92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

I Get My New LSX Tomorrow

I have been out Test Driving new Camaro's and doing Research on them as well. There are a few things I did not care about but all in all I consider them a great Car. While searching I ran across a 2001 C5 that I had to go look at. The car had 2 previous owners, originally it was a GM Corporate Car. In 2005 it was sold in Flint Michigan at Auction. The new owner lived north of me about 12 miles and had the car serviced at a local dealership. There is no Damage History on Car Fax, but there are 24 records. The Dealership gave me access to their pc to look at the complete carfax history. All 24 are service records, most oil changes. Minor maintanance records included replacing the padding in the drivers seat, replacing the back of the drivers seat, then replaced both drivers leather covers, replaced drivers sun visor, reset the computer, and a tune up. I felt pretty comfortable with their asking price of $16,900 and after putting $2500 down I financed it for 3½ years.
    My Car is a Fully loaded Quicksilver Coupe, with a 6 Speed. I pick it up tomorrow after they fix a couple things. The nose has 5 stone chips, the front drivers wheel has an air pressure sensor gone bad(thinks it's flat), and the traction control system turns on and off on it's own(probably related to the air sensor). Other than that she has Dark tinted windows and an Immaculate Body. The Wheels are chrome and are as clean on the inside as they are on the face. The picture below is not my car, it's from the corvette museum(mine looks the same). Once I get it home and detailed I will post Pictures. This Days gonna Drag Ass!

SILVER
    1999 CAMARO SS

Man that carfax really does show everything huh!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by SSNAKEATER23 View Post
    Man that carfax really does show everything huh!
    Only what's reported!!!

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Only what's reported!!!
    True that. I still looked it over very closely. I couldn't find a wrench mark anywhere on a nut or marks inside the torx screws. I'm pretty confident in the carfax's report. Being a Corporate car, also forgot to mention it was a trade in on a new Vette.

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Insurance Picture

Here is the first picture I've taken of my New Car. I've been busy and we've had some rain over the past few Days so Cleaning it and taking proper photos has not happened yet. I just got it out today at lunch time to shoot a couple pictures for the Insurance Company.

Thread Information