Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

418 or 427

This is a discussion on 418 or 427 within the Internal Engine forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; yeah bro i feel ya on that..that 35k thats comin out my ass is hurtin..lol..but im takin the collision course ...

Black
    1980 Chevrolet Camaro

yeah bro i feel ya on that..that 35k thats comin out my ass is hurtin..lol..but im takin the collision course cause im gonna get into restorin cars and shit..but i dont think mr. golden is the hi po teach anymore..they switch them teachers like they switch there drawers..and i agree about the FAST intake..ive heard alot of hype about it..but for HP its more biased towards the higher rpm than lower..which as long as my car makes power..and can wax someones ass..i dont care ;p..and if i can run across a decent set of l92 heads im pickin them things up..ill bring em to the hi po heads and get em ported and polished(maybe...lol) but yeah they give a ton of hype about this school and you get hear..and its not really what you expect..and really the companys that give a shit about it are ones within nashville pretty much

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Dude, DUDE! The collison course is even a bigger waste of money!!! My buddy did that and EVERY... I MEAN EVERY body shop he went to told him they wish he didnt even go. Strictly because all body shops want to teach you there own way. If by chance you listen to me...

Just go to any body shop you would ever think about ever working at... ask if you an start sweeping the floors.... then 6 months later... ask if you can start sanding cars.... then start priming/painting etc.

I swear to god you will save 35K and learn just as much. I frown so heavily on the body shop and the money dumped into it.

know how those body shop classes go at NADC. You dont have to do shit! Please to do not pay 35K for the body shop experience. Use my advice above and save yourself alot of cash. I swear its the truth.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

I got a job with Caterpillar.

If I would have planned this out, I would have saved all that money and caterpillar would have PAID FOR MY SCHOOLING!!!! Tomorrow will be my 3 years in with Caterpillar. Dude, I made a mistake... and so did my best friend. He is still in body work and doing very well forhimself. But he has said a million times that he could have saved so much and just went to a body shop and started at the bottom. Since he did anyway!!!!

He took the collision course. We lived in Nashville together the whole time.

Black
    1980 Chevrolet Camaro

yeah i know this now..but hell im already almost done..lol like we got into the first shop class 2 mods ago..and tho they taught good..it coulda been wayyyy better..but i mean im already almost done..plus i got a few jobs i can do when i get out..i was an electricians helper for i came up here and made decent money..might even go get my license..but yeah im spreadin the word on how sucky this school is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information