Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And Im out :(

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

And Im out :(

Today is the day my Trans Am and I part ways, I never thought I would see the day. The guy is going to come pick her up this morning so I woke up at 4am this morning to wash her and take a last drive along with snap a few pics. I bought this car when I was 17 and owned for 4 1/2 years. One speeding ticket and thats it so fuck all the haters who say a teenager cant handle an LS1 ........This car was my first love and yeah I got a little choked up when I had to take my last look at her this morning. I bought it myself and payed it off when I graduated high school. Bought for 11.2 and sold for 8.5 it has 91k on the clock. Well here are the last pics of my baby.

I ll miss you Bad Bitch.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

yes you will..and in a few years you will regret it..but so is the way of life. sorry for your lost

Red
    99 ws6

What u getting next?

Mystic Blue Metallic
    1995 Trans Am

That's a beautiful car. I couldn't let it go.

Yeah, what's next?
    1995 Trans Am M6
    Flowmaster Exhaust - 17" Chrome ZR-1 Replicas - K&N - CETA Rear - Honey Comb Tail Lights - Tokico Shocks - Eibach Pro Kit - UMI Performance Adj. Pan Hard Bar, L.C. Arms, and Strut Tower Brace - JVC HEad Unit - Infinity Speakers

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 99fbird View Post
    What u getting next?

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

sorry to hear it
    that's love though - waking up at 4am to spend time with your car. for real.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

WOW you kept that thing looking very beautiful sad to hear ya gotta let it go. Hopefully the new owner takes good car of her!

Owning a 9 sec ricer is like coming out of the closest: at first you'll surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Personally if it was up to me I would keep it but right now its just more practical if I have one car. I will have one again though no question but I feel like someone just died in my family...Damn. But my game plan for now is I am probably going to sell the S4 as well and buy something newer and something that can still get me around in the Colorado winters. I am going to look at the car bellow tomorrow. On another note of I could find a higher milage C6 z06 and buy it for 30 to 35k I would do that no question! I can find rides when snow is on the ground ha ha.

2006 Audi A4 2.0 turbo, respectfully modded, Navi, 6spd, full RS4 interior, awd, coilovers, Stoptec big break kit. Overall a car set up to drive very well.

My other car/ the S4
    Last edited by 98T/Aformula.; 09-14-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

whats with the links?

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Personally if it was up to me I would keep it but right now its just more practical if I have one car. I will have one again though no question but I feel like someone just died in my family...Damn. But my game plan for now is I am probably going to sell the S4 as well and buy something newer and something that can still get me around in the Colorado winters. I am going to look at the car bellow tomorrow. On another note of I could find a higher milage C6 z06 and buy it for 30 to 35k I would do that no question! I can find rides when snow is on the ground ha ha.

2006 Audi A4 2.0 turbo, respectfully modded, Navi, 6spd, full RS4 interior, awd, coilovers, Stoptec big break kit. Overall a car set up to drive very well.
    http://www.jlab.org/div_dept/train/r...e/effects.html
    My other car/ the S4
    http://www.jlab.org/div_dept/train/r...e/effects.html
    Yeah, sorry to hear about the loss and the radiation.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    whats with the links?
    Fixed I tryed posting from a computer at school so I have no idea what was going on with those links?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

very nice cars, both of them!!

you didn't loose too much money at all on the car so thats a plus, but sometimes its just impractical to hang onto a car for so long. The years of being anal and detail oriented payed off by having a mint TA! Helps the value out a lot.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Well the guy picked her up at 2oclock today. My mom called me crying when it left, my dad was doing the same haha, they said they couldnt even imagine how I feel. I have to keep telling myself its just a damn car lol....

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

[QUOTE=98T/Aformula.;2056454]Well the guy picked her up at 2oclock today. My mom called me crying when it left, my dad was doing the same haha, they said they couldnt even imagine how I feel. I have to keep telling myself its just a damn car lol....[/QUOTE]

Will...NOT...happen. To some, a car is a car. To others, a car is a best friend or family member.

My family members who have seen my car told me they would NEVER allow me to let my car go. They love my car as much as I do.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

[QUOTE=cammed goat;2056461]
    Well the guy picked her up at 2oclock today. My mom called me crying when it left, my dad was doing the same haha, they said they couldnt even imagine how I feel. I have to keep telling myself its just a damn car lol....[/QUOTE]

Will...NOT...happen. To some, a car is a car. To others, a car is a best friend or family member.

My family members who have seen my car told me they would NEVER allow me to let my car go. They love my car as much as I do.

It truly did become a family member, and everyone did tell me I cant ever get rid of that car and I never planned on doing so but it looks like plans have changed. I can break up with girls no problem and be ok with it but breaking it off and going seprate ways with this girl def is a tough one. I teared up pretty bad when I took my last look at it.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sorry to hear man. Been toying with the idea of selling mine as well, although I just can't bring myself to even put a price tag on it.

At least the S4 is a damn fun car!!!

murdered out 06 z06

u'll get over it. getting rid of my ta was the best thing that could have happen to me. look what i have now! dont live life with regrets

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dude you fucked up bad, shouldn't have sold it!

j/k lol

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

At least keep the S4....don't downgrade to an A4....

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Well the guy picked her up at 2oclock today. My mom called me crying when it left, my dad was doing the same haha, they said they couldnt even imagine how I feel. I have to keep telling myself its just a damn car lol....
    it's always more than a car

Thread Information