Black
    2000 T/A

Looking at another firebird

Hey I'm currently the owner of a 99 firebird, the car has modifications, and I've always taken very good car of the car.
    I have had the car since 2003, and it was given to me as a gift, for going to college. The car was a one owner non-smoker etc vehicle. I love the f-bodies, my day had a 69 camaro, in his youth, and other members in my family have, and have had countless f-bodies, such as z28's and formula's throughout the years.
    Sadly I've noticed the value of the 4rth gens have started to depreciate the last few years, which brings me to my question;
    I have found another 1999 firebird, it's a very well taken car of car with 95,000 miles, there are no interior marking or burnholes, etc on the seats. And the body has no exterior blemishes either, very clean car. However, the car is an automatic, and the shifter is like the one from a camaro (the top knob shifter) as of compared to the firebird side knob shifter. I'm looking at this car for my girlfriend as a graduation present, I test drove the car today and it runs great, no check engine light, the car doesn't miss, runs very smoothly, very clean motor.
    What is the most I should pay for this car, in today's market?

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

i paid 7200 for a v6 2001 camaro w/ 50k miles on it a couple years ago so since its a 99 with 95k miles on it i would have to say no more than 5500 maybe?
    price also depends on where u live also

green
    95 firebird

Around here (NJ) my guess is that it would go for about 6 grand. It is a seller's market, being that its a sports car and it is summertime. Price will also vary by region somewhat. It is a high mileage car but that can be assuaged by great maintenance.

Black
    2000 T/A

well I went to look at the car again, and they were asking $8900 i told the salesman I could get a nice TA for that price, then suome dumb rich kid bought it for $7500 and he pulled up beside me talking about his bad ass new car, and I smoked him hands down. That was hilarious, I found my girl a 98 TA loaded, so I'm gonna go with that. thanks guys.

Thread Information