Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Even more gains with Hotcammed 98 Camaro

This is a discussion on Even more gains with Hotcammed 98 Camaro within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; i'm not going to post in this thread after this post unless i feel it completely nessessary... i'll let this ...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm not going to post in this thread after this post unless i feel it completely nessessary... i'll let this fella do his self in... (i remove my self when i want to pound golf tee's in to some ones ears untill spinal fluid leaks out)

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by moosews6 View Post
    could be worse.. I could be like you and just be a lieing troll

p.s.. 423 rwhp took my 6 speed car to 11.0's.. 440 took it into the 10's. That why I said low 11's..

good luck see yeah at the track when they open if you like..

and inmy01ta can verify my times.
    Hey, you guys run at Cecil??? If not, where in MD?? Philly isn't all that close, but I used to live 15 miles from Cecil dragway, so if I happen to be at my parents, it's not that far from me.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Mods - LS6 intake, BBK 80mm t-body, 85mm GMAF, ASP underdrive, Whisper airlid, K&N filter, SLP 1.85 rockers, Borla catback, Flowtech longtubes and Y, Vinci tuner, GM Hotcam (the cam that supposedly doesn't make power and is a waste of money. Buy a 224 because it's cool and i READ on the internet it makes more power.....)

Sitting on 413hp, stock 98 heads......
    nice power. especially with the vinci handheld. one of the better handhelds to have.

red
    69 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Hey, you guys run at Cecil??? If not, where in MD?? Philly isn't all that close, but I used to live 15 miles from Cecil dragway, so if I happen to be at my parents, it's not that far from me.
    I run at a bunch of different tracks in maryland. My brother lives in philly, and I come up there about every three months to hang with him on weekend if I can.
    I will racing a new ls1 powered car this year I hope.. A little lighter then my last car, and a few more ponys.. hope to see a certain red car out.

Black
    2001 T/A WS6 M6 ASC#618

I have 406hp and 378ft lbs and tuned at straightline, I had 393hp and 370ft lbs before the FAST intake, and for the now believers here are the VIDEOs NOW WHAT!!LOL

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Straigh...tuning___/2636

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Straigh...tuning___/2642

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Mods - LS6 intake, BBK 80mm t-body, 85mm GMAF, ASP underdrive, Whisper airlid, K&N filter, SLP 1.85 rockers, Borla catback, Flowtech longtubes and Y, Vinci tuner, GM Hotcam (the cam that supposedly doesn't make power and is a waste of money. Buy a 224 because it's cool and i READ on the internet it makes more power.....)

Sitting on 413hp, stock 98 heads......
    i'm sure you will still refuse to post a picture of ANY dyno you ever had...

also... it's not that that cam can't make that power... just not with your set up...

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'm sure you will still refuse to post a picture of ANY dyno you ever had...

also... it's not that that cam can't make that power... just not with your set up...
    like the one gentelman said on the other site, g tech dont give dyno graphs
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post

Red
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by litle8 View Post
    I have 406hp and 378ft lbs and tuned at straightline, I had 393hp and 370ft lbs before the FAST intake, and for the now believers here are the VIDEOs NOW WHAT!!LOL

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Straigh...tuning___/2636

http://www.fquick.com/videos/Straigh...tuning___/2642
    Good numbers! I like seeing hotcams putting out similar numbers to mine. The funny thing is the guys in the know that REALLY know these cars know 400hp is possible with a hotcam. It's the damn internet bench racers, who have never turned a wrench, who open their mouths and end up making asses of themselves. The same guys who go to certain forums, read a few articles and now they are ls1 experts. (Still haven't turned a wrench though) If they knew half as much as they thought they knew, they would know a hotcammed, 1.85 is VERY close to a 224, yet has much, more lope. Who cares what they think, the dynos don't lie....lol.....When i post my numbers, they will be staggering, i'm still tweaking the vinci tuner getting it dialed in. I expect alot of crow to be eaten soon...shit's about to get interesting around here.

