1 1.00%

1 1.00%

0 0%

2 2.00%

11 11.00%

11 11.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

***September COTM poll***

This is a discussion on ***September COTM poll*** within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Damn still no votes for mine. Oh well I didn't even vote for her since it was not a really ...

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Damn still no votes for mine. Oh well I didn't even vote for her since it was not a really decent pic. Maybe next time I will get more serious.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS SLP

15 ftw!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

I'm tired of seeing birds every month. We need a Camaro to win.

That being said, I voted #10.

Life In The Fast Lane..!! redracer1's Avatar

Brickyard 400 Trac Car#10
    35th Camaro SS/LE Vert

damn i voted for the troll...anyway to re cast our votes for those of us who did???

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by redracer1 View Post
    damn i voted for the troll...anyway to re cast our votes for those of us who did???
    sorry, not without starting the entire poll over which then wouldn't be fair to the leaders. I could maybe manually enter them for people if everyone would be cool with that. I'd probably just prefer to leave it like it is though.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

#6. That license plate cover is sick!

Life In The Fast Lane..!! redracer1's Avatar

Brickyard 400 Trac Car#10
    35th Camaro SS/LE Vert

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    sorry, not without starting the entire poll over which then wouldn't be fair to the leaders. I could maybe manually enter them for people if everyone would be cool with that. I'd probably just prefer to leave it like it is though.
    ok I'm cool with that, we'll just leave it be.

SOM
    2002 SS

Unhappy

I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry for making the accounts. The 2 accounts 'I' did make were for my mates who work with me. I did make them so yes I did something wrong I am not denying it. I have a data card at work which I use in my Macbook which provides everyone in my work area with a network to use. That is why when they posted and (only 1) voted for me it showed the same ip. address. Either way i shouldn't have done it. I used my emails to make the accounts because they don't frequent ls1.com and I needed to log into my email to activate so I used my other emails (one I use for kijiji and other is ebay only).

I also cheated because i didn't follow the rules. i did sell the car last month before the poll ended ; in which I did well with a nice pic but the better car won, and no there were no troll votes last month. I guess I needed to be friends with coty to win lol. So again i didnt follow the rules this month because I don't have the car anymore. I just thought it would be a nice way to remember all the work i put in it and the transformation it went through in just a few months.

Here are my 2 friends with the troll accounts. i will have them make their own accounts if they feel like it I guess I learned my lesson there.

So just saying sorry to those who voted for my pic and everyone else who might have wanted some clarification. i was proud that i even came close last month in my DD. Perhaps Orion will be cool with me entering my new SS or my Vette in the future.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Cool man, nice apology. hopefully people will just get over it and get back to voting

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    Cool man, nice apology. hopefully people will just get over it and get back to voting
    +1, for what its worth it was a good pic . Looks like it will still end with more votes than I got

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5abivt View Post
    I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry for making the accounts. The 2 accounts 'I' did make were for my mates who work with me. I did make them so yes I did something wrong I am not denying it. I have a data card at work which I use in my Macbook which provides everyone in my work area with a network to use. That is why when they posted and (only 1) voted for me it showed the same ip. address. Either way i shouldn't have done it. I used my emails to make the accounts because they don't frequent ls1.com and I needed to log into my email to activate so I used my other emails (one I use for kijiji and other is ebay only).

I also cheated because i didn't follow the rules. i did sell the car last month before the poll ended ; in which I did well with a nice pic but the better car won, and no there were no troll votes last month. I guess I needed to be friends with coty to win lol. So again i didnt follow the rules this month because I don't have the car anymore. I just thought it would be a nice way to remember all the work i put in it and the transformation it went through in just a few months.

Here are my 2 friends with the troll accounts. i will have them make their own accounts if they feel like it I guess I learned my lesson there.
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

So just saying sorry to those who voted for my pic and everyone else who might have wanted some clarification. i was proud that i even came close last month in my DD. Perhaps Orion will be cool with me entering my new SS or my Vette in the future.

ok, I'll play along. I want people to get the whole truth and not that paragraph of lies up there you're calling an apology.
    How would you explain you replying with one nick to a reply to your post by one of your other nicks? Yeah, you screwed up and then deleted it but just because you delete it doesn't mean that I can't still look at it. I took the liberty of undeleting it for you and everyone else to see. I understand you're just trying to clear your name but sometimes you just have to tell the truth and start over.
    Which corvette to buy ??

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Does it really matter at this point?
    The car has been disqualified....let's get back to why this thread is here.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post

maybe you don't take this seriously but I put in a bunch of my own time every month doing this contest and frankly it does matter to me when someone tries to cheat their way through the contest and corrupt it then posts a BS apology thread with more lies in it. What doesn't matter to me is your opinion of whether this matters or not.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

#5 looks the most like a factory car and that is pretty damn rare around here...gonna be tought for me not to give it my vote

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post

Orion puts a shitload of work into the contest. I see all the crap and nonsense he puts up with while trying to keep the integrity of the contest intact. The last few months of the contest have been plagued with nonsense similiar to this, and frankly garbage like this is beginning to tarnish the contest. I would hate to see the contest go away, its come a long ways since Orion started it. Its really getting tiresome to have to add rules each and every month because people keep trying to skirt the rules or see what they can get away with.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sorry guys.
    Not quite what I meant. Should have added a little more to it.
    I understand why one would get irritated at someone trying to skirt the system in whatever manor.
    I just don't like to see the clutter and the argument concerning it in the voting thread is all. He was DQ'd....regardless.

I know you put a lot of time into it....and we thank you for that. I love that I have a chance at having my car in a calendar each year.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    #5 looks the most like a factory car and that is pretty damn rare around here...gonna be tought for me not to give it my vote
    I'll take that as a compliment lol, thank you sir. I do like that it looks stock but then again wheels changes a car dramatically.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS SLP

Nice pic and win #6..
    2002 Camaro SS A4 - SLP# 2951 l MS4 l LT's w/ORY l F.A.S.T 78 & TB l Borla l Cutout l CME l TCI 3500 l 3.23's l !emissions l !sway

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

thanks everyone!

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    thanks everyone!
    wait.....i thought the #6 was nymphadora!!

im just kiddin man....good job..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information