Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nissan GT-R Spec-V details released

This is a discussion on Nissan GT-R Spec-V details released within the Domestics and Foreigns forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by jomo Your only friend in the world has not come back after I took care of him ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Your only friend in the world has not come back after I took care of him you should do the same and just leave for good don't just change your sig and come back as someone else loser.

Everyone thinks your a joke and a nobody cares about you so go sell your car if you really own one to somebody that knows about the car. Go back to your patheic little world of knowing nothing.
    Lowering the bar for intelligence and grammar and proving to the world that you are completely retarded, one post at a time.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jomo
    I live right above you with your mother.LOL

Sounds to me like you have not finished grade school boy. awsome is spelt awesome.

Ask the Americans that got pay checks from that American own plant what they did with that money, they bought houses and groceries and furniture and payed bills that doesn't help the American economy, you must not even be in school dummy you are just too stupid.
    Your so sad kid. Just go away.
    You just quoted your own post, called yourself sad, and told yourself to go away.

People don't get any dumber than this guy.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Economics 101 stupid jobs created in America = good economy wrong again.

Do I have to hold your hand and show you how the posting system work in order and how I handed it to you bum buddy. Now he is gone you should do the same. I don't have to put words in your mouth your doing all the stupid talk yourself.

Still haven't answered why you keep changing you sig wusman?? You a loser and it is so sad that I have wasted my time even talking with a child minded fool.

When will it sink through your thick scull that you don't make any sense and that you just keep saying the same thing over and over. You lost and you trying to say anything you can to get back at me and its not working.

Maybe you should change your sig again and come back as a real person this time not a complete dummy. Wusman don't bother replying again, this is getting bad and I hate to pick on the handicap.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by homo View Post
    Economics 101 stupid jobs created in America = good economy wrong again.
    You never had economics 101, so not only does that statement make absolutely no sense, but you don't know what you're talking about anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

Do I have to hold your hand and show you how the posting system work in order and how I handed it to you bum buddy. Now he is gone you should do the same. I don't have to put words in your mouth your doing all the stupid talk yourself.
    Stupid talk?? When you get out of high school, come back and try to argue again. You are so lost its not even funny, what does the posting system have to do with you calling yourself "sad" and telling yourself to "go away" by quoting your own post?? Absolutely nothing, because you are an idiot.

Still haven't answered why you keep changing you sig wusman?? You a loser and it is so sad that I have wasted my time even talking with a child minded fool.
    Changing my sig?? My sig hasn't ever changed you moron.

Its been the same thing since day one. I don't know how else I can say it.

When will it sink through your thick scull that you don't make any sense and that you just keep saying the same thing over and over. You lost and you trying to say anything you can to get back at me and its not working.
    You can't even spell "skull", yet you're trying to convince me that you've somehow won an arguement on a topic that you can't even grasp the concept of. YOU are the one who keeps repeating yourself.

Maybe you should change your sig again and come back as a real person this time not a complete dummy. Wusman don't bother replying again, this is getting bad and I hate to pick on the handicap.
    Change my sig?? What are you even talking about?? Complete dummy?? Everyone knows you're still in high school, you don't need to make it any more obvious, HOMO. I'll "bother" repying to make your look even more stupid with each post, it isn't hard at all considering the crap you post.

Funny you don't like to pick on the handicap, seeing as you quoted your own post and made fun of yourself. Now that is sad and pathetic.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

You can't even come up with something original, all you do is copy everything I say your like a pairot. Poley want a cracker?? LOL

I bet your down stairs in your parents basement and can't wait to see what I type next, what a loser.

You have been called out so many time buy good standing members to meet up and race and you chicken out all the time always saying even if you beat me you still drive a piece of shit. How stupid is that??Your scared of your own shadow and now it's all coming out here your not even American. Lost again wusman. Go ahead and copy me again.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

You can't even come up with something original, all you do is copy everything I say your like a pairot. Poley want a cracker?? LOL

I bet your down stairs in your parents basement and can't wait to see what I type next, what a loser.

You have been called out so many time buy good standing members to meet up and race and you chicken out all the time always saying even if you beat me you still drive a piece of shit. How stupid is that??Your scared of your own shadow and now it's all coming out here your not even American. Lost again wusman. Go ahead and copy me again.
    So now you've lost the arument so badly that you're going to accuse me of copying. So now you've lowered your standards from a high school level to a middle school level.

All you can do is call names and accuse me of false things. You have no arguement, you have no purpose, you have nothing to contribute to this site, and you certainly have no life, thats obvious.

Called out by good standing members?? Name one who called me out. Never happened. What about all the bullshit you made up about me changing my sig that never happened?? All of a sudden you shut up about that, interesting.

Not even American?? What are you talking about?? Once again, you make no sense. You need to lay off of the meth, I guess thats a common addiction in the trailer park in which you live though.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, Homo, but your life is a complete waste.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Go back and check where the post was idiot. Do I still have to walk you through it little boy.

