red
    00 camaro ss

Yella Terra rockers ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yella-Terra-LS1-...QQcmdZViewItem Are these any good? I have never heard of this brand before. Any info will greatly help. thank you.
    00 ss camaro, 6.0 liter iron block, 4" callies crank, 4" Mahle pistons, Howards rods, Comp cam .598/.598, ported polished heads, Fast 90mm intake and tb flp headers and y pipe, lingenfelter muffler and tips, Maf, injectors, frame connectors.

red
    93 VP Commodore ute

They are a very good rocker, however the ones listed ebay in your link are the base model rocker and are diecast not extruded.

http://www.yellaterra.com.au/

NBM
    1999 SS

i bought those exact ones and put them on my car because I was having the needle bearings in the oil pan problem. The stock rockers couldn't hold up to the power. So far they have been on for about 3k miles and have worked great. Easy to install to. There is an article on how to install them very clearly on LS1howto.com also.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

I have a set of 1.8 Yella Terra rockers for sale on ebay. I just posted the listing today. I bought them about a year ago for around $450. My starting price is $299. I have an 02 TA ram air six speed with less than 1000 original miles. I've decided to keep all my bolt-on's external. So far I've added an SLP lid, skip shift eliminator and Superchips programmer. The rockers are new and in the original box. One note, these are 1.8 vs the stock 1.7 ratio so your valve lift will increase. Since you already have close to .600 lift, I suggest checking everything out before making a decision to buy. Below is a path to my ebay listing if you want to make a bid. Feel free to share this info with anyone else who may be interested.

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260004638490&sspagenam e=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A11

Red
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

I was told not too use roller rockers on my 99 z28 for some reason. Everyone told me the stock ones were the best to use for the cam i went with.(G5x4)

Thread Information