Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Ok , Why Not , Pics of my C6

This is a discussion on Ok , Why Not , Pics of my C6 within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member TWOBUELLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CATASAUQUA PA
    Posts
    76

    MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

    Ok , Why Not , Pics of my C6











    Last edited by TWOBUELLS; 02-17-2011 at 11:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS View Post
    Click for full size
    My favorite!

  3. #3
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS View Post
    Click for full size
    awesome picture and gorgeous car. thats COTM worthy in my opinion.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Great looking car and pictures. Watch out for that train!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Geneva IL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    55

    white
    91 camaro

    Awesome pics man, clean looking vette

  6. #6
    Senior Member Schmalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alpharetta, Ga
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,060

    04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

    Quote Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS View Post
    Click for full size
    I love what they've done with the rear on these. Looks very bad-ass, especially compared to the smooth look on previous models.

    Great looking car, bud. Love em in silver.

    Quote Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS View Post
    Click for full size
    And if we're talking about COTM, I love this shot...

  7. #7
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    I like the one at the train tracks where you have the punisher symbol in it lol!!

  8. #8
    Four Seat Vette 10spokess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    pasadena md
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    2

    Black
    2002 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    I like the one at the train tracks where you have the punisher symbol in it lol!!
    i didnt even notice that at first lol

  9. #9
    Junior Member TWOBUELLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CATASAUQUA PA
    Posts
    76

    MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

    Story behind Punisher (also know as Jake )

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    I like the one at the train tracks where you have the punisher symbol in it lol!!
    Also known as "Jake" in the Corvette racing circle.




    The History Of Jake: Corvette Racing's Mascot
    Racing liveries come and go, but there are some so iconic, so recognizable, they'll be remembered forever. For example, Gulf and Martini Racing. There's now a new one to add to that list. Meet "Jake."

    The year was 2004 and the Corvette Racing Team was in its final and 4th championship winning ALMS season with the venerable GT1 class C5-R race car. After winning multiple ALMS championships as well as at the 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring and 24 Hours of Le Mans, the team began using the "Take No Prisoners" motto along with a generic skull logo. It makes sense, given they were considered by many to be the pirates of the GT racing world, taking whatever treasured prize they set their eyes upon. Ever since, the skull's grown into a representation of the team's triumphs and mentality. While not new today, Jake has become a visible power statement to anyone involved in the racing world and he's gaining more and more traction every day.



    Last edited by TWOBUELLS; 01-21-2011 at 09:50 AM.

  10. #10
    Member 1nasty86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Al
    Posts
    145

    silver
    1986 camaro

    Nice car dude!

  11. #11
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS View Post
    Also known as "Jake" in the Corvette racing circle.




    The History Of Jake: Corvette Racing's Mascot
    Racing liveries come and go, but there are some so iconic, so recognizable, they'll be remembered forever. For example, Gulf and Martini Racing. There's now a new one to add to that list. Meet "Jake."

    The year was 2004 and the Corvette Racing Team was in its final and 4th championship winning ALMS season with the venerable GT1 class C5-R race car. After winning multiple ALMS championships as well as at the 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring and 24 Hours of Le Mans, the team began using the "Take No Prisoners" motto along with a generic skull logo. It makes sense, given they were considered by many to be the pirates of the GT racing world, taking whatever treasured prize they set their eyes upon. Ever since, the skull's grown into a representation of the team's triumphs and mentality. While not new today, Jake has become a visible power statement to anyone involved in the racing world and he's gaining more and more traction every day.

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

    I didn't even realize that it was a vette symbol for the eye's that is pretty cool, I didn't even realize that was a big iconic symbol for the vette its really the first time I have seen it!!!

  12. #12
    Junior Member TWOBUELLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CATASAUQUA PA
    Posts
    76

    MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

    Yes , Pretty cool stuff. Do a search or google C6 Corvette Jake logo , and you will find the full story.

  13. #13
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    I might just do that I still have like 25 mins to burn here at work lol, and btw I am lovin the vette, now I just need to rob a bank to afford one!!!

  14. #14
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    How fast did you take it around the oval? One of those pics would make a nice cotm entry.

  15. #15
    Junior Member TWOBUELLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CATASAUQUA PA
    Posts
    76

    MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    How fast did you take it around the oval? One of those pics would make a nice cotm entry.
    I had some decent runs between 160 and 165 mph. Disappointed overall , as i was hoping to hit 170-175. This July will be my 3rd time back , Hope to turn it up a notch or two.




  16. #16
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Beautiful car, love the wheels

  17. #17
    Member Never-Enough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    203

    Atomic Orange
    2007 Z06

    Lookin good

  18. #18
    Gold Member clint195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Schuyler, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,844

    Red
    2001 WS6

    Nice looking vette any dyno or 1/4 numbers?

  19. #19
    Junior Member TWOBUELLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    CATASAUQUA PA
    Posts
    76

    MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

    Quote Originally Posted by clint195 View Post
    Nice looking vette any dyno or 1/4 numbers?

    525 at the crank , 460 rwhp on a Mustang dyno with 4:10's
    No 1/4 #'s
    A/R HEADERS , Z06 NPP EXHAUST, M TO W VISOR CONTROL , LINGENFELTER GT1-1 CAM, TEXAS SPEED CNC PORTED HEADS , INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY , VARARAM INTAKE , DTE PHASE II 4:10 REAR WITH TRANS BRACE AND Z06 SWAYBAR , Z06 BRAKES , FULL GM WIDE BODY KIT , IFORGED TRK-14 WHEELs

  20. #20
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Awesome car and awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. As a photographer enthusiast, I enjoyed them very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stop asking for Pics! This is the reason i won't post pics.
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM
  2. INSTALL progress pics -- rear well box for 12" -- PICS
    By fredmr85 in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
  4. Pics of 1/2 the CCWs mounted(better pics this time)
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •