Thread: The S and TA

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

The S and TA

Took a few pics of both of my cars for the first time just thought I would share. My S4 is my dd, the TA sits in the garage and only comes out a few times a month and to hit up the track. I wont lie the S is a nice car to own in Colorado, AWD and hauls ass in the mountians come ski season! I would list all the mods for both but that would take awhile. Quick outline, TA a shit ton of bolt ons with 100shot, A4. S4 twin turbo stg2, wide body RS4 conversion, M6.

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

I'd dick the tailpipe of your S4. The wide body makes it that much sexier. Your TA is nice, too.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Thanks man, the owner before me did the wide body and on the reciept it said it cost right around 15 grand, better him then me because I love it lol.

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Very nice cars, theyre both super clean. Thats a pretty nice car for a dd. I know a guy in school that has one, he has an apr tune and a cat back and that thing moves.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

T/A looks great!
    Did you have an issue with Johnny Law with the front plate??

I really like the S4's as well...not a huge fan of widebody kits though. Although this one isn't too bad.
    But damn...$15K? Whoa. Bet you are more than happy previous owner picked up that tab.

Do you know who Mecham (Earnest) is? Down in the Springs? I think he has the same two cars as well. Unless he has gotten rid of the S4.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    T/A looks great!
    Did you have an issue with Johnny Law with the front plate??

I really like the S4's as well...not a huge fan of widebody kits though. Although this one isn't too bad.
    But damn...$15K? Whoa. Bet you are more than happy previous owner picked up that tab.

Do you know who Mecham (Earnest) is? Down in the Springs? I think he has the same two cars as well. Unless he has gotten rid of the S4.
    I have had the car for four months now, pulled over three times so far but not once for not having no front plate. In my old dd I got a ticket for no front plate and the windows being to dark so there is no doubt in my mind that is in my future with this car as well. I have heard of him before but have never met him. The TA is about to get the Koni/Strano package on it here in the next few weeks I can wait for that!
    Last edited by 98T/Aformula.; 08-15-2008 at 02:08 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    The TA is about to get the Koni/Strano package on it here in the next few weeks I can wait for that!
    You are going to love that.

Upgraded mine to that...huge difference.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Yeah I have heard nothing but good things about that combo. Plus I am sick of the stock stance and the huge gap between the tire and fender, its been driving me crazy haha!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I bet.
    One of the things I had to do after the wheels.

Dan just got his Koni 4/3 and Strano spring set-up on his as well. Took a ride in it yesterday. Great set-up, and his car felt even better than mine. No thanks to my lack of a front sway bar...

I loved the ProKit stance...but the Strano springs ride SO much better, and have a similiar stance.

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

do those flares on the audi come like that stock?

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by lonsr13 View Post
    do those flares on the audi come like that stock?
    No it was converted over to a wide body. Next week it is going into get the full wide body conversion done meaning the front will match the flare of the back. Right now the back tires are 9.5in wide and the fronts are 8.5in wide which on an AWD car is a recipe for disaster for the tranny. Also finally going to be getting rid of the wheels that are on it and the front bumper is going to get lined up correctly!!! Once this is done it will be one very rare car needless to say.

Thread Information