Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Pics I took today.........

This is a discussion on Pics I took today......... within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; those rims are niceeee! i want some...

  1. #21
    NYSpeed.com WhatUpWhatUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NeW YorK
    Posts
    194

    Pewter
    2002 z28 A4

    those rims are niceeee! i want some

  2. #22
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,773

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    Those are some great pics you took there P!

  3. #23
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,773

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    My car's got some of that too and I see it plenty on these cars. They're far from perfect in that regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Hey Preston I'm seriously not trying to be a dick here, but what is up with the passenger door? I swear it looks like it's off or not lining up quit right. Not makeing fun @ all, your car is beutifull. Just something bugs me about that passenger door.. Especially in the rear to front shots on that side..

  4. #24
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    My car's got some of that too and I see it plenty on these cars. They're far from perfect in that regard.
    Yeah I see this alot with our cars. Mine was all uneven when I got. Spend some time and you can straiten them out though. I don't have ANY panels out of alignment on mine now. (see nbm thread)
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  5. #25
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Yeah. I see mis-alignment on our cars a lot also. Mine has it a little, but it is where I took off the front facia to put on my 35th anv. grille.

    I am not too worried about it considering when mine is parked it's in the garage

  6. #26
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,773

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    And how exactly did you go about fixing these alignment issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yeah I see this alot with our cars. Mine was all uneven when I got. Spend some time and you can straiten them out though. I don't have ANY panels out of alignment on mine now. (see nbm thread)

  7. #27
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    And how exactly did you go about fixing these alignment issues?
    rehung both my doors, made shims out of stainless in a few different guages (I never stack), and lots, and lots, and lots of time and pacience(sp). The only place that I could do nothing with was the spoiler area. It's not quite as wide across the area over the berger panel as I'd like, however the gaps on both sides are dead even.. I also never pry on a panel to get to something, such as a turn signal or marker..
    Last edited by Smittro; 11-02-2009 at 10:16 AM.

  8. #28
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    I've also been known to come unglued on any inspection shop that attemps to improperly lift my car, believe me I watch them too. ...And YES I am anal about it..

  9. #29
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Yeah. I see mis-alignment on our cars a lot also. Mine has it a little, but it is where I took off the front facia to put on my 35th anv. grille.

    I am not too worried about it considering when mine is parked it's in the garage
    Mine goes in for the winter in climate controlled shop too..

  10. #30
    Consumer of kraut SiggyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    4,773

    Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

    That sounds like a ton of work just to adjust the panels at best a fraction of an inch. The only real nasty blemish on mine is the on the drivers side where the front fender piece meets the front of the door. There's a gap where the car was improperly put on a lift (prior to my buying the car). I had a body shop adjust it as best they could and the gap is a bit less noticeable, but one of the bolts underneath was stripped out and if I want to repair it completely, I'll need to have a completely new piece installed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    rehung both my doors, made shims out of stainless in a few different guages (I never stack), and lots, and lots, and lots of time and pacience(sp). The only place that I could do nothing with was the spoiler area. It's not quite as wide across the area over the berger panel as I'd like, however the gaps on both sides are dead even.. I also never pry on a panel to get to something, such as a turn signal or marker..

  11. #31
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    That sounds like a ton of work just to adjust the panels at best a fraction of an inch. The only real nasty blemish on mine is the on the drivers side where the front fender piece meets the front of the door. There's a gap where the car was improperly put on a lift (prior to my buying the car). I had a body shop adjust it as best they could and the gap is a bit less noticeable, but one of the bolts underneath was stripped out and if I want to repair it completely, I'll need to have a completely new piece installed.
    LOl as I said I'm anal about it (hate crooked shtuff) but honestly I love doing the work really, not really a ton of work just teedious(sp) and time consuming.
    You also have to understand what it looked like when I got it. Not a single panel was properly aligned. The previous owner had to slam the sh^t out of the hatch to close it. Only thing I want to do now is get a heavier spring for the hatch release, hate having to push the bottom ten times only to find it's still hooked ugh. With my keyless I can open my hatch easier buy pushing the hatch botton, and lifting it @ the same time..
    Last edited by Smittro; 11-02-2009 at 10:45 AM.

