on the sfc's

  3. #43
    Member marksls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    pikeville, kentucky
    Posts
    701

    black
    1998 trans am

    Ok guys

    the deal is ready to start.


    Here is the plan UMI is going to do the 15% OFF with KYSPEED.com kicking in the FREE shipping if purchased from KYSPEED.com.

    I will have the sale up on the site asap. also if you order and the price is not correct I will correct it.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    www.KYSPEED.com

    KYSpeed.com | FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING | PRICE MATCH | EMAIL

    Kook's | American Racing Headers | Vararam | HallTech | Textralia | SPEC | McLeod | Raptor | Trick Flow | AFR | ECS
    | FAST | APS | TTi | Procharger | RPM Transmission | Comp | DMH | HP Tuners | PFADT | SLP | STS

  4. #44
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    very cool, please let us know when it is up thanks mark.

  5. #45
    Member tpilews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    918

    Black
    '98 Z28

    Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by marksls1ta View Post
    Ok guys

    the deal is ready to start.


    Here is the plan UMI is going to do the 15% OFF with KYSPEED.com kicking in the FREE shipping if purchased from KYSPEED.com.

    I will have the sale up on the site asap. also if you order and the price is not correct I will correct it.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    www.KYSPEED.com
    There was a sale last week at a nonsponsor for the same price with free shipping. EDIT. Just looked and the sale is still going on. 15% and free shipping. Non group purchase. Actually, all of their suspension parts are on sale.
    Last edited by tpilews; 12-26-2010 at 09:42 PM.

  6. #46
    Member marksls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    pikeville, kentucky
    Posts
    701

    black
    1998 trans am

    UMI tells me when I can put it on sale.

    thanks,
    Mark

  7. #47
    Hello Everyone,

    We hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know it went way too fast...

    Until January 2, 2011 all UMI Performance products will be 15% off and discounted shipping, some dealers such as KY Speed are even offering free shipping.

    Please consider the cost to ship a set of SFC's, we don't let a set of SFC's leave here for at least $20.00 in shipping, if you are in west coast and order a set of 3-Point connectors your shipping bill is usually $50.00 plus. Many of our SFC boxes are oversize and coat extra shipping. KY Speed is taking a pretty good hit at free shipping to get everyone the best deal possible.

    Thank you and enjoy!
    Ryan
    www.umiperformance.com

  8. #48
    Member lowrider095's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    40
    Posts
    121

    black
    2001 Trans am ws6 vert

    I just ordered the subframe connectors , but it didn't credit the 15% .

    Thanks in advance

  9. #49
    Member tpilews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    918

    Black
    '98 Z28

    Sorry, just not impressed with the group purchase price. I was a member here back before the crash and remember what group purchases are supposed to be. There were some great deals back in the day. I remember a JetHot LT and y-pipe GP that got a ton of orders.

    If this is all the sponsors can do, I'm out.

  10. #50
    Member lowrider095's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    40
    Posts
    121

    black
    2001 Trans am ws6 vert

    with shipping your saving like 50 bucks

  11. #51
    Member marksls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    pikeville, kentucky
    Posts
    701

    black
    1998 trans am

    I got the order I am in the process of changing price now.

    Thanks,
    Mark

  12. #52
    Member tpilews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    918

    Black
    '98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider095 View Post
    with shipping your saving like 50 bucks
    There's the exact same price at other sites with free shipping. This isn't a "special" price. 20% with free shipping would make this deal exclusive to this site. When you're doing a group purchase and guaranteeing 10+ units bought, you'd think you'd be getting a better deal than if joe schmo were to check out xyz.com. I'm still very interested, but not at this price.
    Last edited by tpilews; 12-27-2010 at 10:16 AM.

  13. #53
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    There's the exact same price at other sites with free shipping. This isn't a "special" price. 20% with free shipping would make this deal exclusive to this site. When you're doing a group purchase and guaranteeing 10+ units bought, you'd think you'd be getting a better deal than if joe schmo were to check out xyz.com. I'm still very interested, but not at this price.
    I'm sorry, but I tent to agree here, was thinking more along the lines of 20% to perhaps a possibility of 25% off, around the holidays, new year arriving, etc. I still need a pair, but March is a little ways off yet. Would like to see what other sponsors may be willing to do on other sites before I jump the gun on 15%. None-the-less, a big thanks to Mark for putting his hand out and getting a GP

  14. #54
    Member marksls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    pikeville, kentucky
    Posts
    701

    black
    1998 trans am

    pricing on site fixed

    Thanks,
    Mark
    www.KYSPEED.com

  15. #55
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    Sorry, just not impressed with the group purchase price. I was a member here back before the crash and remember what group purchases are supposed to be. There were some great deals back in the day. I remember a JetHot LT and y-pipe GP that got a ton of orders.

