12 9.60%

29 23.20%

4 3.20%

4 3.20%

0 0%

2 1.60%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**April COTM poll**

This is a discussion on **April COTM poll** within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; voted for 9, number one, dude seriously scub on those headights a bit bro...

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

voted for 9, number one, dude seriously scub on those headights a bit bro

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Somehow a T/A hood ended up on your goat... lol
    I made the hood,have had many compliments on my hood ,car is 1 of 64 made with options I 05 hood is one of one,not alot offerd for these cars so I made myself what I liked, its not off a TA scoops are hand made.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    #5 is mine,I had pulled front cover off,just before I put new motor in car.thought what the hell,i think it looks mean with the intercooler haning out,,lol
    It does look badass! Sounds like a crazy setup.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I made the hood,have had many compliments on my hood ,car is 1 of 64 made with options I 05 hood is one of one,not alot offerd for these cars so I made myself what I liked, its not off a TA scoops are hand made.
    I was just kidding around man...

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    voted for 9, number one, dude seriously scub on those headights a bit bro
    I did, I just submitted a week too early I have a better pic lined up for next month

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

Guys, I might get some heat about this, as I assume it is stated somewhere in the forum, but how/whom do I submit a picture to be in the running for the months to come.

#12 is nice, who care if he won already...the nicest car out of all them should win regardless...that just means everyone else needs to step their game up. Beautiful cars though, beautiful photography on some as well.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityTA View Post
    Guys, I might get some heat about this, as I assume it is stated somewhere in the forum, but how/whom do I submit a picture to be in the running for the months to come.

#12 is nice, who care if he won already...the nicest car out of all them should win regardless...that just means everyone else needs to step their game up. Beautiful cars though, beautiful photography on some as well.
    at the beginning of each month I start a thread and have people PM me their picture to submit into the thread. Keep an eye out in the rides section ~the first of the month.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

this one only needed 2 cars, Y2Kpewter's and MrLuos-gonna be a head to head competition for them

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    this one only needed 2 cars, Y2Kpewter's and MrLuos-gonna be a head to head competition for them

RED, BLACK
    2001 WS6, 1998 TA

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityTA View Post

It's definately a nice car and great pic. But I for one would like to see a different person win, that has a deserving car and pic. If the same car always wins, it will get old fast. Which will take the fun out of this thread for me. I will probably never win one of these no matter how good my pic is. Since there are alot of people that don't like my flames, which is why I don't get alot of votes, but I still enjoy posting some pics. Which yes, could be better with a professional camera or better photochop. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Frozen WS6; 03-24-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen WS6 View Post
    It's definately a nice car and great pic. But I for one would like to see a different person win, that has a deserving car and pic. If the same car always wins, it will get old fast. Which will take the fun out of this thread for me. I will probably never win one of these no matter how good my pic is. Since there are alot of people that don't like my flames, which is why I don't get alot of votes, but I still enjoy posting some pics. Which yes, could be better with a professional camera or better photochop. Just my opinion.
    I agree^^^^,cant have the same car more then one month ,If someone wants a picture calendar of his or her car go make your own,hell id like to see a GTO get in this alot more,there way more to life then a camaro or TA,and why is it if a vette gets in here every one jumps on the vote bandwagon.JMO.flame on

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    It does look badass! Sounds like a crazy setup.
    heres is one of my slower times ,the TA is one of OHIOs fastest stock bottom end cars against me OHIOs fastest GTO 04-06 stock ls2 bottom end and cam.

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

Well from reading the COTM rules...I think you can only win once a year, right? That is along time...You mean to say if you win once, you never had the oppurtunity to win again?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I agree^^^^,cant have the same car more then one month ,If someone wants a picture calendar of his or her car go make your own,hell id like to see a GTO get in this alot more,there way more to life then a camaro or TA,and why is it if a vette gets in here every one jumps on the vote bandwagon.JMO.flame on
    I followed the rules.

I won April 2008....and wasn't allowed to enter again until this month....April 2009.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yep, once a year. It's like I say about people at the track......if you don't want them to win then beat them. Don't just bitch about it.

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I ate Chuck Norris. He was such a pussy, he didn't even give me indigestion.
    Impossible.....you probably got a little indigestion but just didnt feel it!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I followed the rules.

I won April 2008....and wasn't allowed to enter again until this month....April 2009.
    Oh I was not bitchin,if you won last year great,id go for it again ,as well.someone must have thought you were trying again in same calendar year,if I was bitchin it was about no GTOs in the calendar,we are a small part of this forum,I win all the time just not at this .

RED, BLACK
    2001 WS6, 1998 TA

I'm not bitching either. A year is a fair amount of time. Just my opinion on the statment that was made. I'm just representing the big AK. Because most people still think we live in igloos and drive our dog teams to work. Also I have one of, probably the nicest f-bodies in Alaska. But like many things, he or she that has the most money will "most" likely win. So I think I'll throw down alot more money For the pro photos this summer and probably still not win one of these. But I'll definately get some cool pics out of the deal. I can say my cars been used for a few ads and even posed with a few female models. Thats something that many people get to do with their cars. No offense Luos. I enjoy look at you car at get great ideas from your pics.
    But for me getting my car in a calendar, cotm, or another magazine would be my biggest goal. But Alaska cars have always been over looked. I bet if I photochoped the flames off I'd get more votes.
    Last edited by Frozen WS6; 03-25-2009 at 05:32 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen WS6 View Post
    I'm not bitching either. A year is a fair amount of time. Just my opinion on the statment that was made. I'm just representing the big AK. Because most people still think we live in igloos and drive our dog teams to work. Also I have one of, probably the nicest f-bodies in Alaska. But like many things, he or she that has the most money will "most" likely win. So I think I'll throw down alot more money For the pro photos this summer and probably still not win one of these. But I'll definately get some cool pics out of the deal. I can say my cars been used for a few ads and even posed with a few female models. Thats something that many people get to do with their cars. No offense Luos. I enjoy look at you car at get great ideas from your pics.
    But for me getting my car in a calendar, cotm, or another magazine would be my biggest goal. But Alaska cars have always been over looked. I bet if I photochoped the flames off I'd get more votes.
    you would be closer to being correct if the winner for March wasn't from Alaska.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Kick #12 out, he's an attention whore

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information