Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Z Max ??? any good?

This is a discussion on Z Max ??? any good? within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by TransAm11973 hate to tell you this, but you already wasted your penzoil by pouring that crap in ...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    hate to tell you this, but you already wasted your penzoil by pouring that crap in there. Get it out and put in fresh oil. Z-max is crap. Your better off buying farts in a can and pouring that in your engine.
    What about NOS energy drinks?

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

^^^ those are very popular at the construction site i work at, lol. There are empty bottles of those everywere, maybe a sign i need to try some.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by moonrunx View Post
    can any one recommend a good training product for on-line marketing. Also has anyone tried any of terry deans products?
    w
    t
    f

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRunX View Post
    Can any one recommend a good training product for on-line marketing. Also has anyone tried any of Terry Deans products?
    You REALLY NEED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND SITE RULES!! If you're planning on being here long. Cutting into other members threads is not good. I saw you do this 2 days ago trying to sell something over top of another members post. You must have @ least 100 posts before you can sell here @ LS1. As for your post, you should start a thread in the forum it should be in. This is not the proper forum....Pissing off the mods is not good!! I've also seen this from you: http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...64#post1959264

PS. Sorry to the OP.
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-12-2009 at 11:21 AM.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke View Post
    So is this stuff worth it or what?? any input/info/experience would be awesome guys, thanks
    I've heard nothing good about it. If you have'nt already, check out "Oil Junkie" by Sarge. Tons of info on various types of oils and such. Very very long thread but well worth the time to check out.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I've heard nothing good about it. If you have'nt already, check out "Oil Junkie" by Sarge. Tons of info on various types of oils and such. Very very long thread but well worth the time to check out.
    hey, thanks for recommending that thread. I'll have some good reading material for tonight.

98' trans am

he puts his name on the line for it...makes me really question the gt500 and the KR ..."it makes 10000hp to the floor..and i put my name on the line for it"..puts out 550 old bastage

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I dont know or think he is a type to back something and know that its BS. I think he does believe it works because they've showed him some BS tests or other crap and told him this is how much will pay you and whatever they showed him was good enough to believe and agree to do. If i had a name like his and took years to establish because his name sells, i would be very very carefull as to what i put my name on because all it takes is one product that your backing up and your name is out the door.

So i dont think he will back something up just to back it up but i think either him or someone that he should hire put more effort into getting some real product research from a 3rd party before putting a name like his on the line if not then dont do it. He will have plenty of opportunities to make money just by using his name. I still have some respect for him and what he has accomplished cant ignore.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I think all that oil/fuel additive stuff is crap and a waste of money.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I'd put blinker fluid in my engine, before I'd even consider Z Max.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    I dont know or think he is a type to back something and know that its BS. I think he does believe it works because they've showed him some BS tests or other crap and told him this is how much will pay you and whatever they showed him was good enough to believe and agree to do. If i had a name like his and took years to establish because his name sells, i would be very very carefull as to what i put my name on because all it takes is one product that your backing up and your name is out the door.

So i dont think he will back something up just to back it up but i think either him or someone that he should hire put more effort into getting some real product research from a 3rd party before putting a name like his on the line if not then dont do it. He will have plenty of opportunities to make money just by using his name. I still have some respect for him and what he has accomplished cant ignore.
    because his name sells so well..people dont question....just like the gt500s...how SVT took over that product and used his name basically

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

hahaha nice

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well when he states "It works" what exactly does that mean?

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

it means... bruton smith gave me a whole bunch of money,so i'll sell his tinted mineral oil.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    it means... bruton smith gave me a whole bunch of money,so i'll sell his tinted mineral oil.
    dude, everything he HAS has z-max in it!

But honestly, does oil typically penetrate the metal? and...if it does, is that better for the engine?

(has has looks weird)

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

z-max,put it in your oil,gas,and transmission fluid.think about that,3 completely different fluids that do vastly different things and yet z-max improves the performance of all three...b.s.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

shady milkman, i know his name sells and people dont question it. My whole point was not that no one questions it, although i doubt that because we do so there are many other that do as well. The point is that i would be concerned and very carefull as to what i attach my name to especially working so many years building a very good reputation. Once your name is used to sell one bad product its usually a sign that its hardly every going to get used to sell another. So i understand your comment and i agree with you on that i guess since im not rich and famous like shelby, i think of it differently and it comes to shelby much more easily as to how he wants to use his name and on what product. Either way he will still come out on top, even if sh*t hits the fan, just play's stupid and will say ahh i didnt know that it didnt work and mostly everyone will believe him because he's C. Shelby.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    z-max,put it in your oil,gas,and transmission fluid.think about that,3 completely different fluids that do vastly different things and yet z-max improves the performance of all three...b.s.
    There is 2 seperate bottles in a box of Zmax, 1 for engine oil and 1 for gas tank but I am sure you knew that since your so sure that it is no good, right?
    2002 Camaro Z28 Bolt ons, Flowmaster catback w/3" QTP electric cutout, Superchips tuned, Granatelli MAF, SLP cold air induction Lid & filter, ZEX powertune plugs, Taylor 10.4mm wires, 160 T-stat w/fan control, Eibach sportlines & BFG-KDW's on 17" SLP SS rims.

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

really?must be the canadian version.when i worked at a sonic owned dealership(same people that own z-max)we were required to put z-max in every used car that came through the shop.z-max came in a large plastic bottle that had a bar graph printed on its side showing how much z-max to pour in the gasoline,power steering fluid,transmission,and engine.so yeah i pretty damn sure i know what i'm talking about.
    2007 Corvette...stock...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by nillam1 View Post
    There is 2 seperate bottles in a box of Zmax, 1 for engine oil and 1 for gas tank but I am sure you knew that since your so sure that it is no good, right?
    Yeah I have seen those packs. I have also seen the VOA of this garbage. Just put in Marvel Mystery Oil for $10 bucks a gallon at ChinaMart if you must. Same stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information