Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 196

Best Mild Cam for DD ls1???

This is a discussion on Best Mild Cam for DD ls1??? within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Calico Scrap those pennies together...$3,000 or shutup..... You shut up. I'm at Capitol every Fri. Doubt you ...

  1. #121
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Scrap those pennies together...$3,000 or shutup.....
    You shut up. I'm at Capitol every Fri. Doubt you even own an 04 tho. First you work in the military then you say you are a GM Mastertech. You're just a troll/keyboard warrior.

  2. #122
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    71

    Red
    98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    You shut up. I'm at Capitol every Fri. Doubt you even own an 04 tho. First you work in the military then you say you are a GM Mastertech. You're just a troll/keyboard warrior.

    I'll take that as a NO?

  3. #123
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I'll take that as a NO?
    I told you where to find me you fag. Haha! Now you change your whole profile from military to GM Tech, Newport News Virginia to Baltimore.

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    71

    Red
    98 Z28

    Any time you wanna race, pm me...i've got my $3,000....scrap yours together and we'll talk.

  5. #125
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Any time you wanna race, pm me...i've got my $3,000....scrap yours together and we'll talk.
    Track opens in Spring there moron,, plenty of time for you to change occupations and move a couple more times.

  6. #126
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Better yet, I'll race your imaginary 04 Cobra with my imaginary 07 Hyabusa. Imaginary Busa>imaginary Cobra

  7. #127
    member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    n/w chicago
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,933

    black
    2000 nhra edition formula

    this moring this was your profile
    Color of Car:
    Red
    Year & Model Car:
    98 Z28
    Biography:
    computer junkie
    Location:
    Newport News, VA
    Interests:
    computers
    Occupation:
    military

    this evening now this is your profile

    Color of Car:
    Red
    Year & Model Car:
    98 Z28
    Biography:
    GM Tech
    Location:
    Baltimore, MD
    Interests:
    Engine Builder
    Occupation:
    GM Tech

  8. #128
    member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    n/w chicago
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,933

    black
    2000 nhra edition formula

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Better yet, I'll race your imaginary 04 Cobra with my imaginary 07 Hyabusa. Imaginary Busa>imaginary Cobra
    ill have to pull out my imaginary 2012 corvette with 900 h.p that runs 9s in stock trim off the showroom floor

  9. #129
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Tomorrows profile:
    Calico (type of p*ssy)
    Color of Car:
    Rust
    Year & Model Car:
    88 Toyota Tercel
    Biography:
    bi polar disorder
    Location:
    mom and dads house
    Interests:
    men, gay porn
    Occupation:
    pizza delivery

  10. #130
    Member 180ls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego (Poway)
    Posts
    516
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6

    ha this is interesting

  11. #131
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by 180ls1 View Post
    ha this is interesting
    I find it a waste of good usefull space and very childish, now it's resorted to name calling?

  12. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    71

    Red
    98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I find it a waste of good usefull space and very childish, now it's resorted to name calling?
    I agree it's pretty sad. I stand by my offer of $3,000 if he will man up and take it. However he and his little buddies are trying their best to show how dumb and ignorant they are. I don't have time to play with people's kids. I came here for knowledge, not this tomfoolery i'm seeing. I see why these guys have mutliple warnings, it's becadue they are idiots who think they know everything. I enjoy conversating with these "internet benchracers", they're funny. Usually run 13's and think they have the fastest cars on the planet. I won't be a part of this ignorance for longer, i have too many toys to tune and play with.
    Last edited by Calico; 12-12-2007 at 05:47 AM.

  13. #133
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,481

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    I actually am curious as to an explanation for you changing your profile....curiousity killed the cat, but i hate cats anyway....sooooo, tell us how you jumped from military to GM Tech, from Virginia to Maryland. Don't get mad, I have made no smartass remarks...i just wanna know. Enlighten me.

    2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

  14. #134
    Member 180ls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego (Poway)
    Posts
    516
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    I actually am curious as to an explanation for you changing your profile....curiousity killed the cat, but i hate cats anyway....sooooo, tell us how you jumped from military to GM Tech, from Virginia to Maryland. Don't get mad, I have made no smartass remarks...i just wanna know. Enlighten me.
    i second that

  15. #135
    member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    n/w chicago
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,933

    black
    2000 nhra edition formula

    Quote Originally Posted by 180ls1 View Post
    i second that
    third

  16. #136
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Sorry guys, you won't get an answer from him. And who's the internet benchracer mr. "I may have an 11 second car, just haven't timed it yet?

  17. #137
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I stand by my offer of $3,000 if he will man up and take it.
    Told you the track opens in Spring, if you'd ever been to one you'd know that tho.

  18. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    71

    Red
    98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Told you the track opens in Spring, if you'd ever been to one you'd know that tho.
    Who needs a track? We can settle this on the streets kid....pm me for info.

    If you don't have the cash, don't waste my time anymore. I hope you do have the cash, because that 04 is itching to rip you a new one.

    Peace.....

  19. #139
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,481

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Who needs a track? We can settle this on the streets kid....pm me for info.

    If you don't have the cash, don't waste my time anymore. I hope you do have the cash, because that 04 is itching to rip you a new one.

    Peace.....

    Judging from the lack of answers you give, and the raging hostility, I would say that you are a blatant liar, and though you may not be a threat to anyone on this site, you obviously have no reason for even having a login here at ls1.com...if I were a mod, you would be gone, no warnings, no alerts, just gone...it's the few people like you who waste the time of those of us who actually need information. You're very lucky that i'm not a mod, calico. Now, go ahead and start with your namecalling and lying about all the cash you have just sitting around in your army barrack....i mean toolbox....there in Maryginia

  20. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    71

    Red
    98 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    Judging from the lack of answers you give, and the raging hostility, I would say that you are a blatant liar, and though you may not be a threat to anyone on this site, you obviously have no reason for even having a login here at ls1.com...if I were a mod, you would be gone, no warnings, no alerts, just gone...it's the few people like you who waste the time of those of us who actually need information. You're very lucky that i'm not a mod, calico. Now, go ahead and start with your namecalling and lying about all the cash you have just sitting around in your army barrack....i mean toolbox....there in Maryginia
    It has nothing to do with you. Kindly mind your own business.
    thanks...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. some mild entertainment.... lol
    By suede in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 07:30 AM
  2. Help: What gains can i get with mild cam?
    By mglangley21 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Mild Knock
    By robert 98 in forum General Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 05:57 AM
  4. looking for a mild cam
    By 00maroz28 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:08 PM
  5. mild cam horsepower?
    By 69camarokid in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 11:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •