Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

***Sept. COTM.....Wyoming T/A***

This is a discussion on ***Sept. COTM.....Wyoming T/A*** within the Member's Rides forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Wonderful car and outstanding photos. The 30th Anniv was the only other car besides a SOM I was even considering ...

2002 Trans Am WS6

Wonderful car and outstanding photos. The 30th Anniv was the only other car besides a SOM I was even considering for my show car project. Had I gotten a 30th I wanted to go with CCW 500SPs with blue anodized centers and blue anodized chrome throughout. The blue and white color with the whitre leather is the best ever on a TA. Had I known we would be doing the SD clone in those colors I would have certainly went with a 30th....I THINK (it is hard to second guess SOM)! lol

My wife and I plan a trip out west this spring...we want to go through AZ and go to Tombstone, then by the Grand Canyon (there should be some awsome photo ops there for a SOM car), then through Vegas (pics of the car on the strip are a MUST!!!!) and finaly wind up a friends house in LA and do some pics in Hollywood. It should be fun....I just hope diesel doesnt go back up to $5 a gallon!!!

BTW...thanks very much for the vote for COTM!
    2002 SUNSET ORANGE METALLIC WS6 #8497
    1996 ARTIC WHITE TRANS AM WS6
    1987 BRIGHT RED FORMULA 350
    1978 Trans Am SE

white
    1999 Trans AM 30th anniv.

Quote Originally Posted by 97ramsst View Post
    Wonderful car and outstanding photos. The 30th Anniv was the only other car besides a SOM I was even considering for my show car project. Had I gotten a 30th I wanted to go with CCW 500SPs with blue anodized centers and blue anodized chrome throughout. The blue and white color with the whitre leather is the best ever on a TA. Had I known we would be doing the SD clone in those colors I would have certainly went with a 30th....I THINK (it is hard to second guess SOM)! lol

My wife and I plan a trip out west this spring...we want to go through AZ and go to Tombstone, then by the Grand Canyon (there should be some awsome photo ops there for a SOM car), then through Vegas (pics of the car on the strip are a MUST!!!!) and finaly wind up a friends house in LA and do some pics in Hollywood. It should be fun....I just hope diesel doesnt go back up to $5 a gallon!!!

BTW...thanks very much for the vote for COTM!
    make sure you run up to monument valley--not to far from the south side of the canyon --real pretty country for sure--ps nice car

Black/PurpleChromeFlames
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Ramair2 View Post
    Super Beautiful car and a great picture too!!! Congratulations!!!!
    I'll second that!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information