    If this is all the sponsors can do, I'm out.
    this thread started as a group buy but what mark has advertised is a sale price with no min. amount of people to buy. and he is doing better then what umi will do.
    UMI After Christmas Sale- 15% off & $9.99 Shipping!
    hey to save 30 bucks today i will do it.

    lets try to keep this civil. i get you point but he never said group buy just posted the sale price.

  16. #56
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Awww man, I was hoping for a better deal

  17. #57
    Member tpilews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    918

    Black
    '98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    this thread started as a group buy but what mark has advertised is a sale price with no min. amount of people to buy. and he is doing better then what umi will do.
    UMI After Christmas Sale- 15% off & $9.99 Shipping!
    hey to save 30 bucks today i will do it.

    lets try to keep this civil. i get you point but he never said group buy just posted the sale price.
    I'm keeping this civil. I'm just displaying my displeasure with UMI's inability to be flexible with their vendor's pricing. I have no beef with Mark. Hell, he probably made me a customer with his willingness to work with the us. I will definitely be buying from him in the future. UMI, on the other hand, missed on a great chance to make a potential customer for life out of me. I don't normally hold grudges, but I definitely will not forget this.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    I'm keeping this civil. I'm just displaying my displeasure with UMI's inability to be flexible with their vendor's pricing. I have no beef with Mark. Hell, he probably made me a customer with his willingness to work with the us. I will definitely be buying from him in the future. UMI, on the other hand, missed on a great chance to make a potential customer for life out of me. I don't normally hold grudges, but I definitely will not forget this.
    Hello,

    I am sorry you feel this way and we hate to lose a customer, we try to please everyone and we will do our best to do that. However please understand our side of this. We didn't start the group purchase, members here on the site did. We had a sale planned so we offered our sale pricing.

    We as a company need to make a profit to survive. In the past two years pricing on steel has increased 10-25%, hardware pricing has increased greatly, cardboard boxes have gone up, heath insurance for employees, freight to receive items and the list goes on. We haven't raised any prices in the past two years on our products. This means that we (UMI) is taking a hit on these increases, our profit on products has decreased. We don't have the room in prices to offer huge discounts at this time but we do the best we can. Also please remember that KY Speed has to make money as well being a middle man, so this means they are buying product from us at an even lower price to sale it to you at a discount.

    Due to these increases that I mentioned above UMI is being forced to raise prices in early 2011. Some items such as our 3-Point SFC's will be going up as much as $30-50. We have been doing to best we can to offset these cost but we can no longer do it.

    I hope you understand, we did the best we can on pricing. I am sure if you PM Mark he could do a little better on pricing on some items.

    Thanks for understanding,
    Ryan

  19. #59
    Member marksls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    pikeville, kentucky
    Posts
    701

    black
    1998 trans am

    Thanks Ryan for the sale prices.

    UMI has been a great company to be a vendor for and there products are backed up by the best people.

    PM me if we can help out any.

    Mark

  20. #60
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,520

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    Sorry, just not impressed with the group purchase price. I was a member here back before the crash and remember what group purchases are supposed to be. There were some great deals back in the day. I remember a JetHot LT and y-pipe GP that got a ton of orders.

    If this is all the sponsors can do, I'm out.
    like the song goes....the times they are a changing. You can't expect the same price deals that were going around 5 years ago. IMO 15% off and free shipping is a pretty decent deal. I've also dealt with Mark at KYSPEED and will tell you that he does everything he can for his customers. If you don't like the price that's fine but if that's what Mark says he can do I can guarantee you that he's doing everything he can for you guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stranos Group Purchase
    By 2001camaroSS in forum Group Purchases Request
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:38 AM
  2. Group purchase deals?
    By dogboy in forum Nitrous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. STS Group Purchase
    By FRCBobby in forum Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. How to get a group purchase?
    By ksupersport02 in forum Group Purchases Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. SLP FlowPac Group Purchase.
    By AMMP in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •