Thread: H/C....

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

H/C....

Well, I tried going FI, but it seems like a firm understanding would another 4 years of college...so hears the deal. I went to a local swap meet a few months back (2 the Pamona Fairplex for those familiar with the area) and happen upon a LS2 CheaTR by Thunder Racing:: 215/230 .629/.592 117 LSA. I figure 'hell, I've got a cam, why not some 243 heads', so I searched and the Stage II 243's by Patriot seem to be calling me ::
    Combustion Chamber: 59cc
    Intake Runner: 227cc
    Exhaust Runner: 70cc
    Intake Valve: 2.02"
    Exhaust Valve: 1.57"

So heres my query, will this head/cam combo work?

The combustion chamber will give me a bump in compression, and both manufactures claim "up to 40 HP" gain, and my understanding is that the CheaTR series is stealthy @ idle and has an amazing powerband (idle to 6800RPM)

so the way i see it, and easy 400......
    Last edited by IT_SS; 05-22-2009 at 11:15 AM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

That lsa brings your powerband way up top. Do you have headers? Most would recommend a bigger cam but what the hell you can be our guinnea pig.

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    That lsa brings your powerband way up top. Do you have headers? Most would recommend a bigger cam but what the hell you can be our guinnea pig.
    lol, im not Italian, and I'm not pork. I am excited tho....I've heard good things about this cam in terms of performance and stealth-ness. I think I will go long tubes.......kooks maybe...

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by IT_SS View Post
    lol, im not Italian, and I'm not pork. I am excited tho....I've heard good things about this cam in terms of performance and stealth-ness. I think I will go long tubes.......kooks maybe...
    this cam is actually made to get the most out of the engine with stock manifolds for you smog guys and have nice smooth idle

Thread Information