fahadss

I need cam for my car please help me

The engine of my car is LS1 and i have PATRIOT HEADS
    59 CC What is the best cam it need it?

that is way to vague of a question.............we need specifics to answer this.....do you want a heavy lope or smooth running, top end horsepower or a cam with power across the band......are there any emmissions testing where you are? Is this car for strip or street or both? Is this a manual or auto? Do you have any other mods? LT headers are highly recommended for any cam upgrade otherwise you won't see the expected gains.................get back to me with the answers to these questions and I will suggest a cam type and size. Please mention all mod's that are done to the car so far and what you plan to do to it in the near future.

fahadss
    Thnk you MR LIQUIFIRE:
    I need most power because I have CHEATER CAM but this cam not stronge .
    1- MY car AUTO
    2- strip and street both
    3- MY car contain headers kooks and exhaust sport magnaflow.
    4- ASP pulley.
    5- air filter with intake pipe K&N
    6- PATRIOT HEADS 59 cc
    i need cam between 111 and 114 lope separation

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

228/228

if you want an under the power curve good for all rpm's power cam go with the 224/224 112ls and if you want more top end HP and are willing to sacrifice the low end go with something like a 232/238 or some sort of custom ground can be done for you as well.........most cams are priced close to the same, but don't forget to go with dual springs or 918's at the very least depending on what size cam you actually go with..... the actual cam manufacturer( Thunder racing anyway) has graphs with the cam you might be looking for on their website and they will also tell you what it requires for supporting mods(springs, etc.) You will definitely need a tune done when this is installed......................

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Cairo huh?

Quote Originally Posted by fahadss
    I have CHEATER CAM but this cam not strong.
    Think so, eh?

get a custom grind to match your mods, driving style, rear gear, tire size, ect. it's the only way to go and costs the same as an off the shelf cam

Black
    98 Camaro Z28

Comp Cams Xtreme RPM Hydraulic Roller Cam, 206/212 duration with .515/.522, does anyone know if this will run smooth or have any lope to it? Im looking for something with torque but I dont want it to be lope.

Quote Originally Posted by razcalcop
    Comp Cams Xtreme RPM Hydraulic Roller Cam, 206/212 duration with .515/.522, does anyone know if this will run smooth or have any lope to it? Im looking for something with torque but I dont want it to be lope.
    that cam is tiny

I agree with Mad Season, that cam is very small. If you want a torquey cam, w/out the lope... tuning will be key. Thunder Racing can grind you a cam tailored specifically for you're needs, w/out the lope (tuning is always mandatory, though).

If you want it not to be lopey just go with a smaller lobe separation(115) You can still get a bigger cam and have decent power but without the LS/ lopiness of a big cam.

Thread Information