Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A few final questions on H/C build

This is a discussion on A few final questions on H/C build within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Thank you sir...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thank you sir

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

HOLY FUCK thats a good write up but I do not think in a million years I could do it. And I asked my buddy (mechanic thats doing all the work ) and he said he isn't doing it. Guess I will have to wait and see what the machinist says. If it goes 58cc I will more then likely sell and buy different and pray I can get some of my cash back. So far this build is doing this to me But I appreciate the help, more then you guys will ever know.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    HOLY FUCK thats a good write up but I do not think in a million years I could do it. And I asked my buddy (mechanic thats doing all the work ) and he said he isn't doing it. Guess I will have to wait and see what the machinist says. If it goes 58cc I will more then likely sell and buy different and pray I can get some of my cash back. So far this build is doing this to me But I appreciate the help, more then you guys will ever know.
    I was considering milling the hell outta my heads and flycutting but opted agaisnt it since this rebuild wasn't exactly in my plans and I didn't wanna spend anymore money since I wanna go with a 4XX motor in the future. I might spray a little though

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Oh, and btw...I didn't think in a million years that my car would ever run again after dropping the motor, tranny, and k member but I took it out for a ride today for the first time. I didn't even label all the bolts and sensors but after a few little hickups its alive again. I have a 3 drawer toolbox, engine stand, and cherry picker and that's it. I'm Just saying that if you put your mind to it you can do it, as long as you have the tools.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I am hoping to get the motor going by late May at the latest. I will need a clutch, rear end, suspension but thats fine. Just want to get the motor purring like it should so it doesn't get all rusty and go to hell. Everyone.... pray for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information