Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

My WS6 and all the other T/As

So thses are the pics I took after the WS6 was unloaded off the flatbed. You'll notice some dings and dents and a retarded mirrors held on with duct tape and dog hair covering the inside but that's what happens when you give a girl a Trans Am, lol, jk.

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Nice! Looks like with a little TLC and elbow grease you can have the new acquisition looking fine in no time. Although the interior is quite nasty, under the hood does not appear bad at all. The convex mirror addition has got to go.

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Oh yes. The stupid extra mirrors have already been removed. I'm in the process of stripping the interior. All the seats are gone and I'm removing all the plastic trim and center console so that the carpet can been cleaned. They were covered in mold due to the flooding. The motor may look nice and clean but it's waterlogged and will have to be replaced. So it's need more than just a little TLC but it's still a damn good deal.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

poor baby:/ show her the love she deserves, cant wait to see before and after pics, is that you with the blue beast? niceee love the wheels, suspension looks bad a from what i can see of it from that side view pic, totally jealous

Quote Originally Posted by KnightmareWS6 View Post
    Oh yes. The stupid extra mirrors have already been removed. I'm in the process of stripping the interior. All the seats are gone and I'm removing all the plastic trim and center console so that the carpet can been cleaned. They were covered in mold due to the flooding. The motor may look nice and clean but it's waterlogged and will have to be replaced. So it's need more than just a little TLC but it's still a damn good deal.
    let me know anytime if you want to do a m4 swap in that 79 t/a you have i have most of the parts for it plus a superT-10 trans/flywheel/bellhouseing/ just about everything for it just send me a PM anytime

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Thanks. The blue '79 has a lot of time and money into it. But it has yet to go down the track or run on the dyno. It's not quite finished. A few more things have to be adjusted on the motor before it gets dyno'd and we arent going to run it down the track without at least a roll bar in it due to the way it likes to snap sideways if you get on the throttle too hard while driving on the street.

And what is an M4 swap???

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

what kind of deal did you get on the WS6? and how was it flooded?

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

That blue T/A is the baddest looking T/A in the world!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

stock shifters give me the creeps!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightmareWS6 View Post
    Thanks. The blue '79 has a lot of time and money into it. But it has yet to go down the track or run on the dyno. It's not quite finished. A few more things have to be adjusted on the motor before it gets dyno'd and we arent going to run it down the track without at least a roll bar in it due to the way it likes to snap sideways if you get on the throttle too hard while driving on the street.

And what is an M4 swap???
    same as a m6= 6speed, m4= 4speed

but like i said i have just about everything you need 90% of it is new stuff just let me know anytime send me a PM

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]OH, I gotcha. No, I prefer the 6speed, but thanks. I want to be able to some road racing and auto-x and not just solely drag racing.

And thanks for all the praise on the blue car. There's a video of it on my youtube channel. I tried to embed it in here but it's not working. How do I post youtube vids?
    Last edited by KnightmareWS6; 08-09-2009 at 12:48 PM.

6speed in a 79 t/a with a 455 not the way i would go but everyone is diff but the 4speed manual is better then the 3speed auto you have in there now i know that for sure i have restored 3 of them and all pontiac engines like a manual trans over a auto but the POS 403 is a diff story but all is good i just thank god you took out the 403 lol

btw- i have 2 new HI-JACKERS air shocks for the rear of the 79 t/a if you need them i think i have some other stuff laying around to just let me know anytime

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

The deal we got on was amazing. We paid 2k for it.

And the lady that owned it previously flooded the entire car. We live on a peninsula (for those of you who dont know what a peninsula is, it's a peice of land surrounded by water on three sides) so the roads get flooded quite frequently when it rains or is high tide or worse yet, both of those events combined. The previous owner was driving it at night and tried to go through a flooded road and didnt realize that it was 3 feet of water. So water got into the intake and into the engine which killed it. The inside of the car also flooded with water and we had to remove the entire interior to clean it all. There was even still some puddles still there so we took out the drain plugs to get evertying out. The interior is now naked and we're trying to get the money together to put a new engine in.

Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

detail the '01 asap!

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Finally, after letting this car sit for too long, I have the engine/transmission/subframe removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully in the next week or two, I can get the engine stripped down and see how much damage is done. I'm just glad to finally have time to work on it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 601507_10152099113225117_282785028_n.jpg  
    Last edited by KnightmareWS6; 09-25-2012 at 09:42 PM.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

glad to see im not the only one to use a cherry picker to lift the car....

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Yea man. That thing was a pain. Especially when trying to roll everything out from underneath the car. But, we got it all done, so that's the important part.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Keep the updates going, I'm sure this was a long awaited project.
    Oh and some chrome polish will shine that ws6 emblem back to new

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd

Will do. The main reason it took so long was because we were originally gonna have a guy do the pull and replacement for 1k. So we dropped the car off at his shop where it just sat for months and never got touched. He kept saying he would get around to it, but there was always "just one more car" ahead of me. I got tired of waiting and just said screw it, I'll do it myself. So we took the car over to my dads house where there's actually room in the drieway for me to work an over the course of two weekends got the thing dropped out. And the emblem looked pretty bad so I took it off and am just going to order a new one.

Thread Information