Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Finally my Slow Car

This is a discussion on Finally my Slow Car within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Zboner are you still ruinning the stock TB??? also how do you like the MSD Still got ...

  1. #21
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    are you still ruinning the stock TB???

    also how do you like the MSD
    Still got the stock TB.....love the MSD's......well worth the costs....

  2. #22
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Anyone want to keep my baby while I'm off to Afganistan???...lol

  3. #23
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    I am sure I could keep it in good shape.

  4. #24
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    FUCK OFF LUOS! i'll take care of it!

  5. #25
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    LOL.....I'll be gone for 4 1/2 months so you guys can take turns......just keep her waxed....

  6. #26
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    I have plenty.

    Would be hard to determine which car drove better daily. Mine is sorta high-strung on the street being a large cammed 402.
    Great looking car though man!!!

  7. #27
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I have plenty.

    Would be hard to determine which car drove better daily. Mine is sorta high-strung on the street being a large cammed 402.
    Great looking car though man!!!
    Thanks mine has pretty good street manners.....I didn't go radical on the cam......in fact if you didn't know what you were listening to you'd think it was stock at a light.....in fact yesterday I was going to the local speed shop to shoot the breeze and on my way there was this guy in a WS-6.....he pulled up next to me and started messing with me and I grabbed 4th and just pulled away from him like he was sitting still....now before anyone busts my chops about street racing I know....I know........he pulled into the parking lot to refill his N20 bottle and he said that he saw the one pipe coming out of the back and thought I was a v-6....lol.....

  8. #28
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    YAY you got it to work, how?

    and yea nice car, FUCKING SLEEPER

    you wouldnt be able to tell just by looking at it that it will beat 99.9% of cars on the road, i expected to see a set of skinnies on the front and a beefy pair of slicks on MT's on the back, but i like what you got going
    yuck cailey..dont go skinnies on the front... i like the rim and tire combo. mr.luos is the only t/a i've seen that i like with skinnies and shit

  9. #29
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    yuck cailey..dont go skinnies on the front... i like the rim and tire combo. mr.luos is the only t/a i've seen that i like with skinnies and shit
    I appreciate that.....I actually found those online....there's a company here in Florida that takes those Z0-6 rims and powedercoats them either black, or gunmetal (which is what I have). I went with those because of the 17x11's on the back.....I needed all the tracking I could on the rear......don't know why.....lol

  10. #30
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I appreciate that.....I actually found those online....there's a company here in Florida that takes those Z0-6 rims and powedercoats them either black, or gunmetal (which is what I have). I went with those because of the 17x11's on the back.....I needed all the tracking I could on the rear......don't know why.....lol
    lol yea i was going to say that those really go good with the silver color..and i'm looking at buying a formula ..and that color would look sweet with the car...but i'd love to find some c6 z06 5 spokes in that color

  11. #31
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    lol yea i was going to say that those really go good with the silver color..and i'm looking at buying a formula ..and that color would look sweet with the car...but i'd love to find some c6 z06 5 spokes in that color
    I actually paid like $500 for them if I remember correctly......I didn't think it was much....at first I didn't like em but they grew on me....

  12. #32
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    in fact yesterday I was going to the local speed shop to shoot the breeze and on my way there was this guy in a WS-6.....he pulled up next to me and started messing with me and I grabbed 4th and just pulled away from him like he was sitting still....now before anyone busts my chops about street racing I know....I know........he pulled into the parking lot to refill his N20 bottle and he said that he saw the one pipe coming out of the back and thought I was a v-6....lol.....
    I don't get that much.

    But I do get those that think I am basicly stock. I love my Magnaflow mufflers on the duals. Very tame (minus the lope) at a light. If you don't get to hear it idle, you may think mine is mostly stock as well.

    Then of course....there is the cutouts open.

  13. #33
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post

    Then of course....there is the cutouts open.

  14. #34
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    caily what branch r u in , off to active duty in the Gan?

    God speed, the world needs more people like you.

  15. #35
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post

    Dual cutouts on a large cammed 402.

    Still nothing like a boosted 402 though.

  16. #36
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    caily what branch r u in , off to active duty in the Gan?

    God speed, the world needs more people like you.
    In the Air Force for 20 years now......and they were so nice to give me an all expense trip to Afganistan.....lol.....can't complain though....it's the job I chose and I have no regrets......wont be the first holiday season I've spent away from home......

  17. #37
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    While this may mean very little....

    Thank you.

  18. #38
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    While this may mean very little....

    Thank you.
    thanks. well if 20 years in the service will give me a 700+ f-bod..then sign me up captian.. well not really. actually i come from a marine family, and i always wanted to join, but i dont know a college ed. sounded too good for me to pass up, but if another war gets waged then i will prob. be joining...i have a pretty mean rifle shot at least on americas army i do

  19. #39
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    thanks. well if 20 years in the service will give me a 700+ f-bod..then sign me up captian.. well not really. actually i come from a marine family, and i always wanted to join, but i dont know a college ed. sounded too good for me to pass up, but if another war gets waged then i will prob. be joining...i have a pretty mean rifle shot at least on americas army i do
    Ohhh believe me.....it took 20 years and the wife having a good job also before I could play with the car...lol......no one joins the military to get rich that's for sure.....lol...

    I would say you made a good choice getting your education.......I got mine out of the way while I was in...couldn't beat having them pay for 75% of it at the time....now they pay 100% if you take classes.....I'd like to be the optimist and say that I hope you never get your chance to serve in a war....I now have two young sons and I hope the same thing for them........I'd rather be home playing with them and my toys....lol

    Wife says I have too many toys as it is...lol...I have a 80 Trans Am that I put a 400 in and I have a 86 Fiero that I put a LT1 383 in......my sons are 3 years old and 3 weeks old so they cant enjoy them much...lol.....my son calls the silver T/A "McQueen" off of cars....lol

  20. #40
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    While this may mean very little....

    Thank you.
    And you are quite welcome!! Means a lot when the public suports the military.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. slow 5.0
    By Badass WS6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
  2. New Slow Ass
    By cuzimoto in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. I'm slow, but had fun anyway.
    By Levilz in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 04:30 AM
  4. why am i so slow?
    By john hollander in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •