Thread: my old z.. pix

Black
    98 Z28/SS

my old z.. pix

heres a few pix of my z.. damn iPhone camera is all I have :-)

Sorry about the quality. Also, my iPhone picks up that red stripe as kinda orangey. In real life, it's blood red. I'll be getting a good digital camera soon, and I'll take good pics:-)

Alex
    Last edited by rydesolow; 09-16-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: bad URL's

Red
    2001 ws6

Black
    98 Z28/SS

sorry about the bad pics, i just fixed em.. damn things are stored on myspace.. and i hate that place lol.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Tail lights and head lights belong on a civic other then that not bad.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I like that hood!!!

Black
    98 Z28/SS

yeah i get the headlight/taillight comment a lot. but they are all LED and makes the car look unique, and IMO awesome. i've always been a huge fan of american muscle, obviously, but if something looks good, good for it. even if the style is not typical of that genre. if i put a body kit on, would you say that belonged on a civic? b/c camaro's with kits look great. thinking of getting the vizage kit. even the factory made rs kit looks nice. i just appreciate things for what they are.
    ---- Nightmare Z ----------
    1998 Camaro Z28/SS Showcar 5.7L LS1, K&N FIPK2, 3" Custom Exh, CF Hood, All LED Lights, Too many to list..
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L, 12" Lift, 40" Mudders
    2007 Harley Davidson VRod
    2002 Yamaha V-Star

Red
    2001 ws6

IMO get ride of the hood pins and tail lights

Black
    98 Z28/SS

it's a real carbon fiber hood, you need the hood pins otherwise you could lose it on the highway. it doesn't weigh anything. i would never sacrifice the led tail lights, they are much better than stock. maybe black covers. when i ordered them they were supposed to be smoked black

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Car looks good bud. You could always have the taillights tinted like I did.
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by rydesolow View Post
    if i put a body kit on, would you say that belonged on a civic? b/c camaro's with kits look great. thinking of getting the vizage kit. even the factory made rs kit looks nice. i just appreciate things for what they are.
    To each there own, that body kit to me looks like it belongs on something that should be affiliated with rice. I know what a respectable LSx is and a tacky LSx is. You my friend are knocking on the door of tacky and overall trying to over compensating for something. It comes down to personal taste and thats that.

Black
    98 Z28/SS

Correct. It's all about personal taste. And I can't believe another person that owns a f body would try to bring another brother down. I'm kind of disappointed. I respect everyones opinion and everyones taste. You have a beautiful car, and I hope you have all the time to enjoy it. Thanks for your opinion, friend.

ps

Hats off to people who own Hondas, Acuras, Nissans, Pontiac, Toyotas, Dodges, GMC's, Cadillacs, Chevys, Fords, Subarus, Volkswagons, Benz's, BMWs, Lamborghinis, and every other manufacturer around. I don't understand your "affiliated with rice", good job for all of humankind all vehicles are beautiful and deserve respect.
    Last edited by rydesolow; 09-21-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

Thumbs up

heres a few pix of my z.. damn iPhone camera is all I have :-)

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Sorry about the quality. Also, my iPhone picks up that red stripe as kinda orangey. In real life, it's blood red. I'll be getting a good digital camera soon, and I'll take good pics:-)

Alex
    I have the same halo's and LED tailights in red, I think they look awesome especially at night!

Black
    98 Z28/SS

HELL YES! They look incredible man. No idea how many compliments I get goin down the road. You should look at getting the clear rear side bumper LED lights too, they have 5 led's that light red in them, and at night they shower the ground next to the car in red. Looks evil as heck, and awesome! Very good choice brother.

Beautiful car, btw.

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Correct. It's all about personal taste. And I can't believe another person that owns a f body would try to bring another brother down. I'm kind of disappointed. I respect everyones opinion and everyones taste. You have a beautiful car, and I hope you have all the time to enjoy it. Thanks for your opinion, friend.

ps

Hats off to people who own Hondas, Acuras, Nissans, Pontiac, Toyotas, Dodges, GMC's, Cadillacs, Chevys, Fords, Subarus, Volkswagons, Benz's, BMWs, Lamborghinis, and every other manufacturer around. I don't understand your "affiliated with rice", good job for all of humankind all vehicles are beautiful and deserve respect.
    It's all on what you like and if you don't like it you should probably keep it to yourself.

Black
    98 Z28/SS

Absolutely. Even if you don't like something, you shouldn't put it down. Take me for example, I love American muscle and hate foreign, but I won't put it down or rip on people who do. It's just respect.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

HELL YES! They look incredible man. No idea how many compliments I get goin down the road. You should look at getting the clear rear side bumper LED lights too, they have 5 led's that light red in them, and at night they shower the ground next to the car in red. Looks evil as heck, and awesome! Very good choice brother.

Beautiful car, btw.
    I have the LED side marker lights but in red though.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

it's a real carbon fiber hood, you need the hood pins otherwise you could lose it on the highway. it doesn't weigh anything. i would never sacrifice the led tail lights, they are much better than stock. maybe black covers. when i ordered them they were supposed to be smoked black
    Ya the black ones would look better, those are ok though.

Black
    98 Z28/SS

Lol I ordered the black ones off ebay, but these are the ones they sent me and I didn't ever send them back. I don't want to put a cover on because it dims the lights and a lot of Camaros have blackout lenses. As for the clear side LED's, I tried to keep things clear(theme) on the car. AKA the headlights, front bumper lights, side markers, and tail's. I thought of going all black out before, was a tough choice. I think it turned out well though!

Thread Information