Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My first car

This is a discussion on My first car within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Thank you for getting the manual. Auto RX-8's are sloooooooooooooow-shift-slooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

Mystic Teal
    1998 Z28 M6

Thank you for getting the manual. Auto RX-8's are sloooooooooooooow-shift-slooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6
    SLP Lid, Flowmaster, Cutout, Spec Stage 3, Pro 5.0 w/ Lou's short stick, Pacesetter Race LT's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Nitto NT555R DR's, Moser 12-bolt with TrueTrac and 3.90s, RPM Speed LCA's and Panhard Bar

Who you callin a wankel? transam kid 01's Avatar

Black
    2004 RX-8 6 Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by drewser
    Love the colour.. RX-8's are pretty sweet. How'd you afford a car like this for your first one.. They are like a $60k+ car here. Have you done any mods yet?
    19k used. I have been working since i was young and my dad helped a bit. I plan on paying him off completely.
    Top of the line with leather, nav, heated seats, satellite radio, and cosmetic mods can go for about 36-39k.
    One mod...i took an after market momo and put the stock shifter on I plan on putting B&B exhaust with a REVi intake so i can hear the rotor better Not much i can do right now with limited cash, but once it comes in...i plan on putting another rotor and and adding a GReddy turbo. That alone will cost 7500, not including labor....but for 650HP on 8PSI...i think its worth it. Should be one hell of a sleeper
    (no i am not a ricer)
    Most likely however...that will never happen...i will prob just get a 4th gen t/a and mod it
    Last edited by transam kid 01; 03-23-2006 at 01:53 PM.

Black
    2004 RX-8 6 Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo98z
    Thank you for getting the manual. Auto RX-8's are sloooooooooooooow-shift-slooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    Fuckin A they are....9 second 0-60? My moms 04 trail blazer is faster than that My first car had to be a manual...i still wish i had a t/a

Black
    2004 RX-8 6 Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by drewser
    Actually, speaking of price.. what's a new mustang go for in the USA? You can buy them new here from an importer for around $130k+ depending on the model (one model is around $150k ish)
    I heard a dealership around me asking for 166k for the GT500
    The GT (V8) goes for 26+ i believe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information