Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What does removing swaybars do

This is a discussion on What does removing swaybars do within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; For those of you who don't know this...your car goes faster with all four wheels on the ground. Just saying...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

For those of you who don't know this...your car goes faster with all four wheels on the ground. Just saying

Red
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    For those of you who don't know this...your car goes faster with all four wheels on the ground. Just saying
    lol thats what i was thinking lol Im keeping mine in, just need new links lol well just one but might as well get a set lol
    I myself wouldnt worry about doing this mod so much unless my car were to be strictly a drag car (never gonna happen) I like roads like i like my women, curvy

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    lol thats what i was thinking lol Im keeping mine in, just need new links lol well just one but might as well get a set lol
    I myself wouldnt worry about doing this mod so much unless my car were to be strictly a drag car (never gonna happen) I like roads like i like my women, curvy

Red
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    ? why ?
    Im sorry but i like a little curve in my women. A stick just doesnt do it for me. Niether does a drag strip. Its ok... for like 14 secs and then what? if you have a popular stip, its clogged with every tuner, muscle head, bikers, and everything else inbetween. So for an open test and tune night, from like 5-9ish maybe 10 if you lucky, you get what.. maybe 5 or 6 passes. Lets say you have a car that can do 12.5. a mild car. 12.5 x 5 = 62.5 SECONDS of racing... Thats 01:02.5 out of 4 or 5 hours at a race track... kinda boring. IF you by chance have a small town track, you might get 15 to 20 runs. Giving you (with the same formula) gives you 250secs of racing which gives oyu 4:166 minutes worth of racing. And of course if you are a smart racer you let your car cool off ever so often to get that nice consistant run (or ice your intake) So, like an anarexic Christina Ricci, kinda boring and lifeless to me. Give me a size 5-10 healthy chic any day baby Same with tracks, I like road race tracks.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    ? why ?
    Im sorry but i like a little curve in my women. A stick just doesnt do it for me. Niether does a drag strip. Its ok... for like 14 secs and then what? if you have a popular stip, its clogged with every tuner, muscle head, bikers, and everything else inbetween. So for an open test and tune night, from like 5-9ish maybe 10 if you lucky, you get what.. maybe 5 or 6 passes. Lets say you have a car that can do 12.5. a mild car. 12.5 x 5 = 62.5 SECONDS of racing... Thats 01:02.5 out of 4 or 5 hours at a race track... kinda boring. IF you by chance have a small town track, you might get 15 to 20 runs. Giving you (with the same formula) gives you 250secs of racing which gives oyu 4:166 minutes worth of racing. And of course if you are a smart racer you let your car cool off ever so often to get that nice consistant run (or ice your intake) So, like an anarexic Christina Ricci, kinda boring and lifeless to me. Give me a size 5-10 healthy chic any day baby Same with tracks, I like road race tracks.
    I was in agreement..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

It's all about what ya like. I for one love the dragstrip, it's how performance has been measured since world war II.
    For $10-$20 I feel I get my money's worth just to find out how fast the car is..even if I only get a few in..It's my way of dyno measuring to see how my changes affect the car. I also like to watch and learn, see what others are doing. Besides the fact that I'm more into classic muscle cars, known for straight line performance. Not something I want to take around a curve at high speed..

Everyone enjoys their cars different ways. It's all good

Black
    1993 Camaro Z28

...like "word", not "weird". Can be confused easily if your blind, like me.
    1993 Black Camaro Z28 LT-Won

Red
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by jrgswhitels1 View Post
    ...like "word", not "weird". Can be confused easily if your blind, like me.
    my bad It looked like weird at a quick glance.
    but yeah, swaybars.. lol i like mine lol

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

Guys I wasnt asking for a debate on wether or not to take it off!! I know it's been proven you go faster when all wheels are on the ground. Just curios if I'd be safe if I had drove around with them off, & if it helps the squatting of the car for launching that's all!! & come on guys, when we were all kids watching our pops or someone else messing around with their toys (the true muscle cars) dragging down the strip/(closed)street no one else just stopped what they did and found that to be the most amazing thing ever seen and heard? Watching the wheels lift off the ground, with the sound of the motor rev'n up flyin passed you Omfg that's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just saying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The sound of your piss hitting the urinal.......yea it sounds feminine!

Red
    98 Trans Am

lol true. I do like seeing cars lifting the frontend up. lol but for now im half diconected until i get my new links in lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information