Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Does My V6 Have A Governor?

This is a discussion on Does My V6 Have A Governor? within the V6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; My buddy about beat a kids ass because the kid said his stock firebird v6 3.4 m5 would do 150mph, ...

  1. #21
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    My buddy about beat a kids ass because the kid said his stock firebird v6 3.4 m5 would do 150mph, of course they were both drunk...

  2. #22
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    I had a 1995 camaro v6, it stopped at 120 mph

  3. #23
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    my v-6 did 147

  4. #24
    CO Fastest V6 FBody Teufel Hunden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    251

    Arctic White
    1998 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    my v-6 did 147

    With what mods?

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    winfield, wv
    Posts
    253

    Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

    flowmaster cat-back

  6. #26
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Lol my old V6 could do 143 and it started to redline lol, but of course it was the big 3.8

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    winfield, wv
    Posts
    253

    Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

    big 3.8?

  8. #28
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    big 3.8?

    Hell yea man that 3.8 is a beastly motor. Almost as fast as the 5.7s hehe

  9. #29
    Senior Member camarojunky74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    corona ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,258

    white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    big 3.8?


    when you say big 3.8l , what would be considered the normal 3.8l

    i know your kidding but your jokes dont make any sense or it may be just me.

    also there is no freking way you got you v6 to that speed, a nissan maxima has 300 hp, with bigger wheels, and they barely go 140, so... come on man

  10. #30
    CO Fastest V6 FBody Teufel Hunden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    251

    Arctic White
    1998 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    when you say big 3.8l , what would be considered the normal 3.8l

    i know your kidding but your jokes dont make any sense or it may be just me.
    Actually, i think he was making reference to the fact that it's a 3.8 and not a 3.4, which came in the earlier V6 cars. It probably is just you that doesn't get it, because i don't think it was meant to be a joke about the "large size" of the engine.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden View Post
    With what mods?
    lol... just about everything that could be done and it stilll be kept n/a...had way tooooo much in that car....but it would pull an lt1 before it was murdered...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. NJ Governor
    By SMWS6TA in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. Governor?
    By camaro boy in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:46 AM
  3. Governor????
    By clg82 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:08 PM
  4. disabling the governor
    By redneck222269 in forum LT1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 02:44 PM
  5. ASR - Acts like governor?
    By dkroshko in forum General Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •