candy red
    98 Camaro Z28

Mexicos classics

Hey guys I go to Mexico every year and yall guys couldnt believe how many classic cars are up there. I saw a 1970 Chevelle in decent condition abandoned at a gas station. Also I saw a 68-72 Nova SS with stickers of flames. Most people out here dont know what they got an they still drive them everyday. The people that know what they got they race them. What I see the most out here is Novas, Dusters with hood scoop, couple of chevelles and alot mavericks (i know they suck). But anyways I'm just letting yall know whats out there.

blue
    83 mustang 347

road trip to mexico anyone?
    *Melba Toast*
    Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packing right here. I've got four-eleven positrack out back. Seven-fifty double pumper. Edelbrock intake, bored over thirty, eleven to one pop up pistons. Turbo jet, three ninety horse power.We're talking some fucking muscle.

Awaiting Activation
    cool story. i never would've though mexico would have old muscle cars running around. I'm surprised they haven't tried to mod them and outrun border patrol.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A WS6 M6

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CandyRedZ28 View Post
    Hey guys I go to Mexico every year and yall guys couldnt believe how many classic cars are up there. I saw a 1970 Chevelle in decent condition abandoned at a gas station. Also I saw a 68-72 Nova SS with stickers of flames. Most people out here dont know what they got an they still drive them everyday. The people that know what they got they race them. What I see the most out here is Novas, Dusters with hood scoop, couple of chevelles and alot mavericks (i know they suck). But anyways I'm just letting yall know whats out there.
    I seriously hope you made a mistake...............YOU SAID " UP THERE "... Personally, I still cannot believe you made that mistake. You do live in TEXAS...Right.???
    99 WS6 M6 NBM !Cags,!Cats,Vinci/Crane,Hurst,Detroit TruTrac,3:73,31 Splne,Edel.Race LT's,ORY,QTEC,Flow,ARP,Percy,MSD,SLP,AC/DELCO,Bosch,GMPP,Cntrfrce DF,Htchkiss,Susp.Tech,Lakewood,285's,Bilstein,Pro-kit,SLP,RK Sprt,A/Meter,Red Optima,Magnaflow S/S Tips,Hd Pins,Tint,Fire.Ex,[*4 Hot Rod Power Tours*]

candy red
    98 Camaro Z28

Also the Monte Carlo SS from the 80's instead of having 305 out there they had 350's with a hurst shifter and was the fastest car out there. And yes i made a mistake by saying up there i meant down there.

blue
    83 mustang 347

ahhh my dad had an 87 carlo, mom blew the motor what did dad do? 327 from a 60's camaro that thing would fly. for some reason now hes an uptight asshole who hates cars

Black
    2002 Trans Am

Many of the classics and nicer motorcycles you will see in Mexico and South America are stolen from the U.S. Our auto theft guy in my division has worked lots of theft rings in the last 5 years or so that are sending high-end luxury cars and classic muscle over the border into Mexico, or over the seas into Africa and Southeast Asia. Harleys are also real popular with these folks.
    Last edited by BLK02TransAm; 11-19-2006 at 04:59 PM.

Ermine White
    1964 Chevelle

all the more reason to put up a wall

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange SS View Post
    all the more reason to put up a wall
    X2

Thread Information