  12. #32
    Miss October toi tyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Posts
    4,003

    www.kristilane.net
    '10 SS & '05 Ram SRT-10

    Daaauyyyyyyyyymmmmm preston!! your SS is SSmokin hott!!


    I dont think ive ever seen such a flawless camaro ever

    Absolutely beautiful!

  13. #33
    Member SLP02SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Warren, Oh.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    327

    02 Camaro SS S.O.M.
    07 Trailblazer SS AWD

    as usual im not dissapointed, lookin good

    02 som SS #4818 m6 all SLP options, cme, lt's, ory, e-cutout, lowered(slammed), Pro 5.0, 4:10s, boltons, 19" CCW 505A'S, 365rwhp 379ftlbs
    07 silverstone TBSS matching SS hood, cai, exhaust, HP tuners, DJM/Beltech, DAILY DRIVER

  14. #34
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Daaauyyyyyyyyymmmmm preston!! your SS is SSmokin hott!!


    I dont think ive ever seen such a flawless camaro ever

    Absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you Kristi

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP02SS View Post
    as usual im not dissapointed, lookin good
    Thanks as always

  15. #35
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    ehhh less then average ................

  16. #36
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Smittro, I know you aren't trying to be a dick, don't worry. If the passenger door is off a smidgen, I haven't noticed it in person. If it is off to a degree, its not enough that its annoying me. No car is perfect, even mine has a flaw here and there.

  17. #37
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    21,576

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    No car is perfect, even mine has a flaw here and there.


  18. #38
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Smittro, I know you aren't trying to be a dick, don't worry. If the passenger door is off a smidgen, I haven't noticed it in person. If it is off to a degree, its not enough that its annoying me. No car is perfect, even mine has a flaw here and there.
    Hey Pres, you can call me Steve. Your car is flawless in my eyes, It could simply be the angle. I only seem to see it from the rear angle, (tail light looking towards the front). Could easily be the lighting, reflections, or simply my eyes don't work as they used to. I say stuff mostly to hurass you bud. Nothing personal @ all. "No car is perfect", is BS bro, cuz your's IS. If there are flaws in the finish I sure can't see them, and I've looked too lol. I hurass Jon about his having no mileage on it too.

  19. #39
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Hey Pres, you can call me Steve. Your car is flawless in my eyes, It could simply be the angle. I only seem to see it from the rear angle, (tail light looking towards the front). Could easily be the lighting, reflections, or simply my eyes don't work as they used to. I say stuff mostly to hurass you bud. Nothing personal @ all. "No car is perfect", is BS bro, cuz your's IS. If there are flaws in the finish I sure can't see them, and I've looked too lol. I hurass Jon about his having no mileage on it too.
    Leave me out of this. My car is a POS.

  20. #40
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Hey Pres, you can call me Steve. Your car is flawless in my eyes, It could simply be the angle. I only seem to see it from the rear angle, (tail light looking towards the front). Could easily be the lighting, reflections, or simply my eyes don't work as they used to. I say stuff mostly to hurass you bud. Nothing personal @ all. "No car is perfect", is BS bro, cuz your's IS. If there are flaws in the finish I sure can't see them, and I've looked too lol. I hurass Jon about his having no mileage on it too.
    Steve, nonsense, my car is not perfect, it has a couple very minor flaws that pics would not show. Most people wouldn't see them even, but I do know of a couple. No human is perfect, no car is perfect either.

    Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Leave me out of this. My car is a POS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New pics from today
    By 1fastz28 in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Took a few pics today !
    By 98T/Aformula in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
  3. took some pics today
    By Sas in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
  4. Took some pics today
    By HASTINGSRJ in forum Western Members
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:22 PM
  5. few new pics today =)
    By EVL LS1 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •