Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 237

My Build Thread!

This is a discussion on My Build Thread! within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by andrew rs stock exhaust manifolds with that cam? and is that an ls6 intake manifold? it's has ...

  1. #201
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew rs View Post
    stock exhaust manifolds with that cam? and is that an ls6 intake manifold?
    it's has stock manis on until i can get headers. it's in the garage until nicer weather anyways. the stockers have to go.
    and yes ls6 intake.

  2. #202
    Bawlz Deep andrew rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    786

    gold
    2000 honder accord

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    it's has stock manis on until i can get headers. it's in the garage until nicer weather anyways. the stockers have to go.
    and yes ls6 intake.
    gotcha, the almighty dollar owns.

  3. #203
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew rs View Post
    gotcha, the almighty dollar owns.
    yes it does unfortunately but i should have headers on it within the next month

  4. #204
    sick & twisted SS 02_slp_ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chambersburg PA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    356

    Black
    2002 SS camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    yes it does unfortunately but i should have headers on it within the next month
    i take it your going to put LTs on?

  5. #205
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02_slp_ss View Post
    i take it your going to put LTs on?
    wouldn't do anything less

  6. #206
    sick & twisted SS 02_slp_ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chambersburg PA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    356

    Black
    2002 SS camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    wouldn't do anything less
    lol thats my girl

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germantown, Maryland
    Posts
    101

    '02 White, '95 Black
    '02 Camaro B4C, '95 9C1

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    wouldn't do anything less
    Hey TEP !

    I followed - with great interest - your build-thread describing all the mods / work on your WS6. I am really impressed with your abilities and self confidence in taking on such a huge task. However, I notice there have been no further updates since this last message. I saw one message indicating you had some surgery done, and I sure hope you are OK.

    Has anything else been happening with your car ?

    Rip

  8. #208
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripinator View Post
    Hey TEP !

    I followed - with great interest - your build-thread describing all the mods / work on your WS6. I am really impressed with your abilities and self confidence in taking on such a huge task. However, I notice there have been no further updates since this last message. I saw one message indicating you had some surgery done, and I sure hope you are OK.

    Has anything else been happening with your car ?

    Rip
    thanks a ton
    really i havn't done much w/ weird pay periods from being out two weeks from my knee surgery back in december so im just now catching up with my regular pay periods haha. basically, i've just installed a water pump, just got my ECT today ... i havn't been driving it much because it keeps snowing out of no where ... my A/F tables are all f-ed up like super lean in cruise and super rich (10.7!) at WOT but i think a lot of it has to do with the ECT not reading. it's supposted to be like 55 tomorrow, so i'll probably put the ECT in class after i take a test but it's supposted to snow this weekend. fail.
    other than that ... i'm waiting for tax $$ to come back to buy my rear end & i'm getting headers from a friend in march and waiting on the turd with the 42#ers to get his act together and let me meet him to buy those injectors!

  9. #209
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germantown, Maryland
    Posts
    101

    '02 White, '95 Black
    '02 Camaro B4C, '95 9C1

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    thanks a ton
    really i havn't done much w/ weird pay periods from being out two weeks from my knee surgery back in december so im just now catching up with my regular pay periods haha. basically, i've just installed a water pump, just got my ECT today ... i havn't been driving it much because it keeps snowing out of no where ...
    Just as I thought / hoped. I figured you were in re-group mode. . .

    The snow here has been a problem too. I guess once you guys in St. Louis are done with it, a day or two later, the same crappy weather arrives here. I haven't driven my car for over two weeks. To top it all off, it snowed five inches here last nite, and they are calling for a minimum of six here this weekend. Krap !

    I'll be looking for further updates from you on your build. Can't wait to hear how it does at the strip. . .

    Rip

  10. #210
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripinator View Post
    Just as I thought / hoped. I figured you were in re-group mode. . .

    The snow here has been a problem too. I guess once you guys in St. Louis are done with it, a day or two later, the same crappy weather arrives here. I haven't driven my car for over two weeks. To top it all off, it snowed five inches here last nite, and they are calling for a minimum of six here this weekend. Krap !

    I'll be looking for further updates from you on your build. Can't wait to hear how it does at the strip. . .

    Rip
    snow does in fact blow.
    as lame as it sounds, i just got the okay to order my headers (my dad is my bank accountant - he watches it like a hawk ... told me i have enough to get some headers and still be good with $$ so i'm ordering them puppies tonight!!!!!!!!!!)

  11. #211
    Member JRENIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    arkansas
    Posts
    371

    red
    99 camaro

    What ones did ya go with? I got hooker longtubes off ebay for 260 shipped with gaskets and o2 extensions. They werent coated though, just painted. Now just waiting for the tsp oryp to get back in stock.

  12. #212
    Member zmg00camaross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    764

    pewter
    2000 camaro ss

    I am a fan of the TSP 1 7/8 headers for the price cant beat them

  13. #213
    formally 01 T/A 0verkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego ca
    Posts
    2,253

    "Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by zmg00camaross View Post
    I am a fan of the TSP 1 7/8 headers for the price cant beat them
    +1 i have them on my car and love them.

  14. #214
    Senior Member 00LS12LS6Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bristow, VA
    Posts
    663

    Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    snow does in fact blow.
    as lame as it sounds, i just got the okay to order my headers (my dad is my bank accountant - he watches it like a hawk ... told me i have enough to get some headers and still be good with $$ so i'm ordering them puppies tonight!!!!!!!!!!)
    Are you getting the Option Racing Headers still or are you going with something else?

  15. #215
    Member jetaws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fallston, Maryland
    Posts
    576

    Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

    Just read through some of this thread and very interested to see what kind of numbers you put down with that huge cam

  16. #216
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by jetaws6 View Post
    Just read through some of this thread and very interested to see what kind of numbers you put down with that huge cam
    Not sure how a 231/231 is a huge cam? I'd say if anything that's moderate these days.

  17. #217
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    Not sure how a 231/231 is a huge cam? I'd say if anything that's moderate these days.
    Sounds like the old RV cams, just a little better than stock..imho no offence to Tep..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  18. #218
    Member NoscamaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Durant, Okla
    Posts
    737

    NBM
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Sounds like the old RV cams, just a little better than stock..imho no offence to Tep..
    No, that a 3/4 race cam!
    02 Camaro
    PRC Stg 2.5 5.3's, Futral F14, PP Typhoon intake, True duals, Performabuilt tranny, & 3500 convertor, HSW plate kit.
    *Old Time* 10.90@ 125mph

  19. #219
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by NoscamaroSS View Post
    No, that a 3/4 race cam!
    Oh okay then, well I'm not known for my LSx knowledge(sp) around here.lol Hipo is the cam guy..

  20. #220
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by NoscamaroSS View Post
    No, that a 3/4 race cam!
    Any time I ever hear someone say that I automatically dismiss their suppossed knowledge of automobiles. I'm not an expert by any means, but that just throws up the flag

    BTW hows the car coming along...?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My 98 Z28 build thread...
    By ChevyZ76 in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:24 PM
  2. Another Build Thread
    By kenro23 in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:15 AM
  3. LQ4 Turbo Build Thread
    By My00Z28 in forum Forced Induction
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:41 PM
  4. Build Thread 2.0
    By tep98ws6 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 07:56 AM
  5. Members build thread
    By 10spokess in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •