Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Why are Stangs so much slower?

This is a discussion on Why are Stangs so much slower? within the Domestics and Foreigns forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 i feel a warning coming. And that would be a shame because Cartert asked for it.....read ...

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    i feel a warning coming.
    And that would be a shame because Cartert asked for it.....read some of his posts.....think it's about time someone gives it back to him.....besides...I thought this was an LS1 site not a Mustang site.......I blew a Mustang off the road today so does that qualify me a membership in a Mustang Forum...

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    i feel a warning coming.
    oh yeah? well im going to throw ur head through a windshield, take ur mother out to a nicely priced seafood restaurant AND NEVER CALL HER BACK!!!! HAHAHAHAH

MIDNITELT1Z

You have a 12 year old 14 sec bucket, and you have a 9 sec mouth??

I could bitch slap that optispark hunk of leaky LT1 pos with any 5 speed 99 up GT.

When I think of a 10+ year old LT1 F-body, trailer parks and Jiffy Lube employees come to mind.
    03 Cobra with a couple bolt ons and a solid axle

Quote Originally Posted by zinc03
    MIDNITELT1Z

You have a 12 year old 14 sec bucket, and you have a 9 sec mouth??

I could bitch slap that optispark hunk of leaky LT1 pos with any 5 speed 99 up GT.

When I think of a 10+ year old LT1 F-body, trailer parks and Jiffy Lube employees come to mind.
    HEY U PIECE OF SHIT FUCKIN HOMO, FOR UR INFORMATION I HAVE A FULL BOLT ON LT1, WITH A LLYOD ELLIOTS LE2 HEAD N CAM PACKAGE, AND A 100 SHOT OF N2O THAT RUNS CONSANT 11.8'S IN THE 1/4 U FUCKIN FAIRY, OH AND FOR BEING 12 YEARS OLD MY CAR HAS 51K ORIGINAL MILES ON THE MOTOR AND BODY, PROB LESS THAN WTVR PIECE OF SHIT U OWN, SO WHEN U WANTA TAKE UR GROCERY CART TO RACE ME MAYBE I WONT EMEBARASS U TO BAD SO THAT U WOULD KILL URSELF, CUZ IM A NICE GUY, BUT U WOULD DEF TRY TO, SO HGOW BOUT U SHUT UP CUZ U OBVIOUSLY DONT WTF UR TALKIN BOUT, AND STANGS ARE SLOW, THERE PIECES OF GARBAGE AND I NEVER LOST TO ONE EVER, ILL START OFF IN SECOND SKIP THIRD, GO RIGHT TO FOURTH AND STILL SMOKE UR PUSSTANG SORRY EXCUSE OF A SPORTS CAR ASS
    Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 04-08-2006 at 07:55 AM.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITELT1Z
    HEY U PIECE OF SHIT FUCKIN HOMO, FOR UR INFORMATION I HAVE A FULL BOLT ON LT1, WITH A LLYOD ELLIOTS LE2 HEAD N CAM PACKAGE, AND A 100 SHOT OF N2O THAT RUNS CONSANT 11.8'S IN THE 1/4 U FUCKIN FAIRY, OH AND FOR BEING 12 YEARS OLD MY CAR HAS 51K ORIGINAL MILES ON THE MOTOR AND BODY, PROB LESS THAN WTVR PIECE OF SHIT U OWN, SO WHEN U WANTA TAKE UR GROCERY CART TO RACE ME MAYBE I WONT EMEBARASS U TO BAD SO THAT U WOULD KILL URSELF, CUZ IM A NICE GUY, BUT U WOULD DEF TRY TO, SO HGOW BOUT U SHUT UP CUZ U OBVIOUSLY DONT WTF UR TALKIN BOUT, AND STANGS ARE SLOW, THERE PIECES OF GARBAGE AND I NEVER LOST TO ONE EVER
    Where's the warning fairy? You're an idiot. Don't come in here slingin shit and then get pissed when it comes back at you. There's always something faster than you, and that could just as easily be a stang as anything else. You think there aren't any fast stangs? Wait a year, new GTs are popping up like wildfire and once they start modding them they aren't gonna go down without a fight, that's obvious already. To count out any good examples of american muscle is assinine, especially when you drive a 94 LT1, you might as well drive an iroc and just keep representing the great benchmarks in chevy performance. . .