You have been ban so many times hear you should not be a member. Just go away, you have made no sense and are completely out to lunch.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Go back and check where the post was idiot. Do I still have to walk you through it little boy.
    Its not there, its only in your tiny head, so theres no way for me to check it, genius.

You have been ban so many times hear you should not be a member. Just go away, you have made no sense and are completely out to lunch.
    So I've been banned from this site, yet I'm posting right now under the same username since 2006. I should not be a member?? Haha, and this coming from a trailer trash high school kid with an eagle talon.

You are so stupid its ridiculous. You've lost every arguement you've ever started, stop posting and get out of here.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Like I said you have not come up with anything original again. Your bum buddy gone and now your all lonely.

You have been called out buy guys that own evo's here have you not??? Now your a liar too as well as in bread. If someone called me out for a race I would go not cry about what kind of car they had. All talk no action.

You have lost again and again aren't you tired of eating your own shit.
    Last edited by jomo; 12-11-2008 at 03:31 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Like I said you have not come up with anything original again. Your bum buddy gone and now your all lonely.
    Everything I said was original. If I was copying you my posts would make no sense and people would think I was a trailer trash piece of shit like yourself.

You have been called out buy guys that own evo's here have you not??? Now you a liar too as well as in bread. If someone called me out for a race I would go not cry about what kind of car they had. All talk no action.
    You said good standing members. Last I checked, ricer trolls in Evos weren't "good standing members", they are trolls and most get banned. I offered to meet up with one member through a PM, he declined.

You have lost again and again aren't you tired of eating your own shit.
    Once again, I haven't "lost" anything, I don't know how many ways I can say it. You're a retard who can't see past the end of his nose, you couldn't win an arguement if you were the only person involved.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Im sorry you couldnt get my attention today, you cum dumpster. I had to go to work then work on my car not play gearhead/economist on the internet. Next time your boyfriend explodes in your mouth why don't you choke and die.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 98ls1t/a View Post
    Im sorry you couldnt get my attention today, you cum dumpster. I had to go to work then work on my car not play gearhead/economist on the internet. Next time your boyfriend explodes in your mouth why don't you choke and die.
    When you live in a trailer park like homo and hang out at your high school so you can use their internet, I guess work just isn't a priority.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Copying me again. Looks like your bum buddy is back. Do you guys hold hands while your waiting for me to reply??LOL

So what is it wusman were you called out or not?? You said no but then change your mind. I just proved to everyone that your a liar and a fag.

How many times have you been ban?? I never said forever even though you should be liar.

Your little basement boy friend is looking for some more attention go give him some would you.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

He is talking about what he is going to do to you wusman.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Copying me again. Looks like your bum buddy is back. Do you guys hold hands while your waiting for me to reply??LOL
    Good one, you're the only one laughing.

So what is it wusman were you called out or not?? You said no but then change your mind. I just proved to everyone that your a liar and a fag.
    Wow, another good one. So you're calling me gay, but your name is homo?? Interesting.

I was called out by ricer trolls. You said I was called out by "good standing members". Last I checked, ricer trolls were not good standing members. Therefore that makes me neither a "liar" nor a "fag". I think its obvious who the queer is here, his name is homo.

How many times have you been ban?? I never said forever even though you should be liar.
    If I was banned I wouldn't be posting, idiot.

I "should be a liar"?? What is that supposed to mean?? You're so stupid that you can't even make sense of anything.

Your little basement boy friend is looking for some more attention go give him some would you.
    Another creative and utterly stupid and irrelevent insult. If two people agreeing on something makes them gay (we agree that you're a retard and should have been an abortion) then I guess half this site is gay, because half the people on this site think you're a retard.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

He is talking about what he is going to do to you wusman.
    Thats impossible considering he was addressing you and your claimed boyfriend, homo.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Nice try. Why do you keep copying me over and over. The two of you are losing and the only thing you can do is copy.

You were called out and you chickened out you said it liar. You just made yourself look so stupid again. Lost again wusman.

You see I started making fun of your name then you copied me, still can't come up with anything on your own. Maybe you basement bum buddy can help you out. The two of you togeter make a great team.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

nice try. Why do you keep copying me over and over. The two of you are losing and the only thing you can do is copy.

You were called out and you chickened out you said it liar. You just made yourself look so stupid again. Lost again wusman.

You see i started making fun of your name then you copied me, still can't come up with anything on your own. Maybe you basement bum buddy can help you out. The two of you togeter make a great team.
    your a waiste of sperm

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

your a waiste of sperm
    Don't worry about me just give it to wusman.

Got to start a sentence with a capital and waiste is spelt waste. You never finished grade school kid. You should come up from the basement and get some fresh air after you finish with wusman.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Thanks teach(of taking cock n balls in the rear and mouth) I forgot to spell check on the academicaly aclaimed LS1.com. I am suprised you have time to use a computer after getting analy destroyed buy Lance Bass all day you fairy. Your obviously standing up while using the computer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information