Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And Im out :(

This is a discussion on And Im out :( within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 At least keep the S4....don't downgrade to an A4.... I couldnt really consider it a down ...

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    At least keep the S4....don't downgrade to an A4....
    I couldnt really consider it a down grade. The S had 102k on it and is 9 years old and is really only worth 11k as for the A is only three years ols and is worth about 30k. The only part I would be down grading on is it a tad bit slower then the S.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Sorry to hear man. Been toying with the idea of selling mine as well, although I just can't bring myself to even put a price tag on it.

At least the S4 is a damn fun car!!!
    Yeah the sad thing is you will never get what you think it is worth. Yeah the S is a fun car I am going to go test drive that A4 here in about an hour so we will see if it blows me away more then the S.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    I couldnt really consider it a down grade. The S had 102k on it and is 9 years old and is really only worth 11k as for the A is only three years ols and is worth about 30k. The only part I would be down grading on is it a tad bit slower then the S.
    Well post pics of the A4 if you get it....That car looks nice! My friend has an 02 S4 and that thing is quick. He was going to upgrade the turbos, but I think he is trying to sell it to get an RS4....Keep us posted on whatever you do even if you get the TA back!

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Test drove the A4 yesterday and was very impressed. The car was solid as hell, not as quick as the S or the TA but overall a better dd. I took it up to 120mph and it felt like I was doing 60mph, pretty impressive. The navigation system that Audi puts in those is extremly bad ass. With the exhaust set up and intake that is on the car the turbo is loud as hell for such a tiny turbo. It has carbon fiber everywhere which looked really good. The car has 31k on it I was going to offer the guy 28k. If he dosent take it I will just stick with the S for now...

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Btw dont let me test drive a car by myself. I test drove the shit out of that thing lol.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

So I am not buying that A4. Everyone talked me out of it and told me they liked my car better. Plus I was driving down the highway around 70mph yesterday in 6th, pushed the gas and all I got was the rpms wrapping and me going no where. Clutch went out, so I already ordered a Stg3 clutch and light weight flywheel. My plan is I am just going to make the S4 a beast and go full stg3 when the stock turbos blow!!!!

red
    00 z28 m6

sorry about the t/a. when i sold my first car (64 impala ss) i cried also. about a year ago i almost sold my camaro but kinda glad i didn't. the s4 looks nice.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 2000redcamaro View Post
    sorry about the t/a. when i sold my first car (64 impala ss) i cried also. about a year ago i almost sold my camaro but kinda glad i didn't. the s4 looks nice.
    64 impala ss was my dream car for years!! then i got my first T/A.....now i want both!!!!!!!!

Zweeet
    That's sad. And I'm sorry to tell you that you'll still be missing that car 30 years from now. I'm 57, and I still miss my 1963 Triumph TR4 with dual Weber carbs and a racing cam. Yes, they did have racing cams back then! Sold it it 1971. Didn't cry, but Dude! that was a great car.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Damn! sorry to hear you had to lose something so nice, hopefully you will get another lsx powered car soon

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    hopefully you will get another lsx powered car soon
    I will def have another one but it will be an upgrade for sure........ZR1 is in the future!

light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    I will def have another one but it will be an upgrade for sure........ZR1 is in the future!
    theres an easy way to put a smile on your face

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information