Red
    98 Z28

Why don't you learn how to turn a wrench instead of trolling from site to site?Classic bench racer...tell me more about your 224? I would love to know the specs, if you have it degreed (did i lose you yet?)
    My hotcam has over 30 hp more than you, and it's eating your sorry arse up...lol....I said it once and i'll say it again, your car is either a dog, has a shitty tune, or you're a shitty driver, or maybe a combination of all 3.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

It's the damn internet bench racers, who have never turned a wrench, who open their mouths and end up making asses of themselves.
    He's faster, sorry. Your the internet bench racer. Fwiw I do work on my car. Ohh and everyones laughing at you on LS1 Tech. You own yourself every time you post. My advice to you is a username change and stop bragging about your hotcam. (which no one cares about) Best of luck to ya.

black

Why don't you learn how to turn a wrench instead of trolling from site to site?Classic bench racer...tell me more about your 224? I would love to know the specs, if you have it degreed (did i lose you yet?)
    My hotcam has over 30 hp more than you, and it's eating your sorry arse up...lol....I said it once and i'll say it again, your car is either a dog, has a shitty tune, or you're a shitty driver, or maybe a combination of all 3.
    above is classic.
    i dont need to wrench my car, i pay experts to do it for me just because i can.
    my 224/224 581/581 114 lsa is advanced plus 2.
    my 224 cam that speed inc installed made 39 rwhp, which is very typical.
    so your saying your cam made 30 more hp than mine, so your hotcam made 69 rwhp? and your calling me a bench racer?
    you can say what you like about my car and what not, fact of the matter is unlike me, you have refused to post dynos or even say who dynoed your car.
    you say my car is a dog, yet i have 11 second time slips unlike you.
    i also have people who witnessed my 11 second runs.
    you call people trolls, yet quite a few members of this site and others have called you the troll, not anybody else.
    you keep making statements and claims that you wont back up, thats trolling.

black

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    He's faster, sorry. Your the internet bench racer. Fwiw I do work on my car. Ohh and everyones laughing at you on LS1 Tech. You own yourself every time you post. My advice to you is a username change and stop bragging about your hotcam. (which no one cares about) Best of luck to ya.
    for somebody who says hes such the wrencher, hes yet to ever give any advice in this forum or ls1tech for that matter.

i figured linking this thread at tech would make everybody laugh at his claims and i was correct.

Red
    98 Z28

above is classic.
    i dont need to wrench my car, i pay experts to do it for me just because i can.
    my 224/224 581/581 114 lsa is advanced plus 2.
    my 224 cam that speed inc installed made 39 rwhp, which is very typical.
    so your saying your cam made 30 more hp than mine, so your hotcam made 69 rwhp? and your calling me a bench racer?
    you can say what you like about my car and what not, fact of the matter is unlike me, you have refused to post dynos or even say who dynoed your car.
    you say my car is a dog, yet i have 11 second time slips unlike you.
    i also have people who witnessed my 11 second runs.
    you call people trolls, yet quite a few members of this site and others have called you the troll, not anybody else.
    you keep making statements and claims that you wont back up, thats trolling.
    You have got to be the dumbest mofo on this forum. Your numbers say 379 with your 224, I have 413 with my hotcam. You do the math.

Red
    98 Z28

for somebody who says hes such the wrencher, hes yet to ever give any advice in this forum or ls1tech for that matter.

i figured linking this thread at tech would make everybody laugh at his claims and i was correct.

You're pathetic. I could care less what broke ass internet bench racers say. I'm not like you, i don't need attention. YOU post in my threads, i ignore yours. I have a 03 cobra, my 98 ls1 (413hp), 89 5.0 mustang pushing sick numbers, and a few other projects. I have a paid for home with a four car garage. Laugh at that......Oh and i do all my work on EVERYTHING. What exactly can you do? Can you even change your own oil?

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

You have got to be the dumbest mofo on this forum. Your numbers say 379 with your 224, I have 413 with my hotcam. You do the math.
    What does that show? Once again, you prove your own stupidity. BTW, G Tech #s dont count.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

You're pathetic. I could care less what broke ass internet bench racers say. I'm not like you, i don't need attention. YOU post in my threads, i ignore yours. I have a 03 cobra, 89 5.0 mustang pushing sick numbers, and a few other projects. I have a paid for home with a four car garage. Laugh at that......Oh and i do all my work on EVERYTHING. What exactly can you do? Can you even change your own oil?
    Which one, Virginia or Baltimore?

Red
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    STFU...I called you out and you bitched out...get lost kid...put that pos up buddy then you can talk to me. Otherwise..you're wasting my time.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

$200 says your car wont make 370rwhp on F Body Centrals dyno. PM me. Your in Baltomore right? I'll even pay dyno time.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

STFU...I called you out and you bitched out...get lost kid...put that pos up buddy then you can talk to me. Otherwise..you're wasting my time.
    Gotta link to that? I'd love to read it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information