Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nissan GT-R Spec-V details released

This is a discussion on Nissan GT-R Spec-V details released within the Domestics and Foreigns forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 98ls1t/a I can get you some FRENCH CRIES. Took you a while to come up with that ...

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Quote Originally Posted by 98ls1t/a View Post
    I can get you some FRENCH CRIES.
    Took you a while to come up with that one.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Do you want some cheese with that wine?

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    What jap car do I own ass clown? If you are referring to my Eagle Talon it was made in USA by Americans in a American owned plant in partnership with Mitsubishi, which GM does all the time with Toyota.

The car companies are in trouble because they have guys like running them into the ground with your narrow minded views. Hey ethug go take a cold shower:blow me:
    Your DSM is nothing more than a rebadged Mitsubishi, its not American in anything but name. Mitsubishi engineered and designed the car, and sold the rights to Chrysler to put their badge on it and sell it at their dealerships. So by buying a Talon you are basically buying a Japanese car.

Narrow minded views?? Thats interesting and very ironic coming from a young fool like yourself who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. You couldn't grasp the concept of economics if it punched you square in the face.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Do you want some cheese with that wine?

Some people will just never get it lol, they are blind to reality.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Thats true, I deal with idiots like that daily. No appreciation for anything. I cant believe he had the balls to say an Eagle Talon was an american car.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Thats true, I deal with idiots like that daily. No appreciation for anything. I cant believe he had the balls to say an Eagle Talon was an american car.
    The really sad part is that he probably honestly believes that it is. Attitudes like his are why this country is in trouble. People like him think that just because a car is built in this country its American, which couldn't be further from the truth.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    The really sad part is that he probably honestly believes that it is. Attitudes like his are why this country is in trouble. People like him think that just because a car is built in this country its American, which couldn't be further from the truth.
    For all your talk you don't really say to much. Buying my eagle talon has help more Americans then you buying your camaro where it was made in Canada buy a bunch of french men stupid.

You should move to another country and help support them too. I have helped more Americans then you have. LOL yea right who knows nothing about economics now?? Your a waste of space and are like a cancer on this web site, you should just go back down to your parents basement and shut up.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

USA built buy American's in a American own plant. That's not American boy you are stupid.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

I think there is little broke back mountian going on here with you two dummies. Sell your cars to real Americans you don't deserve them.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

For all your talk you don't really say to much. Buying my eagle talon has help more Americans then you buying your camaro where it was made in Canada buy a bunch of french men stupid.
    Once again, so clueless that its a wonder you can even remember your own name.

Guess what genius - my FIREBIRD was built by GM, which is an AMERICAN company, and employs more Americans than all your precious jap manufacturers COMBINED. Yes, my car was ASSEMBLED in Canada, built from AMERICAN parts, and the profit from buying my car, as well as the economic benefits of supporting an American company, goes to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Get that through your thick skull, it doesn't matter where the car was built.

You should move to another country and help support them too. I have helped more Americans then you have. LOL yea right who knows nothing about economics now?? Your a waste of space and are like a cancer on this web site, you should just go back down to your parents basement and shut up.
    You haven't helped anybody in America by purchasing that piece of shit Mitsubishi. Its a Japanese car, made by a Japanese company, licensed to Chrysler who did nothing more than stick their name on it. Yeas it was built in Illinois, but that is completely irrelevent when the profit and economic benefits are going back to Japan. You don't have a clue about economics, you need to shut up.

USA built buy American's in a American own plant. That's not American boy you are stupid.
    Its not American, for the last time. Its MITUBITCHI, last I check that pile of shit company wasn't headquartered in the United States. You don't have a damn clue.

I think there is little broke back mountian going on here with you two dummies. Sell your cars to real Americans you don't deserve them.
    And this is why 17 year olds punks living in their parents basement shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Are you really this Fuckin Dumb. The car was designed and funded by a company in another country. So regardless of were it was built the money earned by this product will be an import to the U.S. and the profit will go into the home countries Gross National Product or economy of the company were it is established. Im sorry if Im only 20 and go to school, work, and save money for a house has me living in my parents huge awsome basement. That sounds pretty American to me why don't you try it. Why do you even own an F-body you are obviously to good for them. If I live in a basement were the hell does scum like you live?

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Again go back to the hole you crawled out of dummy. Listen very closely buying a American made car built buy Americans in America is CALLED AMERICAN fool.

It was built in Illinois but it's completely irrelevant. What are you kidding me. Last time I looked it was a Chrysler plant not a Mitsubishi plant wrong again. Economic benefits just ask the Americans that worked in that plant about that and the city if it had no benefits you really just proved in your own pathetic words how stupid you really are.

I bet all the Americans working at GM like making rebadged Toyota's, where are profits going now wusman??? You bash one company and Gm is doing the same thing. You really are a waste of my time little boy. Sit back look at what you wrote and see how you lost another battle.

Just because you change oil at the quickie lube with your bum buddy doesn't mean you know a thing about cars. Get off this site your not wanted here.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Are you really this Fuckin Dumb. The car was designed and funded by a company in another country. So regardless of were it was built the money earned by this product will be an import to the U.S. and the profit will go into the home countries Gross National Product or economy of the company were it is established. Im sorry if Im only 20 and go to school, work, and save money for a house has me living in my parents huge awsome basement. That sounds pretty American to me why don't you try it. Why do you even own an F-body you are obviously to good for them. If I live in a basement were the hell does scum like you live?

I live right above you with your mother.LOL

Sounds to me like you have not finished grade school boy. awsome is spelt awesome.

