Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Proffesional Pics of the GTO

This is a discussion on Proffesional Pics of the GTO within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; 3 post and you come in here downin peoples rides/pictures...you need to take it easy, and also if you read ...

  1. #21
    2-Legit-2-Quit bgable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cville,Indiana
    Posts
    772

    IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    3 post and you come in here downin peoples rides/pictures...you need to take it easy, and also if you read he said it was a "buddy" therefore it was probably for near nothing or free and personally i think they are really good photos

  2. #22
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by htownls1 View Post
    sorry to be negative for my first post but i hope you did not pay much for them
    Its my friend and it was free. Hes not going to put 4 hours into these pics because we just took these "fast pics" for the hell of it. Yes the lighting WAS bad that day and yes he COULD have gotten them a little better but ONE of the other reason for this is because i was in the car for most of them because we were blocking the street. So he had to keep them dark so my big ass fucking head wasnt in them.

    Yet another "Puter Screen Pussy" among us i see.....oh but im sorry if i was negative...
    2006 PBM GTO~458WHP 419TRQ~SOLD
    2006 TR M6 GTO~457WHP 407TRQ(Tuned by Mike@Thunder Racing)
    VRX5 Cam,Pacesetter LTs(No Cats),Magnaflow Catback,Ported FAST 92,Ported TB,Billet Pro,SLP UDP,Monster Stage 3,18lb flywheel,Volant CAI,NGK TR55s,Powerslot Rotors,Zo6 Pads,Patriot Golds, Staggered 18" VMR V701s, BFG KDWs, Headlight Armor,Grafxwerks,Painted OEM SAP Grilles and rear valence,West Coast Speeds AUX Input

  3. #23
    2-Legit-2-Quit bgable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cville,Indiana
    Posts
    772

    IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Yet another "Puter Screen Pussy" among us i see.....oh but im sorry if i was negative...


    GTO section has been bombarded with a couple bs thread comments like htownls1's prolly some of the bad ones headin over from ls1gto... haha

  4. #24
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by bgable View Post

    GTO section has been bombarded with a couple bs thread comments like htownls1's prolly some of the bad ones headin over from ls1gto... haha
    Yup...thats exactly what it is. But they let their site go to shit from stupid members that post shit up like "look first before you make a thread about it!" What kind of shit is that?!?! Might as may just make the whole site at "Information Only" site that way no one can talk among themselves. The only reason i go on there is for the Regional Section and to look at pics and FS adds. Other than that everytime i post a thread asking info i dont get results. WTF kind of shit is that?

  5. #25
    2-Legit-2-Quit bgable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cville,Indiana
    Posts
    772

    IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    yep if i need help i come here... you just get yelled at over there for questions only reason i go there is if i wanna see pics and fs ads

  6. #26
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Hell, you guys get off lucky. I have witnessed the "DON'T HANG WITH THE GOOD ONES, HANG OUT WITH US, THE SHIT-STARTERS, LOWLIFES, LIARS, AND DERILICTS!" Yup, gotta love LS1GTO. I have a few friends over there but the rest just wanna hang out and ruin the good ones' day. I remember the folks who I thought were my friends who swore against SAP grilles. I got most of the attention at car shows for my SAP grilles, exhaust, cam and taillights. Weeks later, everyone else go the SAPs. One guy even thought my car was a lease and wanted to buy parts off me. WTF?! Which reminds me, has anyone seen the wrecked threads? First responses are "I CALL DIBS!!" As if the Goat is already totalled.

    ROMPER ROOM should be a good name for that site. The lowlifes hang with the mellow/honest guys to heighten their social status. What a bunch of bullshit.

  7. #27
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Its my friend and it was free. Hes not going to put 4 hours into these pics because we just took these "fast pics" for the hell of it. Yes the lighting WAS bad that day and yes he COULD have gotten them a little better but ONE of the other reason for this is because i was in the car for most of them because we were blocking the street. So he had to keep them dark so my big ass fucking head wasnt in them.

    Yet another "Puter Screen Pussy" among us i see.....oh but im sorry if i was negative...
    haha. i think the pictures turned out great, nice goat man!
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

    *SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

  8. #28
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    haha. i think the pictures turned out great, nice goat man!
    Thanks bud! Got more im taking this weekend if my wheels come in. Got some Black OEM SAP Grilles going on as well.

  9. #29
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Thanks bud! Got more im taking this weekend if my wheels come in. Got some Black OEM SAP Grilles going on as well.
    what kinda wheels you get, and what the heck is SAP

  10. #30
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    what kinda wheels you get, and what the heck is SAP
    Im getting AZA Z2s(Black with polished lip) SAPs are "Sport Appearance Package" stuff for the GTOs. They were basicly factory options from GM(Holden). They have grilles, front and rear bumpers, and wings I believe. Basicly the grilles are inset instead of flush. And the OEM SAP stuff is worth alot of money. They have people(dumbasses) paying $500 just for teh grilles. A year ago they were selling for $250ish. I payed $150 for mine from a friend.

  11. #31
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Im getting AZA Z2s(Black with polished lip) SAPs are "Sport Appearance Package" stuff for the GTOs. They were basicly factory options from GM(Holden). They have grilles, front and rear bumpers, and wings I believe. Basicly the grilles are inset instead of flush. And the OEM SAP stuff is worth alot of money. They have people(dumbasses) paying $500 just for teh grilles. A year ago they were selling for $250ish. I payed $150 for mine from a friend.
    awesome man... deff post up some pics whe stuff onen you get th

  12. #32
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Yup yup!

  13. #33
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    For those who seek the SAP...



    SCG, your Goat is gonna look HOSTILE with SAPs if ya go black.

  14. #34
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Yup there painted all black. Just have to put them on. I think with the Headlight Armor and blacked out snoute and lower grilles its going to look awesome! Then when the wheels come in!!! OH i cant wait!!

  15. #35
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Yup there painted all black. Just have to put them on. I think with the Headlight Armor and blacked out snoute and lower grilles its going to look awesome! Then when the wheels come in!!! OH i cant wait!!
    And I am SURE the rest of us here on this forum can't either.

  16. #36
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Thanks bud!! Hopefully the wheels and grilles will be on by Sat

  17. #37
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Good looking pictures, wouldn't classify them as professional at all, but look good.

  18. #38
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    All im going to say is go to his website and look at his pictures....tacksharpinnovations.com

  19. #39
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Only a few weeks to go before I can put my 18s back on. GIGGITY!!!

  20. #40
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Only a few weeks to go before I can put my 18s back on. GIGGITY!!!
    What was wrong with them? Or did you have to put a different set on for winter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Some proffesional pics!
    By camaroluvr447 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 11:05 AM
  2. Post some awesome pics/quotes like these (pics)
    By 86 IROC-Z in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:29 PM
  3. INSTALL progress pics -- rear well box for 12" -- PICS
    By fredmr85 in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •