Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Keep the muscle or sell it?

This is a discussion on Keep the muscle or sell it? within the Classic Muscle forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Zedicous I guess i'll have to check into it, i don't have anything that old, my oldest ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zedicous View Post
    I guess i'll have to check into it, i don't have anything that old, my oldest one is a 93 Civic SIr, 99 C5, 06 RSX-S, and a 98 Z28. i wouldn't mind having a bird like yours, i believe the one i like is a 70's bird, the one with the two hood scoops or a 70's Nova. I do live in town, so that probably keeps my millage down a bit. When time permits i'll have to give them a call. How are they on promptness, have you ever had to make a claim? Thanks for all your help.
    I myself have been lucky. I have not had to make a claim since I've used them. They have although been very easy to deal with and setup the needed insurance on each car. With reasonable rates and no mileage limits I don't think I could go wrong. I have other friends that use them as well, and I have never heard a complaint. I at least have peace of mind knowing my stuff is covered for the going market rate, and I don't have to worry about whether I drove the car too much.

I'm sure a search on the web would turn up some info on ratings, insurance claims, maybe the BBB? Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I myself have been lucky. I have not had to make a claim since I've used them. They have although been very easy to deal with and setup the needed insurance on each car. With reasonable rates and no mileage limits I don't think I could go wrong. I have other friends that use them as well, and I have never heard a complaint. I at least have peace of mind knowing my stuff is covered for the going market rate, and I don't have to worry about whether I drove the car too much.

I'm sure a search on the web would turn up some info on ratings, insurance claims, maybe the BBB? Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Actually you've been a great help and i can't help but say thanks for it all..

600hp sube power sancar
    68 panel,

you know what you should sell it. TO ME LOL. was that a retorical question. dont ever sell your classic muscle thats like saying should i get rid of my led zeplin cds and buy some newer music cds. classic muscle paved the way for what we are driving today. and honestly in 38 years will a 2008 trans am, corvette, or gto be worth what that muscle car is worth today. hell no.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information