Ask the Americans that got pay checks from that American own plant what they did with that money, they bought houses and groceries and furniture and payed bills that doesn't help the American economy, you must not even be in school dummy you are just too stupid.

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Did it not win car of the year??? What car companies are in trouble and asking for money to bail them out?? Who is the real epic failure?
    That choice amazed me. Lots of nice cars to choose from this year, and although I like the GTR, the transmission issue should have been addressed, and giving this vehicle "car of the year," status has pretty much destroyed my interest in further "car of the year" articles from Motor Trend.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Again go back to the hole you crawled out of dummy. Listen very closely buying a American made car built buy Americans in America is CALLED AMERICAN fool.

It was built in Illinois but it's completely irrelevant. What are you kidding me. Last time I looked it was a Chrysler plant not a Mitsubishi plant wrong again. Economic benefits just ask the Americans that worked in that plant about that and the city if it had no benefits you really just proved in your own pathetic words how stupid you really are.

I bet all the Americans working at GM like making rebadged Toyota's, where are profits going now wusman??? You bash one company and Gm is doing the same thing. You really are a waste of my time little boy. Sit back look at what you wrote and see how you lost another battle.

Just because you change oil at the quickie lube with your bum buddy doesn't mean you know a thing about cars. Get off this site your not wanted here.
    You've lost 100 times over and yet you keep posting. You have 2 people owning you in this thread and yet you keep posting. Not one person on this site likes you, and YET YOU KEEP POSTING. You'd think you'd take a hint and leave, but obviously not, too ignorant and full of yourself.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and you certainly have no clue about economics or how they impact the country. And for the last time, your car is not American, just like F-bodys are not Canadian, even though they were built by Canadian workers in Canada. Assembly location has absolutely NOTHING do do with the classification of a vehicle as American or foreign.

I like how all you can do is result to personal attacks because you're such a scumbag that you can't have a discussion without turning it into a flame fest.

Congrats on being a 17 year old lowlife, now take a hint and leave.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    You've lost 100 times over and yet you keep posting. You have 2 people owning you in this thread and yet you keep posting. Not one person on this site likes you, and YET YOU KEEP POSTING. You'd think you'd take a hint and leave, but obviously not, too ignorant and full of yourself.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and you certainly have no clue about economics or how they impact the country. And for the last time, your car is not American, just like F-bodys are not Canadian, even though they were built by Canadian workers in Canada. Assembly location has absolutely NOTHING do do with the classification of a vehicle as American or foreign.

I like how all you can do is result to personal attacks because you're such a scumbag that you can't have a discussion without turning it into a flame fest.

Congrats on being a 17 year old lowlife, now take a hint and leave.

I lost don't think so. You and your bum buddy just got a lesson in economics dumb ass. Where is the money for the American people if the car is assembled in Canada you dumb piece of crap.

No one said anything about classification. There you are talking out of your ass again. You just love taken a shit kicking boy. As far as people liking me how many times have you been band or warned loser??? How many times have you changed your sig?? People are sick and tired of hearing the same old thing from you, you think you know all about every manufacture and how crappy they are if they are not Gm.

You still haven't answered why is it okay for Gm to work with Toyota and not Chrysler with Mitsubishi is that not the same thing. I just keep making you eat your stupid words over and over again.

Go back down to your parents basement with your buddy and give each other a hand. Lost again. Don't you get tired of losing punk??

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Your only friend in the world has not come back after I took care of him you should do the same and just leave for good don't just change your sig and come back as someone else loser.

Everyone thinks your a joke and a nobody cares about you so go sell your car if you really own one to somebody that knows about the car. Go back to your patheic little world of knowing nothing.

Bright Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans AM

Hey Jomo, Your a failed Abortion.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

^^^^^
    I live right above you with your mother.LOL

Sounds to me like you have not finished grade school boy. awsome is spelt awesome.

Ask the Americans that got pay checks from that American own plant what they did with that money, they bought houses and groceries and furniture and payed bills that doesn't help the American economy, you must not even be in school dummy you are just too stupid.
    Your so sad kid. Just go away.
    Last edited by jomo; 12-11-2008 at 02:55 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I lost don't think so. You and your bum buddy just got a lesson in economics dumb ass. Where is the money for the American people if the car is assembled in Canada you dumb piece of crap.

No one said anything about classification. There you are talking out of your ass again. You just love taken a shit kicking boy. As far as people liking me how many times have you been band or warned loser??? How many times have you changed your sig?? People are sick and tired of hearing the same old thing from you, you think you know all about every manufacture and how crappy they are if they are not Gm.

You still haven't answered why is it okay for Gm to work with Toyota and not Chrysler with Mitsubishi is that not the same thing. I just keep making you eat your stupid words over and over again.

Go back down to your parents basement with your buddy and give each other a hand. Lost again. Don't you get tired of losing punk??
    I honestly can't believe there are people with such low intelligence still alive.

Lesson in economics?? You're so wrong its comical. Where is the money if the car was built in Canada?? You just proved you have absolutely no clue what is going on, period. Ever heard of the stock market?? Investments?? Capital?? Big Business in America?? Obviously not, or you wouldn't have made that stupid statement. The small amount of workers employed at the St Therese plant pales in comparison to the economic influence of General Motors as an American company.

When did I say I thought it was a good idea for GM to work with Toyota?? Never, you are putting words in my mouth. The Vibe and Matrix are both produced by Toyota, and as for the profit, I'm willing to bet most of it goes to Toyota as well, since they are supplying the design and the parts.

And once again with the childish insults, I bet its fun being trailer trash. Keep up the good work, eventually everyone on this forum and the rest of the world will know what a scumbag you are.
    Last edited by Wesman; 12-10-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information