Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The 3000GT/Stealth

This is a discussion on The 3000GT/Stealth within the Domestics and Foreigns forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Seems to fit. -Dan...

Black
    1991 Stealth TT

Seems to fit.
    -Dan

bro? dont call me bro. do i have nut hair? only your mom could answer that.
    i will be as horse-shit as i please because you all came flocking towards this ricer thread to spew bullshit and analyze posts.
    and all the comments about not threatening....
    spoken like true pussies.
    im not a wigger, but thats a nice generalization....
    and i actually do have an ls1, i actually did have a dsm, and i actually never claimed to be an expert. i never claimed anything really....
    just that you all are pussies.
    did i spell PUSSIES right??????????????
    Define ricer you fucking piece of shit, I sat here and read all of your bullshit for a long time, and then i just had to say something! Spoken like pussies?, pussies?! your talking through a fucking computer, your behind a monitor talking through a computer... GROW THE FUCK UP, AND HAVE FUN IN HIGHSCHOOL, BECAUSE IM SURE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE AND KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE STILL IN FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL!

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstealth View Post
    Automatic 1G dsm's came with a TDO4 13g.

And secondgearscratch, you may have bought a Camaro with a LS1, but you are still a typical DSMer at heart.
    -Dan
    dan, you are a right. i had to pick my brain for mindless facts about pointless ricers, facts i knew in yesteryears and buried deep because of embarassement.

why anyone would want something so unreliable is beyond me. and yes the 13g did come on automatics.... but answer me this... what does the compressor housing say??????
    thank you to for deciding to make your first post a bash on an ls1 website...

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Subscribing & Watching...
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383, ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD
    Black 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid 4WD (Totaled)

Black 2013 Chevy Volt (Gone)

its funny he told us we were wrong about the turbos and the dsm thing even after we corrected him...yet he didnt claim to know anything...what a FUCKING tard. And no i wont make my posts look any better, i signed up for one reason, to correct the tard(thats you). I am sure we are all so scared to get banned

Quote Originally Posted by jhut03 View Post
    its funny he told us we were wrong about the turbos and the dsm thing even after we corrected him...yet he didnt claim to know anything...what a FUCKING tard. And no i wont make my posts look any better, i signed up for one reason, to correct the tard(thats you). I am sure we are all so scared to get banned

Dont forget about being scared of the 19 year old punk kicking your ass!!!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    the 2jz supra engine is nothing like that piece of shit under the vr-4 hood. first of all the supra is an inline six with two cams, mounted longitudal for the rear wheel drive platform (the way things should be which is why im not too mad at toyota). that hunk of shit mitsu is a 4 cam v6, twin turbo transversely mounted which means that when you look under the hood you:
    1. throw up blood
    2. wonder how anyone but a jap/german collective effort could have squeezed all that shit sideways ontop of a weak transaxle, which you will NEVER see.
    3.throw up again
    4.ask yourself how YOU are going to work on it, how you can fix the boost leak from the shitty internal wastegates of the 13gs and the failing transfer case when you somehow muster up 16 psi on a stock and shitty fuel pump then drop the clutch and break it plus the drive shaft all while simoultaneously hitting fuel cut without much effort.....
    do yourself a favor, stay away, FAR AWAY........
    Damnit! Where's my pix at of a smiley walking a crank when I need it!

Black
    1991 Stealth TT

Gotcha covered!
    -Dan

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Damnit! Where's my pix at of a smiley walking a crank when I need it!
    are you saying a 3000gt is prone to crank walk?

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by vr4gasm726 View Post
    Define ricer you fucking piece of shit, I sat here and read all of your bullshit for a long time, and then i just had to say something! Spoken like pussies?, pussies?! your talking through a fucking computer, your behind a monitor talking through a computer... GROW THE FUCK UP, AND HAVE FUN IN HIGHSCHOOL, BECAUSE IM SURE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE AND KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE STILL IN FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL!
    im in college but thats ok. a ricer is someone who acts out in an attempt to be noticed in their car. they add pointless flair like a big wing and a fart can and tries desperately to stay in their comfort zone. when questioned they become hostile and try denying that they have a vehicle that
    1. has no torque
    2. is generally ugly and unreliable
    3. makes excuses and then starts insulting by saying that all you (as a domestic muscle car owner) is a v8, and thats why you would win.

ricer is also a state of mind. uninformed, but fiercly confrontational and loyalty to their respective brands. they always do the drive by, never having the balls to line em up and rarely do they have any real experience with cars.
    i dont claim to be an expert on cars, just wanting to learn, but at the same time, know what i know from doing it or watching it be done.
    of course im behind the monitor, just like you.
    im trying to get you to come to where i live and embarass me but you keep calling me a thug for simply saying that i will beat your ass bc youre sole motivation is talking shit....
    thats what we do around here, its a midwest thing.

i mean, do you want to give me your address or #, bc i can come to you if youre scared of driving on the highway...

removed address.
    Last edited by mrr23; 03-27-2007 at 04:21 PM.

im in college but thats ok. a ricer is someone who acts out in an attempt to be noticed in their car. they add pointless flair like a big wing and a fart can and tries desperately to stay in their comfort zone. when questioned they become hostile and try denying that they have a vehicle that
    1. has no torque
    3. makes excuses and then starts insulting by saying that all you (as a domestic muscle car owner) is a v8, and thats why you would win.

ricer is also a state of mind. uninformed, but fiercly confrontational and loyalty to their respective brands. they always do the drive by, never having the balls to line em up and rarely do they have any real experience with cars.
    i dont claim to be an expert on cars, just wanting to learn, but at the same time, know what i know from doing it or watching it be done.
    im trying to get you to come to where i live and embarass me but you keep calling me a thug for simply saying that i will beat your ass bc youre sole motivation is talking shit....

i mean, do you want to give me your address or #, bc i can come to you if youre scared of driving on the highway...

you just defined yourself to a fucking "T"

THERE LOL. Honestly if you have enough time to come out here to get beat up thats cool man. Lol its so easy to make fun of you. I honestly love it, You know today man i was having a bad day at work, woke up late, ya know the whole bit. But then this man! You made my fucking day man let me tell ya. You are one of a kind. Go read you have a test tommorow in college.

Black
    1991 Stealth TT

Well holy crap, pot, kettle, kettle, pot!

1. has no torque
    Interestingly enough, the 3/S motor provides 300ish ft/tq at 2500 RPM. Not exactly the frame twisting power of a big block, but I'd say thats ample down low power yes?

Well, thats a matter of opinion and personal experience. My buddies 5.0 was both ugly and fell apart often, but when that thing ran...

Now, I've only had this happen once, but I believe the quote was ...

"Hey man, that's not fair, you turned up your boost, thats why you won!"

Race gas has its perks.

In any case, please make rational and intelligent posts, your rants make my brain want to implode. I hope to god your style of writing is not also a 'midwest thing', as I expect better from a highschool grad.
    -Dan

bro? dont call me bro. do i have nut hair? only your mom could answer that.
    i will be as horse-shit as i please because you all came flocking towards this ricer thread to spew bullshit and analyze posts.
    and all the comments about not threatening....
    spoken like true pussies.
    im not a wigger, but thats a nice generalization....
    and i actually do have an ls1, i actually did have a dsm, and i actually never claimed to be an expert. i never claimed anything really....
    just that you all are pussies.
    did i spell PUSSIES right??????????????
    When all else fails and you've completely embarrassed yourself, throw in an 'i did your mom' comeback to make yourself look more mature. Nice strategy.

1. has no torque

I'm scared to drive the highways. I live in Lake Las Vegas, more specifically the Montelago Village there. Come to the gate, tell them who you are. I'll have them give you my exact address. Can't wait!

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

That's enough guys.

LOL, im done playing with the kid now. We dont have to try, he makes fun of himself. Im leaving, thanks guys! that was fun.

moral- Next time you talk shit, PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. But i gota run cause if i stay here im gonna get beat up by the 19yr old kid who wants my adress!!! oh noo.

ricer is also a state of mind. uninformed, but fiercly confrontational and loyalty to their respective brands
    If you don't realize the irony of that statement you are beyond all forms of mental help.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstealth View Post
    Click for full size

Seems to fit.
    -Dan
    Uh, you forgot the backwards hat.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information