Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71

I want a 71 Cuda

This is a discussion on I want a 71 Cuda within the Classic Muscle forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I cant find a modern car that i want, but i would really like a 71 Cuda... Here is the ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,256
    1966 Corvette Coupe

    I want a 71 Cuda

    I cant find a modern car that i want, but i would really like a 71 Cuda...

    Here is the thing... I want a Resto Mod... i want a 6.1L modern hemi and a 6 speed with some more modern suspension... I really dont want to pay more than $35k... Im so screwed and never gonna find a car...

    -me

  2. #2
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    I want a fine ass virgin

  3. #3
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    I cant find a modern car that i want, but i would really like a 71 Cuda...

    Here is the thing... I want a Resto Mod... i want a 6.1L modern hemi and a 6 speed with some more modern suspension... I really dont want to pay more than $35k... Im so screwed and never gonna find a car...

    -me
    I hear ya! I'm the same way. It's tough to find the car of your dreams and be able to afford it too. Especially when it's a classic you're wanting

  4. #4
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I want a fine ass virgin
    Why would anyone want a donkey who has never had sex?


    To the OP, you might be able to find a 71 'cuda cheaper that needs some work and was nothing fancy - no motor or trans. That hemi won't be cheap but I say keep looking - you never know.
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

    Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

  5. #5
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Why would anyone want a donkey who has never had sex?


    To the OP, you might be able to find a 71 'cuda cheaper that needs some work and was nothing fancy - no motor or trans. That hemi won't be cheap but I say keep looking - you never know.
    touche

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Senior Member predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,256
    1966 Corvette Coupe

    I've looked all over the web and you can find them in the $40k's if they dont have Hemi's, but i would have $60k in the car when i got done with it... I really need to fine someone that will do all of the body work and get it up to a rolling chasis for me so i can do drivetrain and interior...

    I would pay $25k or so for a nice rolling chasis...

    -me

  8. #8
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    I cant find a modern car that i want,


    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I want a fine ass virgin
    Had one, I was not satisfied.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JaycenK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Holiday,FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,378

    Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

    My Brother in law has a 70 that has been sitting in his garage..... well about 5 years untouched and has had it since about 2002. It has been media blasted and is sitting in epox prime right now. It's not a matching number car but he bought an nos rear quarter for it and that cost him about 3grand....lol he is to damn scared to weld it on now so there it sits.... just waiting for him to do anything to it. he paid 10k for it as a car that was all together (318 car none running) and then we striped it down and found tons of rust. He traded that unistructure for a good one and some parts. He only seems to want to work on it if I push him and come over and help. I stopped going over after I asked him to help me several times (8) and he came over and fell asleep in my chair in front of the TV. My father told him he would take it off his hands for 3 grand but that was a big NOPE. One day he might get it done if he stops waisting so much time tring to get a band together. It is the worlds most expensive storage unit right now. His wife hides his birthday and Christmas gifts in it because she knows damn well he is not going to look in it.
    Last edited by JaycenK; 03-06-2010 at 09:45 PM.

  10. #10
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by JaycenK View Post
    My Brother in law has a 70 that has been sitting in his garage..... well about 5 years untouched and has had it since about 2002. It has been media blasted and is sitting in epox prime right now. It's not a matching number car but he bought an nos rear quarter for it and that cost him about 3grand....lol he is to damn scared to weld it on now so there it sits.... just waiting for him to do anything to it. he paid 10k for it as a car that was all together (318 car none running) and then we striped it down and found tons of rust. He traded that unistructure for a good one and some parts. He only seems to want to work on it if I push him and come over and help. I stopped going over after I asked him to help me several times (8) and he came over and fell asleep in my chair in front of the TV. My father told him he would take it off his hands for 3 grand but that was a big NOPE. One day he might get it done if he stops waisting so much time tring to get a band together. It is the worlds most expensive storage unit right now. His wife hides his birthday and Christmas gifts in it because she knows damn well he is not going to look in it.
    That's funny and yet sad at the same time...

  11. #11
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    bad case of denial^ ^

  12. #12
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That's funny and yet sad at the same time...
    youre a mod...?

  13. #13
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    youre a mod...?
    I am now

  14. #14
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Woodlands/spring/houston
    Posts
    2,142

    pewter
    99 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I am now
    what the hell!! spaz told me theres no more room on the payroll!!

  15. #15
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    They get paid?

  16. #16
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Woodlands/spring/houston
    Posts
    2,142

    pewter
    99 trans am

    lol i dunno ..but thats what he told me

  17. #17
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28


  18. #18
    Junior Member slphwk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rockford,IL.
    Posts
    64

    Black
    94 hawk a4 02 hawk vertm6

    This was on the power tour last year in Madison,Wi.


  19. #19
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by slphwk1 View Post
    This was on the power tour last year in Madison,Wi.
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    You just don't see that everyday do ya!

    Even with that big olé Hemi in there, it still seems so roomy under the hood

  20. #20
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    That's the sweetest car! Looks like the wire mod has already been done on it too!

    I said I'd be a mod for free, too. Guess too many people can guess how I'd be with that kind of power... (insert evil laugh here).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 71' Cuda sells for $3.78 Million
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:03 AM
  2. my buddy's 70 cuda on PINKS this weekend
    By whitelightnin99 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:39 AM
  3. What do you think? Concept Cuda
    By MacGyver in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 05:55 PM
  4. Bad Azz Cuda Video
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:37 PM
  5. 70 cuda and 69 charger.
    By specialized.1 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 03:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •