Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

1999 White Firebird Trans Am t tops LS1 Automatic

1999 White Firebird Trans Am
    T Tops
    LS1 engine
    Automatic

Add ons:
    -multi colered underglow(red,white,blue,green,yellow but i mainly have it on blue)
    -blue interior glow
    -blue glow in engine pay
    -fox racing decal on back window
    -22" rims, that i hate.
    -auto start
    -2 14" audio pipe subs
    -1000 watt Kicker amp
    -sirius satellite radio
    -touch screen dvd player/blue tooth/navigation
    -supercharger getting put on in june
    -new rims/tires getting put on in june
    -possibly Vertical Doors getting put on... input on that? (*edit* i'd like input such as problems that could occur besides doors being to heavy. i understand personal preference is going to vary and most people won't like them but i do and i want to be prepared for any problems. the kit i will have is bolt on with auto button for the doors to go up. thanks )

my car the day after my 16th birthday

what vertical doors will look like

sirius satellite radio and touch screen dvd player

this was when my left directional light was out, that was so annoying

my car is usually not this dirty

usually there is never papers and stuff laying around like that, but i had to make a quick getaway from school so there they laid for about a day.

me & my friend Ashley in my car just to prove that I am a 16yo blonde with a white 1999 trans am
    Last edited by transamgirl17; 04-14-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Vertical doors will be a pain because our doors are really heavy

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

You're going to get a lot of feed back on the vertical doors. None of it will be good

Black
    2005 CTS-V

You might get a lot of negative feed back in general so put your flame suit on. Lambo doors only work on a Lambo, never will make sense on this type of car imo. Under glow ....Your one sticker away from a ricer. To each his own...Besides that love white TAs.

White
    '10 ZR1

Yea - "negative" on the vertical doors. Huge waste and don't belong on an F-body IMHO.

No, on the "GOOD" side You're adding a supercharger?? Major WIN!!

What type of supercharger are you going with?

and.......I agree on your assessment of the rims.......you can do better, and I'm sure you will!

Nice ride!!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Bamfin06Tbss View Post
    You might get a lot of negative feed back in general so put your flame suit on. Lambo doors only work on a Lambo, never will make sense on this type of car imo. Under glow ....Your one sticker away from a ricer. To each his own...Besides that love white TAs.
    yeah i'm expecting a lot of negative feed back because i'm seeing most people on here really like they're cars in an original state not with a lot of mods unless its being done to the engine or exhaust etc. but one sticker away from a ricer? i don't agree with that.. i like my car the way it is and maybe with a few more mods on it. i'm thinking about getting 'trans am' or 'pontiac' on the front wind shield. i like that idea. i just like the thought of mods on my car period.

and negative feedback is fine but everyone who reads this post is warned i'm going to stick up for my car and everything on it and i'm getting ticked about hearing that my car is 'riced out' when i don't believe it is at all. just keep that in mind when you post the negative feedback.
    Last edited by transamgirl17; 04-15-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

well the doors themselves would be automatic going up so i wouldn't have to worry about them being too heavy. and yeah i'm kinda iffy about puttin it on the F body style but i'll have to admit that black one looks pretty sweet with them on. idk its 50/50 when it comes to asking my friends and people around town here.

as for the supercharger fasstchevys i'm not sure yet. haven't got one picked out and what kind i get won't be up to me. that'll be allllllll my dad since he's the bank behind all this. and for the rims i'm thinkin about having like 20's in the back 19's in the front or something along those lines to make the front a little lower but not totally noticeable because that'll just look stupid.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I'v never been a fan of vertical doors either. The F-Body is an exotic in it's own right. And I can only imagine how heavy those wheels are. Overall the car is great. Just build it up and maintain it and it will last a long time.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

a once great car gone rice

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

But hers can be changed easily. Remember...we have seen a lot worse on this forum.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    a once great car gone rice
    it all depends on personal preference.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    But hers can be changed easily. Remember...we have seen a lot worse on this forum.
    my point exactly. i can easily take every single mod off whenever i want too. and i've seen a lot worse around my town then my car.

however the style my car is right now is the style that is preferred by people my age around here and most show cars around here.

Silver
    1999 Camaro SS

Back in the day I used to run around with a car that had the neon lights under the car because it was cool...I can do without on the SS thoughbut it is personal preference...

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

exactly and being a 16yo girl me and the people around me think underglow is cool and a lot of people have them on the cars around here and trucks. most of the show cars around here have underglow, subs that light up to the music, interior glow, etc. its all about decking out your car right now, which is exactly what i'm doing. and i know most people don't like that especially the older gens which is fine with me.

Cosmos Purple
    2004 GTO

The blue lighting isn't bad on a white car. Kinda like the under hood lighting and the in car lighting is nice also. Rims could definitely be worse (cmon now, any of you all remember the old assassins? Lol). In general it's a nice car and atleast she has a t/a instead of a base model v6 with all that lol
    2004 CPM M6
    TSP Torqer v2 112lsa, Landspeed Stage II 241's, K&N drop-in, Blevins Tune, muffler delete, more to come
    8.33 @ 84.93 1.87 60' BTA FTW!! (Prior to heads and cam)
    Click for full size

blk
    01 T/A

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by transamgirl17 View Post
    exactly and being a 16yo girl me and the people around me think underglow is cool and a lot of people have them on the cars around here and trucks. most of the show cars around here have underglow, subs that light up to the music, interior glow, etc. its all about decking out your car right now, which is exactly what i'm doing. and i know most people don't like that especially the older gens which is fine with me.
    When I was 16, I had this old hot rod which I still have....and I did things to my car because it fit the car, not to "fit" in. Its your Trans Am, do to it what makes you happy, not all the other pimple faced kids. Your already "cool" just buying having a hot rod. No need to rice it out. Be the leader...not the follower.

Underglow went out of style back in 1999, unless you were in a car club and frequented car shows.

But the blue lights are pretty with the white trans am.
    Last edited by jrbonds; 04-15-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by jrbonds View Post
    When I was 16, I had this old hot rod which I still have....and I did things to my car because it fit the car, not to "fit" in. Its your Trans Am, do to it what makes you happy, not all the other pimple faced kids. Your already "cool" just buying having a hot rod. No need to rice it out. Be the leader...not the follower.

Underglow went out of style back in 1999, unless you were in a car club and frequented car shows.

But the blue lights are pretty with the white trans am.
    i'm doing what makes me happy and what is cool so its a 2 in 1 deal. i love my underglow. and i don't understand why all you guys think its 'ricing it out' its a ta, no matter what i do to the appearance, its still gunna be a ta. NOTHING on my car is out of the norm for people around my area. my car is NOT riced out and i'm sick of hearing it. the underglow is barely on anyways, the only time i have it on is at night when me and my friends get together in a parking lot and chill cuz theres too many of us hanging together to be at one persons house. kinda like fast & furious..

and maybe underglow went out of style for you guys back in 1999 but everyone in town loves my underglow and always wants to see it. especially the blue. it may have gone out of style for older generations, but for my generation and younger... its coming back in style.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 2blk2drs View Post
    Click for full size
    priceless pic. i give you props for that.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Johnstonj2005 View Post
    The blue lighting isn't bad on a white car. Kinda like the under hood lighting and the in car lighting is nice also. Rims could definitely be worse (cmon now, any of you all remember the old assassins? Lol). In general it's a nice car and atleast she has a t/a instead of a base model v6 with all that lol
    really with a white car i think any color could look good. i was hesitant on the blue because a lot of cars already have blue in my town and i don't like to copy. but i think it looks good with my white TA. and yes rims could be worse but i won't have to worry about them after June cuz i'm getting new ones. thank god. and thank you, i think its a nice car too, especially with my mods i just love my car more. but thats just me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information