Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which way should I go?

This is a discussion on Which way should I go? within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Quik cocky,how about you just run my little 4.8 now? rearmounts work but they arent for everyone, ...

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    cocky,how about you just run my little 4.8 now?

rearmounts work but they arent for everyone, the design isnt somethign new. yes the first few kits STS made had issues with oiling. stock ls1s run high 12s son. a turbo no matter where its placed is going to help you out. i can tell your young and very in experienced in these things. So untill you have first hand experience it would be best to not speak your opinion. The net would be a better place with ppl with facts and not their ignorant thoughts

you speak of club? what is this FNF days?
    Stock 12s ain't the norm son. Ya I'm a young 38 year old who's been at every test and tune for the last 8 years and been on these boards as long. I can't count how many cars with STS I've seen at the track run 13s even.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I don't know wtf FNF is but I'm on the Eatern F body board. Local club/forum, just like LS1.com. PhillyLS1 is a member too. Read more here. STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Stock 12s ain't the norm son. Ya I'm a young 38 year old who's been at every test and tune for the last 8 years and been on these boards as long. I can't count how many cars with STS I've seen at the track run 13s even.
    guess your ass cant drive then buddy. if you cant get a good running LS1 into 12s with a m6 you suck at driving plain as day or the track has the worst DA and elevation.

as for vehicles runing with power a bad ET its driver mod!!! most cant drive and worry about car clubs and looking cool

also am i going ot see you in the mirror? come on you cant be afraid of a 4.8 now can you? how about i add 1 thousand pounds of weight and still race ya? come on you cant be afraid....

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

guess your ass cant drive then buddy. if you cant get a good running LS1 into 12s with a m6 you suck at driving plain as day or the track has the worst DA and elevation.

as for vehicles runing with power a bad ET its driver mod!!! most cant drive and worry about car clubs and looking cool

also am i going ot see you in the mirror? come on you cant be afraid of a 4.8 now can you? how about i add 1 thousand pounds of weight and still race ya? come on you cant be afraid....
    I can't drive? Where's this coming from? All I said was stock 12s are not the norm, period. STS is junk and it is, frankly I'm tired of arguing about it with you. Go in the thread I linked to you and argue with them about it if you want to.

I can't drive? Where's this coming from? All I said was stock 12s are not the norm, period. STS is junk and it is, frankly I'm tired of arguing about it with you. Go in the thread I linked to you and argue with them about it if you want to.
    can you pilot a stock ls1 into 12s? your MD you have a better assortment of tracks then i do. you shouldnt break a sweat getting one into 12s...if you cant you cant drive a stick

your opinion of STS is your opinion. ITs not facts, dont clutter the net with false info.

i guess i you wont be seeing me in the mirror then, aw shucks

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

can you pilot a stock ls1 into 12s? your MD you have a better assortment of tracks then i do. you shouldnt break a sweat getting one into 12s...if you cant you cant drive a stick

your opinion of STS is your opinion. ITs not facts, dont clutter the net with false info.

i guess i you wont be seeing me in the mirror then, aw shucks
    If all you want to do is bicker and waste bandwith why don't you take it to PM. It is a fact, it's junk.

If all you want to do is bicker and waste bandwith why don't you take it to PM. It is a fact, it's junk.
    sorry sir your wasting the bandwidth you keep coming back with its junk. it works, a rear mount turbo works!!!!!!!! unless the record has been broke the Vette with a rearmount setup was the fastest. if a rear mount doesnt work and is junk then it wouldnt be the fastest. your point is mute

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

sorry sir your wasting the bandwidth you keep coming back with its junk. it works, a rear mount turbo works!!!!!!!! unless the record has been broke the Vette with a rearmount setup was the fastest. if a rear mount doesnt work and is junk then it wouldnt be the fastest. your point is mute
    I could care less about this Vette. I said the STS is junk.

I could care less about this Vette. I said the STS is junk.
    good day sir...but one last thing....have you ever owned a rear mount system?

dont answer i already know the answer....

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

How much money was dumped into making this rear mounted vette the fastest?

By chance was it maybe sponsored by a rear mounted turbo company?

Just a thought....

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Exactly. I already asked him a few posts ago and got crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post

By chance was it maybe sponsored by a rear mounted turbo company?

Just a thought....
    any boosted vehicle is going to cost alot of money. theres more parts of equation then there is NA. if your car is single digits and record breaking. its going to take alot of money.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

good day sir...but one last thing....have you ever owned a rear mount system?

dont answer i already know the answer....
    I've seen at least a half dozen of em at Capitol and they were all turds. Can get same results for far less money. G'day mate.

I've seen at least a half dozen of em at Capitol and they were all turds. Can get same results for far less money. G'day mate.
    so you didnt own one? thought so...... so i take it your not a fan of FI then?

what makes a rearmount any different then a front mount costs?

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

so you didnt own one? thought so...... so i take it your not a fan of FI then?

what makes a rearmount any different then a front mount costs?
    Why waste your money with a kit you need to rebuild with custom pipes and clamps anyway?

Why waste your money with a kit you need to rebuild with custom pipes and clamps anyway?
    reading owns you, my fool

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Can we please agree to disagree here! Its alright guys, just a couple of OPINIONS that differ! No big deal, lets shake hands and go do some burn outs!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah and thanks for hi-jacking my thread with your childish bickering to guys, appreciated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information