Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Z Max ??? any good?

This is a discussion on Z Max ??? any good? within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I am glad I read this post. I was getting ready to put some in my truck. Now I have ...

hitchcock, texas
    1978 280z- ls1-v8

I am glad I read this post. I was getting ready to put some in my truck. Now I have used MM in my diesel boat. In one motor and in all the fuel. Had an injector missing before we whent out to the flower gardens. When we came back in the motor we put the MM in was smoking half as much as the other. And the injector was running fine, no more miss. So as far as diesel are concerned, I believe in marvel mystery oil.

1998 TRANS AM

hell they had to put a supercharger & that stuff in the snake to get it to spin on grass,lol
    carol shelby is a frikn ford guy,everybody knows ford parts don't work on nothin else,lmao
    on the other hand,put a supercharger on a ls engine & you've got something
    that'll plow the fields

Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    really?must be the canadian version.when i worked at a sonic owned dealership(same people that own z-max)we were required to put z-max in every used car that came through the shop.z-max came in a large plastic bottle that had a bar graph printed on its side showing how much z-max to pour in the gasoline,power steering fluid,transmission,and yeah i pretty damn sure i know what i'm talking about.
    In the states there is just one bottle for everything! I did not know that, the Zmax here in Canada is two seperate bottles. I can see why you would be more skeptical, my bad. Not to say it works or not but it seems much worse with one bottle for everything.
    2002 Camaro Z28 Bolt ons, Flowmaster catback w/3" QTP electric cutout, Superchips tuned, Granatelli MAF, SLP cold air induction Lid & filter, ZEX powertune plugs, Taylor 10.4mm wires, 160 T-stat w/fan control, Eibach sportlines & BFG-KDW's on 17" SLP SS rims.

2007 Corvette

no problem,sorry about being snippy,i just got home and was tired,my bad!

2002 FORMULA

Goldwing owners swear by MMO. The put in in the gas to clean everything out, they put it in the oil, ride 200 miles, then change the oil. Everyone on the Goldwing site uses it, I did too. Go to the site and search MMO, they use it for everything from misses to a hangover cure. Just trans fluid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information