Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

2011 Pics

This is a discussion on 2011 Pics within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; lmao at jealous neighbors have they even asked what you do to keep your lawn up?...

  1. #41
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    lmao at jealous neighbors
    have they even asked what you do to keep your lawn up?

  2. #42
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    lmao at jealous neighbors
    have they even asked what you do to keep your lawn up?
    Negative, sadly I don't think many of them care. Not too many yards in my neighborhood look that good. Good and bad for me at the same time

  3. #43
    Senior Member Z28Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, Ok
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,542

    Arctic White
    2000 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Negative, sadly I don't think many of them care. Not too many yards in my neighborhood look that good. Good and bad for me at the same time
    Where did you get the info you have about turning the yard that green??

  4. #44
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Where did you get the info you have about turning the yard that green??
    The neighbor that lived behind me that was using Scott's on his yard, he told me about it initially.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Z28Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, Ok
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,542

    Arctic White
    2000 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    The neighbor that lived behind me that was using Scott's on his yard, he told me about it initially.

  6. #46
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Camaro looks nice, just some weed and feed works great too, don't use too much or you'll have to mow every two days.

    Looks like your neighbor needs to raise their mower by the looks of it.

  7. #47
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    I covered one of my lawns with a concrete parking lot.. Fixed it right up..

    Very nice lawn P.. Looks like a sod lawn.. I likey sod..

    I have another place with 147 acres of woods and weeds & 7 acres of it is actually lawn..

    Has Preston written all over it..lol
    Last edited by Smittro; 04-24-2011 at 07:25 AM.

  8. #48
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Camaro looks nice, just some weed and feed works great too, don't use too much or you'll have to mow every two days.

    Looks like your neighbor needs to raise their mower by the looks of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I covered one of my lawns with a concrete parking lot.. Fixed it right up..

    Very nice lawn P.. Looks like a sod lawn.. I likey sod..

    I have another place with 147 acres of woods and weeds & 7 acres of it is actually lawn..

    Has Preston written all over it..lol
    Thanks guys

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    stl,mo
    Posts
    45

    pewter and white
    02 and 95 both z28's

    when i see your car all i fell like doing is going into the garage and pulling the car out and start washing, clay bar, waxing to make mine look like yours.

    clean ride

  10. #50
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by z95lt1 View Post
    when i see your car all i fell like doing is going into the garage and pulling the car out and start washing, clay bar, waxing to make mine look like yours.

    clean ride
    You should see the bottom of his car too..

    jk..

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7

    ?
    ?

    clean car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. memorial day 2011 pics
    By 02fbody35th in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:41 AM
  2. Atco 4/29/2011 Rental pics
    By Aetos in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:33 PM
  3. 2011 Winter Project Finished Polished GMMG(pics)
    By Sweet Chops in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:15 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:38 PM
  5. 2011 Pics
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •