Navy blue
    2002 Pontiac Trans am

Yes, No or Maybe so?

Ya that's doable with cam only. One of the biggest factors is his race weight. Not sure he is being totally honest with that as he first says 3300 lbs. then says 3250 lbs.
    In any event the car has had some serious weight reduction, and that is the key. You are talking about a near 3,000 lbs. car without a driver and gas.

My 4th gens bone stock (both a T-top and a Vert) weight 3560 lbs. and 3620 lbs. respectively,,,that's before I'm sitting in there. So he has taken a solid 500-600 lbs. out of the car. That's 1/2 a second right there. If you look at it that way, at stock weight it would be a bottom 11 second car.

The other factor is his 60 foot time. The rest of the car is setup well, with a 4.10 gear and 4,000 stall cutting 1.3 60 foot times, that's getting with the 60 foot program. The FAST intake helps and I'm sure there is every other trick thrown in that he isn't talking about

Ha, I just watched the first video, like I said,,,,,other tricks.

Notice the front end? he has the front grill areas including the front parking lights completely masked off for less drag. In other words, he is trying to squeak all he can, so no telling what else he's done and he ain't talkin'

If you ask me that's not true street form. You can't drive the car to and from the track as he says he does with the front turn signals taped off. I'm willing to bet that's a very gutted car for a street car.

The drag wheels with big and littles is worth another tenth.

It's cool though.

Thread Information