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    Where's the warning fairy? You're an idiot. Don't come in here slingin shit and then get pissed when it comes back at you. There's always something faster than you, and that could just as easily be a stang as anything else. You think there aren't any fast stangs? Wait a year, new GTs are popping up like wildfire and once they start modding them they aren't gonna go down without a fight, that's obvious already. To count out any good examples of american muscle is assinine, especially when you drive a 94 LT1, you might as well drive an iroc and just keep representing the great benchmarks in chevy performance. . .
    hey man say what u want....but ill smoke the fuck out of ur piece of shit LSPUSSY.....AND MY CAR IS 12 YEARS OLD WITH PROB LESS MILES N IN BETTER CONDITION, SO HOW BOUT FUCK U, U FUCKIN PUSSYY!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAH UR CARS SLOW HAHAHAHHAHA OO 13 SEC IN 1/4 HUH MAN?? WOWWWW!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

hey man say what u want....but ill smoke the fuck out of ur piece of shit LSPUSSY.....AND MY CAR IS 12 YEARS OLD WITH PROB LESS MILES N IN BETTER CONDITION, SO HOW BOUT FUCK U, U FUCKIN PUSSYY!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAH UR CARS SLOW HAHAHAHHAHA OO 13 SEC IN 1/4 HUH MAN?? WOWWWW!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Now I actually defended you until you went on this tirad.....I've got a 9 second LS1...want any part of that???

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Ouch, the shit slingin of a guy with the mentality of a 12 year old hurts my dicks bigger than yours, my dad can beat up your dad. . .blah blah blah

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Ouch, the shit slingin of a guy with the mentality of a 12 year old hurts my dicks bigger than yours, my dad can beat up your dad. . .blah blah blah

Think that about says it all...lol.....

whoa dude soo ur a lil girl with a dick huh?? well we got hermaphrodite over here guys, soo u take it in the ass or do u give it???, cuz u sound like receiver,lol

lee1rbc

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

This guy has 5 threads that need to be brought to a mods attention

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

whoa dude soo ur a lil girl with a dick huh?? well we got hermaphrodite over here guys, soo u take it in the ass or do u give it???, cuz u sound like receiver,lol

Just curious....can you not hold a normal conversation or do you have to go straight to the school yard mentality??? If you're not carefull your daddy will take away his car......then what....are you going to be bragging about how fast your Big Wheel is???

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

umm since im like prob 20 years older than u, u car is a slow turd, and u have no cock, how bout u just stay quiet lil kid, just accept the fact that ur gay as ur car n just respect ur elders....thats a good boy
    Ask your parents to take you to the track or something....that way you can see what real cars run......isn't it time to change your diaper.......cause i smell a lot of crap from you..

Red & Dk Gray
    2002 WS6, '08 G8 GT

umm since Im like prob 20 years older than u, u car is a slow turd, and u have no cock, how bout u just stay quiet lil kid, just accept the fact that ur gay as ur car n just respect ur elders....thats a good boy

Hmmm. Interesting, 58 years old with the mentality of an 8 year old. I guess you run into all kinds out there. Anyway, situation taken care of, he's been sent to detention.

P.S. I do apologize to all the real 8 year olds out there that find my comparison insulting!
    Last edited by RainMan; 04-08-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by RainMan
    Hmmm. Interesting, 58 years old with the mentality of an 8 year old. I guess you run into all kinds out there. Anyway, situation taken care of, he's been sent to detention.

And not a moment too soon........hopefully the last we see of him...

Red & Dk Gray
    2002 WS6, '08 G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37
    And not a moment too soon........hopefully the last we see of him...
    Probably just some kid that signed up and has been trolling around. I mean really, I would hope that some one of 58 years would act a tad more mature!

cailey. . .Where in FL are you?

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by RainMan
    Probably just some kid that signed up and has been trolling around. I mean really, I would hope that some one of 58 years would act a tad more mature!

cailey. . .Where in FL are you?
    In Panama City.....

MidniteZ

That just isn't enough... cumdrinker. My pusstang went 11.3s 2 years ago, with an untouched longblock, my new combo will go bottom 10s all day, and still have not gotten into the motor. Whenever you want to bring that bucket out just PM me. I'd rather see a bolt on LS1 kick the everliving shit out of you, b/c that's all it would take.
    Last edited by zinc03; 04-09-2006 at 02:40 AM.

Silver
    04 Cobra

Can't we all just get along, oh for the record I would smoke ALL of U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! LOL
    Last edited by stangereater; 04-09-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information