Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

gettin my cts v tomarrow!!!

finaly got what i originaly wanted.... but a year newer 05 cts v 10k miles mint! the t/a mite stay around for a while but i cant say how long sorry guys think we cna get a cts v chat area in here too?
    1999 Trans Am M6 330rwhp 343ft/lb, slp long tube headers, hi flow cats, loudmouth exhaust, slp lid, ceramic clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, slp hood, 20% tint, 18" z06 rims black.. security system: KIMBER CDP II .45

2002 GMC Seirra short box Z71 BOSS 20's

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

You seem to have an impressive collection of vehicles for a 21 year old.

Can I ask what you do for a living? I might want to change my profession. (lol) Most people your age are scrapping buy eating cold pizza and hittin' the books to finish up their degree?

Red
    1999 Pontiac GTP

Congrats man, I know you've wanted one for a while. I got a new..to me.. GTX looks like it's time for a race Pics??

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    You seem to have an impressive collection of vehicles for a 21 year old.

Can I ask what you do for a living? I might want to change my profession. (lol) Most people your age are scrapping buy eating cold pizza and hittin' the books to finish up their degree?

i work for general motors.... just a line worker..... my plant makes the crossover vehicles that are sellign liek hot cakes the buick enclave, the gmc acadia, and the saturn outlook.... were working 6 days a week for the next three months soo i had to go buy somethign to keep me wanting to go into work..... it gets old doin the sme job on the line everyday but havin my cts-v makes it all worth while.....

and i still live at home lmao thats the key to my collection!

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by slowgtp View Post
    Congrats man, I know you've wanted one for a while. I got a new..to me.. GTX looks like it's time for a race Pics??
    yeah chris i have to vactation days in july on fridays... will have to hook up down on south cedar and catch up.... july 18 and the 25 i believe....

bout the only time ill be able to go to the gut allllll summer.....

Red
    1999 Pontiac GTP

Well I'll be gone the 18th but maybe I'll see you the 25th. What color did you get? I'll keep an eye out for yeah. If you do a track day let me know I haven't run the new car yet. It has similar mods to my red one and ran the exact 1/4 mile time as my red one so it was a good car to find. White 2 door GTX, ram air hood, SLP spoiler and 18' chrome wheels. It's a little flashier than my old one. Mine started to rust around the 1/4's so it was time to get a newer one with no rust. See yeah this summer...maybe.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by slowgtp View Post
    Well I'll be gone the 18th but maybe I'll see you the 25th. What color did you get? I'll keep an eye out for yeah. If you do a track day let me know I haven't run the new car yet. It has similar mods to my red one and ran the exact 1/4 mile time as my red one so it was a good car to find. White 2 door GTX, ram air hood, SLP spoiler and 18' chrome wheels. It's a little flashier than my old one. Mine started to rust around the 1/4's so it was time to get a newer one with no rust. See yeah this summer...maybe.
    black on black looks just liek woodys but i got ls6 power and hes got ls2...... i love it soooo much debating on the future of the t/a still....

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6 View Post
    i work for general motors.... just a line worker..... my plant makes the crossover vehicles that are sellign liek hot cakes the buick enclave, the gmc acadia, and the saturn outlook.... were working 6 days a week for the next three months soo i had to go buy somethign to keep me wanting to go into work..... it gets old doin the sme job on the line everyday but havin my cts-v makes it all worth while.....

and i still live at home lmao thats the key to my collection!
    hey i used to drive by that plant on my way to the first college i went to up in owosso

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    hey i used to drive by that plant on my way to the first college i went to up in owosso
    good ol' baker college huh.... i live over in laingsburg bout 14 miles from baker campus.....
    owosso is a f'ed up lil white trash town its like a mini flint... lmao

went to capital caddy yesterday cause my interior rear sail panels are falling down and im gonna have them fix them under warranty......

i talekd to a lady abotu extending my factory warranty fro like another 4 years and 48-60k miles for 1400-1700$!!!!! she sed since it has such low miles its really cheap to do... i think thats soooo worth it since these rear differentials are hit and miss.... what you guys think?

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6 View Post
    good ol' baker college huh.... i live over in laingsburg bout 14 miles from baker campus.....
    owosso is a f'ed up lil white trash town its like a mini flint... lmao
    haha yeah tell me about it, I have some dirty white trash down here where i live, but up there thats 90% of the population haha, but yeah i used to date a girl from perry so i kind of know the surrounding area haha, oh yeah and fuck baker by the way, i hated that place haha

Red
    1999 Pontiac GTP

If it's the Cadillac certified program I'd do it. It's a warranty extension rather than a warranty plan like GMPP with many exclusions. They cover trim etc where GMPP wont.

The car looks nice, I'll get one some day as well. I've always liked them but they weren't out yet when I left Capital Caddy. I wish I had the money for the SC version.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

yeha ill prolly rock this one till the 09's come down to my price range then snag another low mile v liek this one..... something abotu a caddy that sooths my soul on the way to work.... not to mention its a sleeper since no one seems to no what the hell the V badges mean on the sides and rear.... havent had the chance to intice any mustangs or ricers yet.....

p.s. cap. caddy f'ed up and forgot to reserv eme a rental car so now im pissed....

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

Yeah a buddy of mine just got one (just has to go pick it up). 04 ls6 all black

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

talked to the dealer and the ctsv rear end gremlin has infested my rear differentail there not sure whats wrong with it yet but they no somethign not right..... ill no more monday got my rental! 08 impy hehe

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

if you guys are lookin for a new daily driver i highly recomend the 08 impala... this this is gettin the piss beat outa it and not only is it taking it like a trooper the average mpg not the instant, reads 27!!!! it dropped to 26.9 for a few miles after some intense ebrake donuts......

its got the jordan harris JH power "best in segment" award lmao

Thread Information