Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

When people say dont try to...

This is a discussion on When people say dont try to... within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; me too man, the new rearend set D60, still not here they saying another week or so......

me too man, the new rearend set D60, still not here they saying another week or so...

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

itll be really nice once you get it in though, wont have to worry anymore when ya go to the track

true man. I hate the wait,,, 4 weeks already.. give me a signal when ya get ya ride together, come down to Dallas for a cruise/gtg day mate!

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I definatly will man. I have been wanting to do that forever but I wanted this heads cam swap done first and now I just cant seem to finish it

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    I think that whip got me going a little bit

just having some starter issues right now ut the sun dropped off after I put a new battery in it so we didnt take anything apart except the starter wires. We thought they might be backwards by some freak chance and we reversed them.. Bad idea, i mean it. LOL I dont think we did any damage and in fact the starter did do more than just click at us. With the keys laying on the ground next to me we attempted to hook the battery up and as soon as the battery made contact the car started turning itself over slowly. Very strange. Anyways I am sure something is just loose or rusty from being off for 2 months so tomorrow we are just goign to clean and reconnect everything and try it again. Aside from that issue and my exhaust still being off it is about ready to roll. Always something I guess...

take ya time mate, my shit is in the shop too, D60 rearend complete set in soon.

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Hell YEAH!! got the starter to try and turn the car over finally. I also put in my tranny lines and I thought we were ready to rock but then when it came time to start it it didnt want to do much and then I realized the car wasnt acually in park so I am pretty sure that is the only reason it was cranking to slow to start so I am just going to say fuck the tranny shift cable for now and pull it off again just to try and start the car. I dont really care if I can drive it I just want to know it will run at this point.

I am nearing the end of my two month long single weekend job. are ya proud Orion?

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i'll be doing the day nighter on monday.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    Hell YEAH!! got the starter to try and turn the car over finally. I also put in my tranny lines and I thought we were ready to rock but then when it came time to start it it didnt want to do much and then I realized the car wasnt acually in park so I am pretty sure that is the only reason it was cranking to slow to start so I am just going to say fuck the tranny shift cable for now and pull it off again just to try and start the car. I dont really care if I can drive it I just want to know it will run at this point.

I am nearing the end of my two month long single weekend job. are ya proud Orion?
    dude, I just want your car running. At this point every step forward is a victory.

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

i am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing is wrong besides the car being in gear. I hope like hell that it cranks up when I go over there to work on it later. On wednesday I leave town for a month so I wont be able to work on my car or even check in here but hopefully I can have it tuned while im gone so its race ready when I get back. We have to go to Cali for training (NTC). It is gunna suck so bad from what I hear, cant even have phones or anything over there. Hell even when I was in Iraq I could use phone and internet everyday! Its gunna be hard to have a shop even tune the car if I cant talk to them AT ALL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information