Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 136 of 136

SOM WS6 porn!

This is a discussion on SOM WS6 porn! within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; That is one sexy car! How much do you have invested in that thing so far and how much of ...

  1. #121
    Member Mieux97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    614

    White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

    That is one sexy car! How much do you have invested in that thing so far and how much of the work have you done yourself?

  2. #122
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    That is one sexy car! How much do you have invested in that thing so far and how much of the work have you done yourself?
    Money wise I would rather not say...but as far as the work on it. Nobody except me and my wife have ever turned a wrench on the car. The ONLY thing anybody else has done is sew the stitching on the seats (I did the rest of interior myself), and I mean thats it. I have been constantly working on the car for almost 4 years.

  3. #123
    Member brendan.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Arborg Manitoba
    Posts
    221

    Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

    you still have the stock radio why haven't you changed that put in a touch screen in there or something?

  4. #124
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    you still have the stock radio why haven't you changed that put in a touch screen in there or something?
    Simply because I have never seen any aftermarket headunit in a 4th Gen that looked better than the stock radio did. Period. I have had 7 4th Gens and the ones that had aftermarket radios in them when I bought them were replaced with factory HUs.

    Its what I like.

  5. #125
    Member Baluchitherium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    319
    It has a big wing!

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 97ramsst View Post
    Simply because I have never seen any aftermarket headunit in a 4th Gen that looked better than the stock radio did. Period. I have had 7 4th Gens and the ones that had aftermarket radios in them when I bought them were replaced with factory HUs.

    Its what I like.
    Have to agree with this... I have never seen (in my opinion) an aftermarket unit that didn't look out of place on our cars!

  6. #126
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Baluchitherium View Post
    Have to agree with this... I have never seen (in my opinion) an aftermarket unit that didn't look out of place on our cars!
    I think I am going to go with a Camaro unit though, because they make billet knobs for them. That should look good with the MBA knobs I have now.

  7. #127
    Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    146

    Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

    Are you EVER gonna stop adding little touches to this car? All that is missing yet is a big clear case to put it in. Maybe you could redo your trailer in 5/8" acrylic Seriously though, awesome job!! You need to get some more pics up with a really nice background, I need a new wallpaper image

  8. #128
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    I would love to see a burnout with the lights on, just to see how the smoke would light up with the lights at night

  9. #129
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    We went to the Eckler's Classic Chevy and WorldWide Camaro Convention in Nashville this past weekend and we had a great time...there was some INCREDIBLE cars there from all over the country. The Classic Chevy guys put on an incredibly orginized show (but make you get up WAY too early! lol) There was about 400 cars there I believe. They judged them based on the 1000pt system (some of you show guys knows what that is)...it takes EVERYTHING into account and they micro examine the car. 5 judges spent about an hour going over mine top and bottom and inside and out. Of all the cars there a 55 and a 57 scored 999 and mine scored 998...so i had the 3rd highest point total of the convention!!!! I was floored to say the least!!! I recieved a Platimum Cert and of course won the F-body Custom class. I havent recieved my judging sheets yet but one judge said he docked a point because the blades on my radiator fan had dust on the inside edges...or I would have gotten a 999 (and its basicaly unheard of for someone to get a 1000.)

    Here is a bad scan of the certificate (and I know it says Camaro...they are sending me another one that correctly says F-Body! lol):

    2002 SUNSET ORANGE METALLIC WS6 #8497
    1996 ARTIC WHITE TRANS AM WS6
    1987 BRIGHT RED FORMULA 350
    1978 Trans Am SE

  10. #130
    Member BDowning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milford, Ohio
    Age
    57
    Posts
    595

    Blue
    2002 WS-6

    Congrats Robbie.......it's my fault you didn't get the perfect score, I got you to drive the car at Somerset and SOM of the parts got dusty......sorry. But you all ready know you got the baddest TA south of the Mississippi River!!!!

    Bill

  11. #131
    Member nichoLaS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    330

    Sunset Orange
    '01 SOM ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 97ramsst View Post
    Well since I haven't posted here in a while and I did submit my car for the COTM I figured I would post some updated pics of it. Let me know what you guys think.

    Click for full size
    Well, i can't think of a better place for a first post for this forum.. First and foremost I want to congratulate you for owning the most beautiful T/A i've EVER seen; its practically my dream car I've had envisioned for the past few yrs)

    I have always been in love with SOM ws6's (a 36x24 poster of your car has graced my wall for a couple years now ) I'm going to be in the market for a new used car soon, and after several years of debating, seeing your car has inspired me and confirmed the potential SOMs really do have, ultimately allowing me me to make up my mind.

    I'm very particular about my cars so I'm going to patiently wait until I find the perfect one for me ('01-'02 SOM, ws6, 6spd, tan interior) although I already know its not going to be an easy find, but once again thank you for having such an amazing machine. Although I have browsed this site for years, I decided it was time to join, I can't wait to become more involved with the f-body community!!
    Last edited by nichoLaS1; 08-06-2010 at 04:31 PM.

  12. #132
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by nichoLaS1 View Post
    Well, i can't think of a better place for a first post for this forum.. First and foremost I want to congratulate you for owning the most beautiful T/A i've EVER seen; its practically my dream car I've had envisioned for the past few yrs)

    I have always been in love with SOM ws6's (a 36x24 poster of your car has graced my wall for a couple years now ) I'm going to be in the market for a new used car soon, and after several years of debating, seeing your car has inspired me and confirmed the potential SOMs really do have, ultimately allowing me me to make up my mind.

    I'm very particular about my cars so I'm going to patiently wait until I find the perfect one for me ('01-'02 SOM, ws6, 6spd, tan interior) although I already know its not going to be an easy find, but once again thank you for having such an amazing machine. Although I have browsed this site for years, I decided it was time to join, I can't wait to become more involved with the f-body community!!
    Thanks for the compliments!

    You should really like these pics:








  13. #133
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    We went to the Ames Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, OH this past weekend and on the way up we made an unexpected stop at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. I figured even though my car isn't a Vette that it would be cool to document the visit with a few pics....what do you guys think?










  14. #134
    Member 97ramsst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Athens, AL
    Posts
    410
    2002 Trans Am WS6

    But honestly I was much more intrigued by these signs...









    Don't they know when you tell a kid not to do something that makes him want to just that much more????


  15. #135
    Junior Member michaelsws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    hanford, ca
    Posts
    22

    blue
    1999 trans am ws6

    beautiful car

  16. #136
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Woodlands/spring/houston
    Posts
    2,142

    pewter
    99 trans am

    revival of this thread due tons of excellent pics...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. pay for porn?
    By third_shift|studios in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 01:13 PM
  2. Porn
    By Sarge in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 04:19 PM
  3. Porn on QVC
    By ROADRACER247 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Sorry for the porn posts
    By hirdlej in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 05:34 PM
  5. More Porn WOOT
    By hirdlej in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 01:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •