The car's from start to now!

This is a discussion on The car's from start to now! within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; My car's from stock to how they look now, just wanted to share it with ya'll, my camaro is a ...

Navy Blue Metallic/Black
    02 camaro z28/01 wife t/a

The car's from start to now!

My car's from stock to how they look now, just wanted to share it with ya'll, my camaro is a 02 z28 NBM hard top M6 with 80k, will have 3 years with it on the 17, and my wife's 01 trans am black, T-tops A4 with 138k on her, we have 4 months with it.

02 Z28 mod's- slp lid, cold blue air filter, frenco bellows, ls6 intake, free mod's, slp loud mouth II, bbk headers with a 3 inch y pipe, cross and drill rotors with ceramic pad's, painted calipers, hurst shifter, handle, and knob, corvette c5 rivet rims with sumittomo 275/40/17 all round tires, bullet grill with chevy bow-tie, 10000k hid's

new part's- new starter, alternator, battery, radiator, full tune up, all bulbs change, window motor replace, new a/c hose's, and all fuses replace.

01 trans am mod's- chrome air lid, mac air filter, free mod's, ls6 intake, painted valve covers, maf sensor, hood struts, and brake calipers, dynomax 3 inch race bullet muffler cut down at the axle.

new parts- cd-player, tcs button and plate, window motor change, light motor change, parking light fix, new front plate.

First day with the camaro

how she looks now

z28 stock ls1

z28 ls1 now!

my hid's and engine bay (had the t/a rims on it for a week only)

first day home after laying some ruber!

how it looks now with some firepower

t/a stock ls1

t/a ls1 how it looks now!

trans am engine bay with camaro rims for the week

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

nice cars...now we just gotta get you to paint that plate cover! ...hows the wife likin the t/a?

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Man you can't leave anything stock can you haha. Love the look of both. If I would suggest to you the Mothers Power Ball It works wonders on headlights that are fogged up I just used it on mine and it is a god send

Navy Blue Metallic/Black

thanks and yeah i can't never leave them stock lolz is an addiction i tell you, but my wife is loving her t/a just not so much on the rain, it needs new tires. I really need to paint that plate cover, i just got it of ebay for a good price. Probably this friday ill paint it black, and yeah i'm trying to fin a good way or kit to restore my camaro lights, any good ideas or kits??

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

The mothers power mini kit sells at auto zone for only 24.99 and thats what I just used on mine and it worked wonders

Navy Blue Metallic/Black

nice! thanks

Navy Blue Metallic/Black

got bored and fell like up-dating my thread. the 02 NBM camaro z/28 is gone and in is place is a 01 m6 camaro z/28 fully modded.

specs on my old 02 z/28 M-6- sold for 7,500 with a salvage tittle, mod's on in were

Flow-tech LT, Flow-tech 3inch X pipe, Dynomaxx 3inch bullet's dump at axle, slp lid, mac air filter, free mod's, air system deleted, oil catch can, cross drill rotor's with ceramic brake pads, b&m shifter, with sick-speed knob, 17x9.5 c5 rivet rims, sumittomo's 275/40/17 all around, whisler head lights with 10k hid's, begger panel and black out rear lights.

how she was wen i sold her

Navy Blue Metallic/Black

as for the trans am, since last posting this is what is gotten

black z06 rims 17x8.5 front & 18x9.5 rear, trufiber ws6 hood, red insert & graphics, red rpm lug nuts, 8k hid's, custom 2.5 y pipe, 80mm throttle body, and soon is a frost tune. ran a best of 13.1 in the 1/4

Last edited by reaper ws6; 04-04-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic/Black

then after selling my 02 z/28 i found this 01 z/28 m-6 fully build already

mod's are- k&n intake, p&p and de screen maf, p&p throttle body, ported ls6 intake, p&p 241 heads with 3 angle valve job, ligenfelter block with custom cam,
    bigger injector's, slp LT, 3inch y pipe with magnaflow 3 inch high flow cat's, 3inch magnaflow cat-back, 4.10 gears, spec stage II clutch, bigger sway bars, agx adj shocks, all energy suspension, 17x9 & 18x10 american racing rims with 255 & 295 TWD, halo lights. Car was build by 35th century engines and tune by HPP in dallas putt down 430hp & 390 tq

what i have done to it since having it for the past two months is- ss spoiler, 3 inch colw hood, z/28 retro badges, 6k hid's, speed inc crank case breather, fuel rail gauge, founders tower brace, slp shifter with hurst leather knob, and a rpm gauge with shift light, also a camaro winshield banner

the first day i had it

after three weeks

and how she looks now

how it was wen i both it

and after adding a little stuff

yes i had my tower brace and all three of my cars lol but now is on my 01 z/28 and it will stay there for good
    Last edited by reaper ws6; 04-04-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Thread Information