Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Want new suspension..what exactly do i need?

This is a discussion on Want new suspension..what exactly do i need? within the Suspension and Handling forums, part of the General Help category; Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 4G on Tapatalk...

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 4G on Tapatalk
    2000 T/A-DMH Cutout, SLP Cold Air kit, FTRA/SLP Upgrade, SLP Bilstein, LT1 Eibach ProKit, Kuhmo PA31 Tires ,SLP Fan Switch, UMI Double Adj PHB w/ Roto-Joints, UMI LCARB, Strano 35/22mm Sway Bars , Magnecor KV85 Wires, Hurst Shifter, Lou's Short Stick.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

520 is out-the-door for the installation PLUS alignment...alignment in general cost $90 from them. I forgot to ask about a AAA discount too, cause i know they offer it on some things.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I paid $250 for the install of my Koni's and another $75 for my alignment. I'd shop around unless this is the only garage around you capable of this.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

dudee Awesome price..unfortunately i live in Scottsdale, where everyone is thought of as "rich", so the business's around here find it alright to raise the prices. I'll admit i didn't do much research for this particular install, but this place i went to is AAA approved and usually pretty good with pricing.

anyway It's all done. The springs i had before were the Sportlines. Terrible ride quality for a stupid lowering. The BMR's look good and feel like heaven compared to what i had before! Definitely recommend them. The Braking is much easier now too.. that's something that really surprised me.

The steering wheel is still tough to turn though. And my Left front wheel still scrapes on the well (i think that's what that noise is) when i take a turn too fast. Any ideas what the cause of that might be?.. i have 18 inch wheels if that makes a difference.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    dudee Awesome price..unfortunately i live in Scottsdale, where everyone is thought of as "rich", so the business's around here find it alright to raise the prices. I'll admit i didn't do much research for this particular install, but this place i went to is AAA approved and usually pretty good with pricing.

anyway It's all done. The springs i had before were the Sportlines. Terrible ride quality for a stupid lowering. The BMR's look good and feel like heaven compared to what i had before! Definitely recommend them. The Braking is much easier now too.. that's something that really surprised me.

The steering wheel is still tough to turn though. And my Left front wheel still scrapes on the well (i think that's what that noise is) when i take a turn too fast. Any ideas what the cause of that might be?.. i have 18 inch wheels if that makes a difference.
    Happens with wide from wheels...did you keep the stock diameter (26") when you upgraded your wheels? How wide are they? My 275s rub a little, but not enough for me to care.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information