Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

Pics i took for the chicago f-bodies!

I TOOK SOME PICS OF OUR CARS AND EDITED THEM A LITTLE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK MORE TO COME SOON WITH 10 SS AND 05 GTO

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by rcorte3001 View Post
    I TOOK SOME PICS OF OUR CARS AND EDITED THEM A LITTLE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK MORE TO COME SOON WITH 10 SS AND 05 GTO

Click for full size
    I definitely like this one

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

very nice. were you l located?

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    very nice. were you l located?
    yeah its just a couple of us by Schaumburg,Bloomingdale area your more then welcome to come on by when we have some more shoots we actually are waiting for the 79 trans am to come back its getting fully restored right now and the 94 camaro was sold and we now have added an 05 GTO, so we wil have new pics up before the upcoming winter....

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    I definitely like this one

yeah it was actually in my buddies 94 camaro he took the picture on accident so i photoshoped it fixed up some image blur and fixed the colors and put a police car in the side mirror came out pretty sweet tho

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

yeah its just a couple of us by Schaumburg,Bloomingdale area your more then welcome to come on by when we have some more shoots we actually are waiting for the 79 trans am to come back its getting fully restored right now and the 94 camaro was sold and we now have added an 05 GTO, so we wil have new pics up before the upcoming winter....
    my stuffs junk right now puttin her away soon for some wintertime mods. I'm on the southside of the city by oak lawn area. but maybe after winter

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

my stuffs junk right now puttin her away soon for some wintertime mods. I'm on the southside of the city by oak lawn area. but maybe after winter

yeah same here my 98 formula is probly gunna be going in for winter storage pretty soon and then staring the cam build HOPEFULLY lol

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

cam build . im just hoping to get some 3.73(a4) done,ls6 intake, full exhaust and some visual mods

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

cam build . im just hoping to get some 3.73(a4) done,ls6 intake, full exhaust and some visual mods

nice i just went through all that with my car last summer i did slp lid,filter,bellow,Ls6 manifold, MAC headers,ORY pipe,magnaflow, American racing torque thrust 2, 315 nittos, 160 degree thermo, FROST tune (AWSOME TUNE), and cool exterior mods.....

its was def fun now i cant wait to start the cam build!!!!

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

damnn that a pretty penny for all that haha. i love them wheels though. and im definitely going wit hthe frost tune. new rotors, berger panel, pretty much the usual stuff. you gonig with a big cam or you mostly street your car?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I'm about 40 miles south of the city and work on the south side. Subscribed. I can't see the pics here at work
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

damnn that a pretty penny for all that haha. i love them wheels though. and im definitely going wit hthe frost tune. new rotors, berger panel, pretty much the usual stuff. you gonig with a big cam or you mostly street your car?

actually whats funny is that i havent spent much at all your not gunna believe me but this is what i paid for everything.

*98 Firebird Formula A4 COMPLETLY STOCK IMMACULATE W/40,000MILES-5,200

*Headers,ypipe 3" I pipe w/cutout-200.00

*maganflow catback &tips-180.00

*Ls6 manifold-120.00

*TINTS-100.00

*rims- free trade for stock chrome ws6 rims

*ram air hood(functional)-200.00

and alot more i cant remember lol

lol but i would say for sure the best deal i have ever gotten was the 98 formula for 5,200 with only 40,000miles this thing was absolutly flawless!!!! not a sctrach or a dot of rust even the interior was flawless this guy had 3 other cars including a fully restored 69 camaro money wasnt an issue for him lol, and the best thing is he had the under carriage coated with a sealent so that it doesnt rust. but yeah i guess its just constantly bieng on the look out and you can find some pretty sweet deals lol

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

holy shit. haha everything there you got for a steal, i got my car for 10,000 with 47k in perfect condition and thought i got a pretty good deal. and 200 for headers and y and cutout?! 120 for ls6 manifold? haha i must be looking in all the wrong places

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

holy shit. haha everything there you got for a steal, i got my car for 10,000 with 47k in perfect condition and thought i got a pretty good deal. and 200 for headers and y and cutout?! 120 for ls6 manifold? haha i must be looking in all the wrong places

lol thank god for craigslist or else i would have dished out a couple grand lol

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

try a dark alley

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Click for full size
    something about this picture doesnt look right. that tire on the front wheel looks extremely small.
    2012 Regal GS

2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    something about this picture doesnt look right. that tire on the front wheel looks extremely small.

lol whats funny is that thats one of the only pjotos that havent been photoshopped but no probly just an akward postion cause those are just regular 17' American Torque Thrust 2 rims and i believe its 245/35/17 in the front and 315/35/17 nittos in the back.. but other than that??? i think its just the angle of the pic

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

lol whats funny is that thats one of the only pjotos that havent been photoshopped but no probly just an akward postion cause those are just regular 17' American Torque Thrust 2 rims and i believe its 245/35/17 in the front and 315/35/17 nittos in the back.. but other than that??? i think its just the angle of the pic
    u gotta get some bigger tires on there man ha. 245s are too small and are stretched to fit over the wheel.

Black
    1998 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    u gotta get some bigger tires on there man ha. 245s are too small and are stretched to fit over the wheel.

Lol yeah I know I gotta change them but not till next summer the car can sit on these all winter lol

White
    1998 Z28

what width and backspacing do you have on the rear wheels?

Thread Information