Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 759
Like Tree2Likes

Classics Check in

This is a discussion on Classics Check in within the Classic Muscle forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by LS2Tuner LOL Building clean fast cars and assembling motors. Body work? Restorations? Any more specific?...

  1. #501
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    LOL

    Building clean fast cars and assembling motors.
    Body work? Restorations? Any more specific?

  2. #502
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Body work? Restorations? Any more specific?
    No body work. Yes I do some frame off restorations for my customers. Not my favorite but they are friends so I get talked into it. I prefer doing nitrous installs and tunes. Been doing alot of Vettes and GTOs the past year and half.
    Have a few race cars in the process of building for customers right now also.
    A lot of tuning @ the track. Hope that is specific enough for you.









































    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

  3. #503
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    No body work. Yes I do some frame off restorations for my customers. Not my favorite but they are friends so I get talked into it. I prefer doing nitrous installs and tunes. Been doing alot of Vettes and GTOs the past year and half.
    Have a few race cars in the process of building for customers right now also.
    A lot of tuning @ the track. Hope that is specific enough for you.

    Alright, I'll take that as answer!

  4. #504
    Senior Member TransAm11973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my Trans Am
    Posts
    2,630

    Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6


  5. #505
    Junior Member louisianagulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    River Ridge Louisiana
    Posts
    5

    correl
    1955 chevy belair

    Nonomad

    1955 chevy 2 door wagon ls1, 6 speed

  6. #506
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by louisianagulf View Post
    1955 chevy 2 door wagon ls1, 6 speed
    Thats cool, love wagons. I have a 56 Nomad that I drove through highschool. Still parked in the garage, built the motor for it finally after 10 years of sitting, I just have to get it in there now,,,lol.

  7. #507
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    I agree, but pics are not longer easy for me. This site did away with the simple thumbdrive/digital camera method I used because it took up too much bandwidth I guess

    I refuse to sign up to some other website just to download pics to bring over here. Too much trouble just for a picture.

  8. #508
    Junior Member joey22killa*camaro*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    1

    blue and white
    1967

    i got my 67 runin

    i just got my 67 camaro up and runing

  9. #509
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Had to bring this back with a few new pics. Here is a few newer pics of the SS396 frame off car in assembly.





    Also some of the new RARE find,1 of 20 Sky Blue Talladega's with a 428 CJ and a C6. Right now it's all original except the big mechanical fuel pump and a pair of 3 chambers.






  10. #510
    Junior Member My-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    14

    Black
    2000 "SS" Silverado

    Here are a few I've had and have now

    My 1st new car




    current ride below



    still have this one below since '76







  11. #511
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Question

    [QUOTE=My-SS;1523478]Here are a few I've had and have now


    Click for full size

    What was in the garage back then. . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

  12. #512
    Junior Member My-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    14

    Black
    2000 "SS" Silverado

    My brothers '70 SS 396 Chevelle.....other brother had a '69 SS 396 Chevelle

  13. #513
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Quote Originally Posted by My-SS View Post
    My brothers '70 SS 396 Chevelle.....other brother had a '69 SS 396 Chevelle
    Are either of those cars around still?

    What are the plan's for the AMC car? 390 4 speed. . . . . . . . . ?

  14. #514
    Torque Junky
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    63

    Blue on White & Dark Blue
    70 TA RA III & 02 TA WS6

    I see we're showing works in progress now, too... here's mine as of a few weeks ago:


  15. #515
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAMrit View Post
    I see we're showing works in progress now, too... here's mine as of a few weeks ago:

    Click for full size
    You are going to run a blow through then?

    What turbo's are those?

    Stock stroke?

    Looks like it'll be a fun car.

  16. #516
    Junior Member My-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    14

    Black
    2000 "SS" Silverado

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Are either of those cars around still?

    What are the plan's for the AMC car? 390 4 speed. . . . . . . . . ?
    Restoring AMX..
    '70 model
    390 ram air
    4 sp
    posi trac
    factory AC
    power st
    disc brakes
    leather int.
    tilt wheel
    Shadow Mask paint
    Silver paint

    ALL Factory equiped
    I have a TON of money tied up in it....

    Traded a use tunnel ram intake for it back in '78...

  17. #517
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Quote Originally Posted by My-SS View Post
    Restoring AMX..
    '70 model
    390 ram air
    4 sp
    posi trac
    factory AC
    power st
    disc brakes
    leather int.
    tilt wheel
    Shadow Mask paint
    Silver paint

    ALL Factory equiped
    I have a TON of money tied up in it....

    Traded a use tunnel ram intake for it back in '78...
    So how many tunel rams do I need to send you now for it?
    I have a few including a sheetmetal with changable tops for you. . . . . . . . .

  18. #518
    Torque Junky
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    63

    Blue on White & Dark Blue
    70 TA RA III & 02 TA WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    You are going to run a blow through then?

    What turbo's are those?

    Stock stroke?

    Looks like it'll be a fun car.
    The car will actually be EFI (MegaSquirt) by the time I start using the turbos. Note the injector bungs on the intake manifold (Super Victor EFI).

    The turbos are Turbonetics TC-11017 (T3/T4 E-60 Trim Stg 3 550HP).

    Stock stroke on the 400 - bored a tiny bit, 408 cid.. I'm looking forward to getting it going again.

  19. #519
    Nitrous Tuner LS2Tuner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WestCoast AZ-CALI
    Posts
    4,763

    Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAMrit View Post
    The car will actually be EFI (MegaSquirt) by the time I start using the turbos. Note the injector bungs on the intake manifold (Super Victor EFI).

    The turbos are Turbonetics TC-11017 (T3/T4 E-60 Trim Stg 3 550HP).

    Stock stroke on the 400 - bored a tiny bit, 408 cid.. I'm looking forward to getting it going again.
    Cool!
    What are you going to run for a trans and rearend?

  20. #520
    Torque Junky
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    63

    Blue on White & Dark Blue
    70 TA RA III & 02 TA WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Cool!
    What are you going to run for a trans and rearend?
    That's still in the research phase - in other words, I dunno.

    I plan to run a T56 (double overdrive), but obviously it will need plenty of work to stand up to 8-900 hp.

    No idea on the rear end yet... but since the turbos won't be going anywhere until the car is running EFI & DIS, there's plenty of time to figure that out..

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CCW Classics - Fat Lip Goodness
    By chon in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:52 AM
  2. CCW Classics
    By DAS1998 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. WANTED: CCW Classics
    By DAS1998 in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 08:31 PM
  4. looking for classics for sale
    By screamin chicken in forum Classic Muscle
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 07:44 PM
  5. Mexicos classics
    By CandyRedZ28 in forum Classic Muscle
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 03:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •