Thread: '01 Boneville

Awaiting Activation

'01 Boneville

So I found this Black '01 Boneville for about 2500, but it has 170k on it. The paint and interior is pretty good shape and according to the dealer, has no driving issues. I am sure I can have it lowered down with cash. Now this would be my DD so I can store my baby away. Anyone think this would be a good car for DD with that many miles? I've also found older ones like '93 with less miles for about the same price. Let me know what you guys think. Also anyone have experience with '00+ Olds Aleros? BTW I am near Chicago so we have all seasons. Thanks

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Don't worry so much about the mileage, worry about the condition of the car itself. The 3800 series II is a very strong motor, even at 200K they are still like new.

The stuff to worry about is the little crap that will nickel and dime you. But if the car was well maintained and runs well, sounds like a good DD. I'd at least try to get them down a little on the price though.

Awaiting Activation
    Oh I will lol 2600 for it is not worth it. I will test drive it and see how she drives. As long as the heater works, it shifts well, and no knocking noise comes from the bay then I am good.

Thread Information